Is binance new mtgox?

Is binance new mtgox?

Binance = #1

hahahaha I can't fucking breathe I can't believe this is real

/ourexchange/

Fun fact: over 6 million Binance Coin will be burned within the next year

This has to be intentional.

I have 600 bucks on this site am i ok u think?

OY VEY

>yfw Link finally gets listed on Bittrex once Bittrex is dead and forgotten

Good for them, fuck bitrex.

Thats legit Binance, keep it comin'

Bittrex basically handed Binance their customers on a platter with their horrible support and their "you can deposit but not withdraw without verification and then we will fail your verification" nonsense.

I've been using Bittrex since I started out but I keep reading horror stories about them locking accounts for no reason

Should I switch over to Binance?

Use both desu

I used to use Buttrex, but it's shit and doesn't list new and pumping coins so I use Binance for everything now.

It's good to have a couple of accounts across different exchanges in case shit is mooning and one goes down. But I have moved over to Binance personally. No verification required up to 2BTC withdrawals per 24 hours

>finally start making mad fucking money
>start flaunting your Judaism

Checks out

it will be way more.

You obviously never had to deal with their customer service. Get out while you can. Dont walk, run.

As a newfag who got in last week, binance feels miles better than any of exchange I've checked out. Way less clunky and easy to manage.

Plus they have a good mobile app, huge advantage. So if your judgement is clouded because you're used to them all, that's why binance reigns supreme.

holy fuck hahahahahahahahah

Just checked, they really posted that. olol

Yea, why did they name it with a meme?

HOW IS THAT REAL LMAO

the benefits of binance are pretty obvious:
>based in hong kong, escapes A LOT of regulations
>dosen't require much for registration, 2 BTC withdraw limit without any kind of ID verification
>adds new coins quickly due to little government interference, dosen't have to worry about the categorization of assets/securities etc.
But for these same reasons it's also a way riskier place to keep your coins, I doubt they will be held accountable if it were to gox

Is the android app any good? Cause it asks for some shady permissions, and I'm somewhat afraid.

>supports every fork so u get all ur free shitcoins

yeah binance runs this shit now.

Is the monero wallet still frozen on binance?

Anyone using binance desktop client? Is it legit? I don't want to install a miner or some shit.

Couldn't handle getting out traded by Chad on Bittrex?

>Gas distribution announcement
>Jewish star behind it

>100% convinced this was a shoop
>it's actually real

Except the prc will harvest their organs for that level of financial fuckery.

Can someone explain this to me?

underage get out

Holy shit I'm surprised no Jewish group has spoken out against this

Hong Kong is a very business friendly place. They did the right choice choosing jurisdiction. Fuckery is not acceptable in hk.

anyone else realize they got airdropped 500 tron fucking months ago? literally just found out wtf??

Yes and that made me think it was a shitcoin and I didn't buy more.

Fucking regretting that decision right now.

>Distributes GAS
>Jew star
I too was looking for something scammy and missed the joke.

Just noticed Binance is actually the no.1 exchange for volume today edging out Bittrex and Bitfinex

Bittrex is clumsy and shit that's why

Until next year when Coinbase adds new coins.

cropped version for further use

also bnb coin is mooning non stop

Poloniex > Binance > Bitfinex >>>> Bitrex >>>>> Normiebase

>Anything being better than Coinbase

You are clearly a newfag and trying to hard to fit is now. Fuck off back to rebbit.

enjoy paying 15-20% over market price

Thats called opportunity.

buy neo

I only have two issues with Bittrex

>Slow as fuck when a coin is mooning/crashing
>can't withdraw anything without verification

Honestly I'd be happy if they just fixed the second part so I could take a small amount out

>market price always ridiculously higher
>very few coins available
>registration is a drudgery
>deposits/withdrawals take too long
>constantly down for ""maintenance""

>GDAX has a god-tier UI
>Allows you to hold real fedcoins
>No fee or commission on limit orders
>U r a fuckin retard

My ether is always worth more on Coinbase. It also trades in real dollars rather than having bulk of your crypto on an exchange where your only path of escape is another crypto.

They only trade coins proven with time.

Took me less time to register on coin base than bittrex.

They trade in real money, obviously there is a waiting period for anti-theft reasons. But they can get better at giving you crypto sooner after they have their money. I have had coins sit in limbo for 3 days after they got their money. This can be improved.

They are only down after their servers get crashed from expected demand. This is always a problem with things that become to popular to fast.

Got to love that UI. They also let you buy a dip with money currently in your own bank account. No one else lets you do that.

Been on Binance since day 3 or 4, super early because it had free trading for the first month and GAS distribution. It's a great site, they always credit you your BTC forks promptly. Good stuff all around, I just wish they had bank wire transfers.

Now dont get me wrong, every exchange has their uses but as far as usability goes, Coinbase is King.

Bittrex has long term charts so you can look at trends so they have that going for them. But I would only use them for a quick buy for a coin I can only get there or a dip I can only get there then I would get that coin off their website immediately. Do not trust those people with your money, ever.

Binance has a smoother website and a huge variety. I have not heard the same horror stories about them stealing peoples coins so I would not have to big of a problem keeping my alt coins on their website if I was actively trading them.

Dont have much experience trading with Polonex but they were Ok when I was using them. Would trust them over Bittrex.

Seconded, want an opinion. Who uses the app?

>wire txs
That would require you to dox yourself