How would you build a quiet serial killer character in D&D 5e? Race could be Elf/Halfling/Human in that order...

How would you build a quiet serial killer character in D&D 5e? Race could be Elf/Halfling/Human in that order. Any class but I'd prefer casters.

Bonus points if he chokes his victims to death

Other urls found in this thread:

dandwiki.com/wiki/Rune_Space_Demolitionist_(5e_Class)
reddit.com/r/DnD/comments/388ggw/an_explosivesbased_5e_class/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rogue assassin was built for this

Rune Space Demolitionist + rogue, you makes bombs that's what you do

lvl 5 Rune Space Demolitionist Elf/Human
You get for FREE: Tools of the Trade, Rune Hands, Controlled Blast, Versatile Explosive, Duck and Cover, Smoke Bomb, Flashbang.

Lvl 3rd Font of Demolition take Spec of the Spellslinger and learn three spells: Detect Magic, Unseen Servant (because yes) and Message

You use Unseen Servant to deliver bombs on your enemies or where you want, using mainly Sticky or Potent Explosive

Use Message spell to tell your victims that "your bombs have no weaknesses" And blow your targets to death

Subtle Spell Fireball

NO WEAKNESS

>implying 5e can do anything but milqtoast generic fantasy stuff
Don't bother.

>lazy jojofag spam

Why even bother at this point?

because there is one thing to jojo post on Veeky Forums and another to jojopost in game

where can I find this Rune Space Demolitionist stuff? is this available in 5e as UA or something?

found it here
dandwiki.com/wiki/Rune_Space_Demolitionist_(5e_Class)

>dandwiki

Rune Space Demolitionist sounds insanely awesome and my DM just approved it, but is there a way to do it without homebrew classes?

I'm afraid some other players might bitch about me breaking the game balance...

How do you want me to make Killer Queen with only using standard classes

>a way to do it without homebrew classes?
No idea how to do it without homebrew so I went on reddit and found this, reddit.com/r/DnD/comments/388ggw/an_explosivesbased_5e_class/ might help

>dandwiki

>part 5
DIO had a son
polnareff returns in a wheelchair only to die
every member of the gang besides trish, mista and giorno dies except fugo who instead runs away a bit over halfway through the arc
stands come from a space meteor

>part 6
jotaro's daughter fucks everything up and literally everyone in the universe dies except for a young boy because of a gay priest DIO befriended in the two weeks he had in the modern day before jotaro rekt him

>part 7
I won't bother spoiling this because the anime will never get here.

Fuck off, jojofag.

Have you tried not playing D&D?

Yes. I don't like D&D, but I'm one of the two people in the entire city that has the same opinion. So I suck it up and play what I can in the rare occasion that I do play.

95% of the time I GM myself, so there's no problem since I GM what I want.

>in 5e
no idea, but I did this in an AD&D game once.

>any fighter build
>high CHA and either DEX or STR
>feats into grappling
>skills into stealth
>sneak up on people with garrotes (later use piano wire, thick bags, etc)
>take them down to a pin and hold for 1 round (6 seconds enough to cut blood supply and KO)
>finish the job by holding approx another 10-20 seconds (brain damage-death)

Pretty easy if you don't go about it like a retard. Play some MGS and get the hang of hiding and stalking

Did you use CHA to get close to the victims? I haven't played AD&D so there might be something I'm missing.

It's a great idea, but I'm afraid grappling in 5e is a bit shit.

>1 round
AD&D rounds are a full minute each.

So I just saw official Artificer class and it sounds pretty awesome. I am tempted to try it just because it's new and actually official.

I'd still have to think up a way to use it to murder civilians without getting caught, though.

Are you trying to ruin it, or... because, like, everyone knows all of this already.

He's referring to a segment.

>Quiet serial killer

Literally Kira

As if the trope of a quiet serial killer was created by Araki

>KIRA QUEEN HAS ALREADY TOUCHED THE TREASURE mode:
Glyphs of Warding, laced with whatever spell you please.

>Choke a bitch mode:
Rogue. Just use Sleep or poisons to knock people out, take expertise in Athletics, and grapple them underwater. Suffocation will kill them within a round or two. Preferably have water breathing if you're going to take people under a lot.

>mfw jojo is the new mlphomestucksteven jewniversepokemonanything else that got banished to the trash or got a containment board

>dandwiki
You might as well just write a class for yourself at this point.

>I should be able to kill them in one round because realism!

Okay, you suffer a minor scratch while traveling through the forest, and die of infection a week later.

>my edit was saved

I'm not that guy, but I'd like to know, what is so bad about dandwiki, I've never used it.

build an elf/halfling/human of your preferred caster class. now, i would probably use a sorcerer becuase they are maxing CHA, and just be above average STR, get stealth skill, and quietly kill your victims by choking them.

A quiet serial killer?
Okay, i need to know:
1. Method of killing?
2. Preferred target?
3. The particular fetishization of death you adhere to?
4. Sexual release or no?
5. Alcoholic parent?
6. Did you enjoy setting fires?
7. Did you ever kill a pet as a child?