TRON ABOUT TO MOON

Justin Sun just announced a partnership this week after sharing a photo of himself with Chinese Billionaire investor Guo Guangchang

look at those fucking tits

I wanted to buy this 2 fucking days ago when it was 1 cent.

FUCKING ETH IS TOO EXPENSIVE FUCK.

Is it too late to go all in now? I've been kicking myself every time I check this fucking coin.

I got 500 Tron a few weeks back for free from Binance and thought it was a useless shitcoin.

How the fuck can this thing go up further?

that's just fake sell walls

Okay what should I buy at? Is 5076 Gwei a good price or will it dip down to 4900 in the next hour or so? Got $500 to drop on this.

How can I increase my coinbase limit? I need to buy tron?

>I need to buy tron?
do you?

yes I only have less than 10000 right now and want to increase that

Nevermind I just got bought at fucking 5022 by accident and now it dips to 4950. Fuck this.

buy at the lowest price you can find it at. this and waves are probably going to saturn

Wait for it to dip

I was waiting for it to dip for the last few fucking days and it just moons with no end in sight.

I put a buy order on and got bought in an instant, didn't expect it to dip right as I put an order in. Fuck.

hodl it boyo it'll come back up

hodl faggot.

You'll be fine in the long run, don't agonize over the minutia of the hours

fucking retarded normies are just buying anything that is in the few cents range thinking it could go to 20k

Look at those walls. This is going to continue to bleed for awhile

t. guy who didnt buy tron

That's what I thought when it was under 100 and then it shot up to 220, they're just fake sell walls for accumulation

How long should I hodl this coin for? I know jack shit about it than it's related to entertainment somehow and has rich chinamen behind it.

What is this things potential dollar value? The market cap is already so high, it can't have that much more room for growth right?

Judging potential by market cap is retarded as well

Just read the whitepaper

100 -> 220 took 24 hours lol

Dollar + by June.

I would say at least a month, there's a partnership being announced this week and source code next week and rumored coin burn next month. Right now Sun is livestreaming speaking in Chinese about something

80m+ market cap? By june?

How?

By having only a small part of that in circulation

Christ how did this coin just come out of nowhere and already be in the top 20 and still have room to grow so large? Fuck I am kicking myself for not buying more back when I got my free 500 a month back.

I tried to sell it all on the day I got it, and all 500 Tron wasn't enough to even enough to qualify for a transaction as it wasn't worth enough Gwei dust.