/cyoag/ CYOA General

Previous: Deleted
Resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Previous: Deleted
One before that, for reference:

It was , for the sake of archive diving.

Anyway, my theory is that OP got banned for something they were doing elsewhere. Sometimes mods will do a board or site-wide purge of an IP's posts.

Why was the last thread deleted?

No, this is clearly the sign of the End of days! Mods no longer look favourably on us, we are doomed!

Dominant -5 (Mandatory as the CYOA was shit.)
Customized Personality: (Blonde waifu) Submissive, (Redheaded waifu) Submissive to a fault. -1
Harem: One is Blond haired, blue eyed, thin and delicate looking but yet very resileant. TWo is Redhaired and green eyed, more robust but not much. Taller, and resileant.
I don't want to live in this world anymore -1 (Culture Orbital)
Different life, different place plus upgrades -3
Minor curse: Intelligence x2 -2

(Freebie!) +1
Cut and Stab over the body +4
Public Humil +2
Non-con +1
Collar/Begging +1
Piercings +2

The cow girl cyoa was reposted after it was deleted in the same thread, so I guess maybe they purged the thread?

I thought it was because of inadequate censoring in the CYOA posted by OP?

Didn't see any nudity in it, so doubtful.

Cowgirl was obviously deleted because it had a furry image or two. In addition, that probably pissed someone off (or the cannibalism did) and caused them to report it a bunch, otherwise mods ignore us.

>Didn't see any nudity in it, so doubtful.
Ban reason would seem to indicate otherwise.
>Veeky Forums.org/bans
I think it might've been either the uncensored fluids, or potentially that one character looking rather feminine and having exposed nipples.

Anyone got that one cyoa where you create your own dimension? It's the one where the points are called baubles.

Probably the nipples then desu.

why the fuck did they delete the thread???

See

Based user sacrificed hinmself to kill OP's faggotry.

I think it was the 'full' version of the image that ticked a mod off. Because there no reason to cut the fullk CYOA down to size.

That'd be Magical Realm. Should be in one of the archives listed in the pastebin.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. The full CYOA (i.e. the one with all the pages in one image, posted by someone other than OP) had _more_ censoring than the one posted by OP.

>Previous: Deleted

RAGE INDUCING

SPENT ALL MY FUCKING TIME DOING THIS

WEW LAD I'M MAD CUNT

Posting so I can redo it mother fuckers

Sex
Milking
Yearling
South america
Brown
Black
Ponytail
Dominant
Adoption
The basement
Milkmaid
Heels/collar
Large dose
None
None
Hand
Rape/isolation/chores
Sex x3

Posting this one so I can do it too

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Well, if nothing else we can see if it is, in fact, the Cowgirl CYOA behind all this fuckery.

Fuckery aside, good job hitting most of my fetishes, user. Your CYOA will hold a special place in my hard drive.

I didn't make it mate, but I sure did get a boner from it

Was anything good posted or can I forget about the thread?

Rolled 4, 1 = 5 (2d6)

Nizana
Sleeping chamber
All you can eat meat
Nude
Blessing/immortality/servants/
Aphrodisaiac +upgrade
Mistress nectar + upgade
Facesitting + upgrade
Sexual harrassment
Milking + upgrade
Foot worship
Sucubuss + upgrade
Liquid production + upgrade
Demonic device + upgrade
Orc
Dark elf maid + upgade
Forced incest + upgrade

ROLLAN

+5

miz'ri telenna -5
Mistress bedroom -6s
slave rations -2s
Fine clothes -6s
yandere -2s
immortality -4
blessing -3
courtesan training -2s
Romantic Gift -2s

be the girl +1

aphrodisiac +1
upgrade +1

Cursed +2s
Upgrade +2s

Mind alteration +1

Favorite Toy +2s
Upgrade +2s

Trigger Word +1
Upgrade +2

Demonic Device +2s

Sexual Harrassment +1

Succubuss +1
Upgrade +2s

Nightmares +1

Dark elf maid +1
Upgrade +1

Forced incest +1
Upgrade +2s

32 submission points

Going to skip the roll, either I end up with romantic relationship (roll 3-10) or mai waifu (1-2 or 11-20), both are pretty much the same thing under the circumstances.

>Nobledark
>Skill Thief
>Cursed One
>Astral Mark
>Khanda and Kodring
>Witch Allen
>Erefexus and Tatrenua
>Giant Crow
>Putrid Slum

Starting out at the very bottom of the bottom I'll became a powerful Wizard of Legend with a cult of devoted followers to destroy the corruption that plagues the world.

One Last Hope.

I am more or less Eldar Emperor without a physical non-warpstuff body, it seems. Well.

After attending to immediate and low-effort tasks with quick and visible benefits, I'll go and try to make an alliance with Emprah in exchange for fixing the warphole he is sitting on and letting him actually do stuff instead of slowly rotting away.

Then we go and stomp over the rest of the setting, I guess. I'll try to get myself an actual physical body at some point, probably. Depending on difficulties, it might be either one of the first things I do or post-victory development. Then I fuck off into another dimension to relax after a job well done.

Or I get betrayed by Emperor eventually and die. Forces of destruction are unlikely to be capable of defeating Emperor/Humanity united with Eldar, but Emperor hates aliens sooo...

Or Emperor refuses my offer and then we all slowly die because I probably can't make eldar alone strong enough to handle Tyranids or whatever other apocalyptic threat is probably incoming quickly enough. Maybe I can sit out tyranids inside of Webway.

Alternatively, Emperor. Emperor option is easy modo of the good side in this CYOA, more or less, especially since cyoa just gives you functional webway entrance for free.

what are Veeky Forums opinion on cyoa that has point/credits to choose option and a cyoa that did not implement point but tells you the amount of option that you can choose?

the first can be good as long as it isn't 50000 credits and every option is 6.75 credits.

The second can be good as long as there is a drawbacks section so I can take more.

Alternatively, team evil. C'tan and Hivemind are easy mode.

Orc needs to ramp up before hitting that level, and is vulnerable to headcapping in a way neither C'tan or Hivemind are.

Chaos god option is probably the weakest out of the bunch. Now there are Five Chaos god in the galaxy, big deal. Without worship you'll probably soon sputter out and demote yourself to just being one of the five.

>Chaos god option is probably the weakest out of the bunch. Now there are Five Chaos god in the galaxy, big deal. Without worship you'll probably soon sputter out and demote yourself to just being one of the five.

Chaos gods do not need worshipers to maintain their power. As long as their element is present and active in the galaxy, they keep growing.

Having many worshipers spreading it faster helps, but it's not that decisive.

I prefer point system because it's easier to balance. It's just so weird whenever an effect like "immortality with inbuilt reincarnation in case you do get killed" competes with "You don't need to take showers and always smell nice".

Point system allows you to combine larger and smaller effects within the same list, as well as allowing people to prioritize different sections (e.g. body, artifacts, companions, whatever), by spending more points on those and less on the others.

I agree withBut I like the simplicity of "choose 1 from this category" for each section, preferably with at least 5 options each. eg. choose 1 of the 5 types of immortality, body, companions etc.

pride seems the best

>pride seems the best
pride *is* the best

>companions
This is why I like point systems over choosing from each category. I get more stuff because I don't want companions instead of being forced to pick the people I least dislike

The former has bigger chances of build variety as you aren't restricted to only choose one per section. However, a "choose one per section" is simpler and doesn't run the risk of backtracking or meticulously tracking your spent points.
If done well, points are better, but it is easier to screw up.

I dont know, this just goes like, 18 steps outside my comfort zone. There's no way I can even pretend this is could be part of a wholesome and loving relationship. But im going to darn well try.

Goal: Love
Income: Farming
Origin: North America
Skin color: tan
Hair color: Black
Hair Style: Bob
Personality: Dominant, Loving
Acquisition: Free Will
Living Quarters: With you
Clothes: Human Clothes
Accessories: Cowboy hat
Breasts: All natural
Transformative drugs: Bull Cock
Surgery: None
Milking: By Hand
Punishments: reprimand, chores
Rewards: Praise, affection, sex

Fuck you for making this. Fuck me for playing this sick CYOA.

>sick
Ignore the "slavery", "turn into meat" and "cut her tendon" options you baby
No one forced you to play it

>Not wanting a cute sub to be your 24/7 petgirl

Fuck you. I took Dominate, loving and bull cock because the Gentle Femdom CYOA has opened doors that I can't shut. CYOAs are ruining my life and showing me things about myself that i'm not wholly comfortable with.

>CYOAs are ruining my life

>Gentle Femdom made me a futafag

>CYOAs are ruining my life

They are, escapism is bad it prevents you from having to face reality or improve yourself

So leave the thread idiot

Don't you think I know that? I used to just fantasize about hetero normative relationships. Now i'm like, at the gym and a tall jacked lady walks uses the treadmill beside me and i'm all "take me now". CYOAs have led me to question my own sexuality. Crises mode GO.

>used to just fantasize about hetero normative relationships
>a lady walks
>i'm all "take me now"
>question my own sexuality
Tits or gtfo.

Does anyone know the max size of the files we can upload? I saw SDA post some GIF card things and I want to make OC with animated content. I'm thinking a 36 frame loop for each page.

CYOA authors are the devil. The better CYOAs they make the more evil they are.

Oh you sweet, sweet summer child. This is just the edge of this very dark hole you're about to jump down into. It's gonna get very, very weird, very,very fast. I've gone round the bend so many times and seen such genuinely fucked-up shit that I'm right back to being able to get off to a shapely girl simply walking down the street and flashing the camera a wink/smile.

8mb

8mb? Boss. And SDA said making CYOAs in video editing programs was a silly idea. I'm going to show her.

Is this boy really worried about liking healthy women?

This girl is worried about liking tall powerful women and then wanting them to have dicks.

If you plan to export a .webm, you're still limited to 3mb on Veeky Forums. Only images and .pdfs have the 8mb size limit.

Ah. Well, homosexuality is nothing new, I'm sure she will figure it out.

Do GIF's count as "images"?

Lots of cyoa just ask you to pick too many companions. I can't even imagine what I would do with 3 people let alone 5 or 10.

>mfw playing wizardry

I always go with the headcannon that all companion choices are people I'll run into eventually during my adventures. Maybe just once, maybe some'll have reoccurring roles. Helps flesh out the world for me.

did anybody get that hero cyoa from the last thread before it got deleted?

no

ok, so let me clarify, if i was to export a cyoa as a gif, id be restricted to 3mb?

user I think it would be faster if you just tested this yourself. I mean, really, wow, posting an image on Veeky Forums, such effort.

Worlds will burn before I take that obvious option, that I didn't think of at all. Good idea user.

Let's test that out.

Well, shit. Here's a version with 204 frames.

Alright! 4.24Mbs! Fuck yeah, that means we are go for the 8mb cap! Ballin!

pls remove effect on name it gives seizure

Anyone have a link to the image version?

It's in the PDF at the top.

Check the Pastebin for Slut Life user's Mega folder.

Does anyone have a non download based version?

But is Sarge trained on gorilla warfare?

>gorilla warfare

holy fuck,
looking back my old drawing really makes me want to kill myself

These threads have been really slow the past couple of days.

Lies

Why don't you fix that by commenting on people's build asking them questions?

What CYOA is this one from?

Oh just give it a month of indulging in futa and you'll rise back up to vanilla. Right before you fall right back down to an even deeper pit then the one you are in now.

>using the treadmill
You're gonna lose your gains man

user Brah, I'm not a dude. And I squat all the time to defat dutch flat butt.

Stop attention whoring.

Stop endulging the attention whore.

squatting for shape is great because it gives a nice shape to the ass, thighs, and stomach, but it isn't exactly a defattening exercise

Yes, they do. I'm amazed that no one else knew this.

>defat
Can't do that through exercise only through eating less.
If you want dat ass you will see far better results with hip thrusts

I need a fatter butt, not the other way around. How else will I tempt people into sloppy makeouts? But like strongly suggested, lets do CYOA. Anyone have any suggestions for an online image sequence to GIF converter? im looking for something that can handle 48 495x800p images

if you are at a stable weight and then start to exercise more but still eat the same you will lose fat