Hi, Asian here

Hi, Asian here
1. Alot of us aren't Chinks, what you said really makes you sound like a racist.
2. If Bitcoin is not going to be used for commerce might as well kill it now because it has no value. I am trying to set my business up to accept Bitcoin, and then I hear this from a supposed community leader. Wow.......just wow

And a nip nong ching chong to you too, young lad.

What was the point of this thread? How can you be both asian and a brainlet?

Hi, Asian here
1. Alot of us aren't brainlets, what you said really makes you sound like a racist.
2. If Bitcoin is not going to be used for commerce might as well kill it now because it has no value. I am trying to set my business up to accept Bitcoin, and then I hear this from a supposed community leader. Wow.......just wow

Babi Pangang soy sauce prease

> t. asian brainlet

Asian women love white cock

I would ruin that mouth

ching chong huang gong bing bong

I would ruin that saucepan

im sorry can you use english next time

what a semen daemon.

Fuck off chink. You're no different than chinks except more irrelevant.

Fuck off chink

i am big korean whale and chinese are dirty poor ugly communists. i wipe my ass with the portfolio gains I see on here. I am superior species
you are all sexist degenerate western civilians. you are just like the jews you hate, you use asian people to build railways, give massages and manufacure substandatd products. fuck you all
checked supreme leader gets trips like expected
fuck you Westerners

Korea is Chinese client state

Chikinchan Chen chiki Chaka chuka cha... shut the fuck up

korea is independent state
pretty tough for a fagot typing behind this screen huh? i will fuck you up whiteboi. you have no honor

>big korean whale and chinese are dirty poor ugly communists
>I am superior species

And You are still a slit-eyed gook

>Alot of us aren't Chinks
fucking zipperheads

Dont worry about these racist morons. Yes literal morons. Its well established that people with fewer brain cells tend to be more xenophobic. Its not news that the average Trump supporter is a poor white trash illiterates employed in jobs which do not require any brain cells to perform.

This is the first image I remember seeing on Veeky Forums back in 2006

I'M KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A

sup oldfag. good to know were not alone
thank you user. Finally a good person amongst this sea of retards
fuck you
fuck you too. without asia you are nothing

> zipperheads
top kek

there's a difference between being a racist and being skeptical about immigration. although i like to shitpost here i know that immigration of young professionals from asia is a key dependency for the western world to compete with china, india and korea in the next century and to compensate the demografic problems. will there be enough willing to migrate and work in the west? of course, yes. is the majority of the western population ready to except them? i don't know. many of them are skeptical about immigrants. while most politicians are unable to explain why immigration is needed and a good thing the racists in the western world turn the skeptical masses into racist puppets. instead of cheering that little cunt larping as big whale crypto investor you should go out and talk to real people about things like birthrate decreases and why and how they will effect economies. people will come to the conclusion immigration is needed by themselves and ching chong jokes will be a thing of the past soon. and now kys faggot

chink here,

ching chong nip nong lads

cawaii

fluffle puffle animals

Selling rice for bitcoin doesn't sound like a good business idea, you're better of sticking to your day job picking rice for 5 cents a hour

gook , nip chink makes no difference to me

I hate chinks more desu

some pajeets call themselves Asian

korea worst china!

Korea friend how are you enjoying your trading cerfew? Remember be in bed by 9.

>Veeky Forums doesn't know East Asia is where all the crypto money is at

we run this shit whiteboi

Almost dead sure that's Matsui Jurina, meaning the picture couldn't have existed pre-2008.

Thought it was just some China meme.

Nah it's from a idol photoshoot.
She's from SKE48.

Kpop? I've been told by mu countless times to get into it.

>asian

Whoa. Asian brainlet speech patterns are fucking weird.