Who else here spending their cryptogains on expensive Japanese whisky and Cuban cigars from Castro's personal supply?

Who else here spending their cryptogains on expensive Japanese whisky and Cuban cigars from Castro's personal supply?

I bought some Swishers 2packs and angry orchard from the gas station. Does that count?

Ah... so you are one of these LINKies I've heard about.

bought a bottle of nikka (from the barrel) yesterday. it was nice as a beginner's choice

I vape and don't drink cause I am on antidepressants

Also before you ask, yes I am a stinky linkie

Not OP but cofey grain by any chance? It's delicious if you haven't tried it

Nikka is shit-tier.

Only true and respectable Veeky Forumsnessmen only drink Suntory Hibiki or Hakusho.

Hakusho is overpriced. Nikka is amazing, _especially_ considering its price point

Yeah I'll def try that one too. I liked the one the pic a lot

Gotta start somewhere. Hibiki has amazing bottle designs, Nikka is quite shit-tier from the packaging - like it's designed to be bought by non-Japanese people in Europe who want to feel a little fancy.
Although as pointed out, it has an amazingly good value for money.

I bought some nice weed to celebrate my gains and now I feel like a child

I don't drink but I bought a cigar and some performance enhancing drugs to celebrate

I also bought some cigarettes from the 80s and 50s

is this actually a thing in tobacco culture?

>$90 whiskey and a knockoff cigar

>rice nigger whiskey
Oh please.

Poorfags. Successful men buy johnny walker blue label, nothing substitutes.

Hahahahahahaha. It's so true

this is what I want to buy with my crypto gains.

Anyone knows a music shop that accept bitcoins?

Why?

Dude. Buy high grade pussy. Offer some 10/10 coed an insane amount of cash to fuck you crazy. I promise you will always remember the experience.
I promise you will always feel comfy knowing your turned the bitch out.
I promise you won't even miss the grand as your crypto gains eclipse the expense
Fine whiskey, cigars are great but high quality pussy from coeds who need the money is priceless.

brah you are some american... do you know the high quality "coed" pussy you can get outside of MMERRICA for onlt 100$... you can go to resorts where you can pick a bitch per day, or buy a virgin, whatever floats your boat.... and unfortunetly you have to be into that kind of shit to get a kick out of it. because 2/10 "fuck you crazy" the other 8 just lay there like fucking rag dolls because they dont want to be there

yeah you should do that, you will remember that till you die. will teach you the important lesson that money is everything

Do u go 50/50 coke and whiskey in the glass?

pewdiepie or just a brainwashed follower

Go die in a fire you eurotrash piece of shit. Your talking about those Tai twats.. amerifags can do better. I'm talking about a healthy heavy titted girl next door type from the USA. They will do anything for $1000. Pick 10 girls in the USA and offer them $1000 to fuck you - 8 will accept as long as it's kept secret. Not a meme. Eurofags should kill themselves.

I like you.

i havent touched my crypto gains since i put them in but damn im getting itchy...

fine choice senpai

Oh well just FYI I've made 50% gains with LINKs.

good goy, gib mony to shlomo shekelstein

This. It may be nice stuff but a McDonald's worker can afford that shit after one shift.

>expensive whisky
>Hibiki masters select

Go for the Hibiki 18 you pleb

Lmao nice chink watches. You know they cost 2 euros to make right?

>being a weeb whisky
Kavalan is my shit personally

You forgot the Chichibu. Gawd.

>gains

that shit is only 80 bucks u fucking moron

>I'm talking about a healthy heavy titted girl next door type from the USA.

Who would spend one thousand bugs on a ton of lard?

>80 bucks

Nigga, I spent this much on condoms each day in order to properly fuck your mother. You need to step up your budget if you want to make it in the crypto game.

only a RETARD faggot NOCOINER would throw away his precious savings that will be worth HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS in a few years