DOGECOIN MOON PARTY

guys dogecoin is making a comeback, we will see at least 3x gains in the near future.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is "doge" pronounced?

Asking for a friend.

Doo-Gee

short this shitcoin. this isn't the pre july days. bitcoin is too expensive to see huge rises in this trash.

My body is ready

dogecoin is far from a shitcoin--one of the few that actually has basically 0 fees and the community is awesome. First moon mission back in 2014

doh-jay

Doge to the moon. 1 doge = 1 USD soon

This desu
Bought in at 20 and sold at 31

We almost to 40 sats, I have already 2xed my stack from 14 sats. Target is 100 sats, then shorting.

Idiots. Chancoin mooned +92.99% and this is just the beginning.

Do not cross me. This will be your final warning.

I can either be your angle, or your devil.

Please be gentle my Doge master, use your power for good and exit your bags at a huge profit.

Dogecoin will destroy the cryptokitties.Kitties belong in the trash with the normies.

Trying to get my old wallet synced up.
>4 years and 0 weeks behind
How do I speed this up?

>that one user that shilled it to me a couple days ago

arigato, doge-kun...

That was me!! No problem brah.

>mfw I sold 160k yeterday at 21 sats

When did you buy? As long as you made gains, you should be glad.

doge to the moon and back then to the mars u heard it here first

Lol poorfag are we supposed to fear your pocket change?

Basically you can't. Sorry. Just wait.

DoughJ Coin

That sad feel when only bought a little bit as a joke

Dogie

I have 290 doge. Am I going to make it?

I bought at 20-21 using my shitcoin bags
I sold it for btc because btc was at ath
If only I held

When Doge hits 1 USD you will be glad :D

dough with a g at the end

doag

A "1 doge = 1 USD" situation is not impossible; not this pump I think, but definitely possible by the end of 2018. You're fine.

All shitcoins mooning 100% everyday, why not doge?
The subreddit has like 100000 subscribers and 3000 users online
This is tulipmania 5.1
Dogecoin will take us to lamboland

How am I supposed to take something serious thats based on a 9gag meme?

Still plenty of room to grow, it's got great fundamentals and it's very memey with a huge community.

God damn it, why do I never pull the trigger?

Saw a thread about this last week when it was at 15 sats but didn't buy

EVERY TIME I CHECK IM A LITTLE MORE TOO LATE

bought 210000k doge at 38 sat.... did i screw up?

It's going to the moon mate, it's been massively undervalued for ages because the lead dev tried to scam everyone and then went to prison for rape.

>bought ... doge ... did i screw up?

No, user, you did not.

It's actually a solid coin with history. You probably weren't there for the early Doge days. There was a torrent of literal meme coins but Doge actually managed to survive.
Only if you're looking for quick green. Don't shit your pants when it touches 32 sats again and just hold.

Doojay was yesterday on 34 and is still rising. If this memefucker gets on 1 $ i am going to blow a hooker some blow in her shithole and celebrate for a week in greek with 20 sexslaves

I need to learn to believe again after being burned by shitcoins which I held for a month to no avail.
And one of them mooned the day after I sold

Is there an actual chance it will hit $1 though? If so I will dump a few FUN coins and buy in after this small dip.

Yeah, I know mate. I mined my coins back in 2013/2014, and I held them all this time.

Look at this fucking chart.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/

Literally years in that flat wasteland, and I didn't even sell them when it peaked after that. Still hodling.

It is a freaking great coin.

If you want my honest take, it won't hit $1 this rise. My *guess* is that it will flame out at 10c, which means it still has 10x more to go.

Given that it basically increased its value by 68% in a 24 hour period and is only picking up speed rather than slowing down, I think it's still got a lot of legs left.

10cents whe? By EOY?

do you think we can break 120 sat in a few days?

>finally pulled the trigger
>price drops 5 sats as soon as I buy
Idk why I keep trying

kys

Given its meteoric rate of rise I wouldn't be surprised if it reaches that in a matter of a week, but like I said, it's a bubble and a bubble has got to burst. Could burst today, could burst at $1 or $10, I don't know.

>roflanebalo
Didn't expect to see this here.

Hodl, it will bounce.

Honestly given how crazy quick it's rising anything is possible.

ffs anyone not pronouncing it as 'vogue' should seriously off themselves

Yeah but how often does something contunuely rise over the course of a week with a 10x rise at that?
I want to buy, I just dont know if i should.

Like I said, I'm just extrapolating from what I'm seeing. It might drop earlier, it might drop later, I really don't know.

The Daily Show had a segment on Dogecoin yesterday which is probably fueling it, along with the perception that as an older coin it can be trusted, plus it has almost no fees and a massive userbase on Reddit. Plus a cute dog.

Lots of factors. Normies are flooding into crypto now, you have to think like they do.

Obviously dog-eh. You know, because it's a fucking dog.

Fuck it. Even if it goes to 3cents its a good investment. Thanks user.

Alright $1000 into this at 34 sats
time for the timeline where btc reaches 50k today and all alts die

Is there a good exchange where you can buy with LTC or ETH?

If you're referring to the Christmas thread that was me. Ironically I did not buy myself

Where can I trade in some bitcoin for this please? Not offered on binance, and that's where I have all my shit.

Polo or Bittrex

Pajeetopia maybe
Or Novasexchange

cheers user

Doaj

FUCK IT"S GOING DOWN

Bought at 38
Rip

Cheers, good luck mate.

Do you even market cap? That would mean $112B

Eh, probably just a bunch of buy orders. It had similar dips earlier today.

Torrent blockchain. Put in folder.

feels comfier in this than btc desu senpai

>It is a freaking great coin.
nice pump retard

I have nearly 38k in BTC after mining DOGE on a 7950 and trading for BTC during it's original moon mission and betting on Trump.

>that dip

C-crap, where's a great place to download a pink wojack?

1 month chart and it is showing a pattern. Get ready for the beginning of the year gains.

I-it's back up guys, woo

unbelievable trading volume right now. the btc ATH is dragging dogecoin with it. i didnt expect it to be gaining satoshis this fast on the king

I think more money will flow into Digibyte as it is real project not a meme coin :P

Also dogecoin is using digishield, wich was built by Digibyte.

Despite BTC's ATH Doge is still going up

fuck my weak hands, i was going to buy it last night at 30 sats... bought at 38 now its at 35... will hodl a few days... if it goes back to 20 sat i lose half my investment but if it goes to 120 i make 3x...

dog-eh

the fundamentals..solid. regular small corrections and a slow climb upward. next large resistance at 50 sats. we could be seeing that as soon as tonight or tomorrow. after that who knows the kind of attention it will be getting. i think the 70% increase has gotten the attention of the coinmarketcap users

This.

Doggy

There are 7.6 billion people on Earth and only 112 billion dogecoins. If you have more than 15 dogecoins then you have more than your fair share.

smart user right here

Well a 53 BTC wall at 35 SAT was just breached. I actually sold my DOGE at 34 SAT after seeing this fucking giant wall and I put a buy back order at 33 SAT. Guess what? All of a sudden freaking 30+ BTC comes in and also places a buy order at 33 SAT.

There was 20+ BTC sell order placed at 34 SAT, and that was breached easily. FUCK. I put a buy back order at 34 SAT and then was LUCKY enough to have that limit buy back at 34 SAT fill while the 35 SAT wall was being taken down. It was fucking taken down epicly.

So I'm back in! Although at a loss of around 5000 Dogecoins. NOOO!

Stop trading so much. Wait we are going for the big gains. 100 Satoshi mininum.

I know user, I just wanted to profit another 50k doges from selling 1 satoshi higher and buying 1 satoshi lower

dogecoin+normies = wealthy shibes

doeg (hard g)

Of course shibe, year 2018 is the year of the Doge after all.

lol stay poor, faggot

2018 YEAR OF THE DOG

the chinese will be buying this good luck coin like crazy

You know not of the ways of wolong.

Hold the coins. Is it that hard? Just buy the damn things and hold.

Also this. If binance picks it up, absolute pandemonium.