Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

When was the last time you thanked your DM?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing
Malefex Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65518/a-fluffy-fairy-tale-2-electric-boogaloo
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/66875/wrath-of-the-raunchy
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67687/the-sultanas-hot-slave-harem
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67490/fookin-sky-pirates
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67597/crusaders-n-shit
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67813/bathe-yourself-in-blood
d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/fighter/archetypes/paizo---fighter-archetypes/mutation-warrior
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/pfg/ Games
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65518/a-fluffy-fairy-tale-2-electric-boogaloo
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/66875/wrath-of-the-raunchy
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67687/the-sultanas-hot-slave-harem
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67490/fookin-sky-pirates
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67597/crusaders-n-shit
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67813/bathe-yourself-in-blood

Tips on a gestalt with Symbiotic Slayer?

Are there any must-see vacation destinations to take your waifu to in the Inner Sea region if you already live in Absalom?

I wouldn't be surprised if all those /pfg/ games were the same user.

You're right up next to the pyramids of Osirion, recently delcared free game for anyone who wants to go loot!

Are there any archetypes for fighters that make them more than a pile of feats?

Eldritch Guardian and Mutagen Mauler make you into Bane with a pet. That's kinda different, I guess.

SoM preview 3 is out.

Mutagen Maulter 3pp? Not seeing it on pfsrd.

Myrmidon.

There's the Iron Caster although that relies on base Fighter features/Brawler dip rather than any specific archetypes. It's cool though.
d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/fighter/archetypes/paizo---fighter-archetypes/mutation-warrior

Aw shit, I mixed up the names of the Brawler and Fighter archetypes that do similar shit.

"Mutation Warrior" Fighter is here:
>d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/fighter/archetypes/paizo---fighter-archetypes/mutation-warrior

I always thank my DM and help him bring his models/game mats to the car.

Our party has a large, living construct who seems to have this unusual issue that has slowly become apparent. As a Warder he's an invaluable, reliable protector of us, and for that we're always grateful.
He's quiet in-character most of the time, and will happily spend downtime sitting around town being mistaken for a statue and letting pigeons shit on him. Except for when he can see an elf or half-elf, all of which he is quite obsessed with. He'll barge over to them and start flirting with them as if he's a normal humanoid that isn't capable of crashing the whole building down. It only got worse when a half-elf paladin was added to the party.

I try to thank the DM for the game each and every session.

The party should pool their resources to hook him up with some sultry Chelaxian qts to break him of this bizarre obsession.

Was it built by elves?

>Ancient Elven Sexbot

10/10 would play

>ERROR. ERROR. THIS IS NOT A USB PORT!

While that would make perfect sense, I think our DM has hinted he was built by the Azlanti or something around that time.

Eldritch Guardian, Mutation Warrior, Drillmaster are all good

Wait
Why are you picking Fighter if you DONT want to be a pile of feats?
Fighter is the class that is like a blank slate where you then use your system mastery to turn it into anything you can

>The Azlanti, in their quiet struggle for wizardry dominance, created a mighty Fuck Golem that would seek out and copulate with their elven mage rivals, allowing them the opportunity to study and surpass the hapless elves while the Fuck Golem had its way with them.

Is anyone else really happy this thread won?

DM banned hybrid classes and I wanted full BAB without being tied to a god or the party's assumptions regarding what a 'barbarian' is.
Might go cavalier if I can find something that gives up the mount for not-shit in return, too many caves and indoors locations.

I'm holding a gun to your head and threatening to pull the trigger unless you build an optimized Cavalier, 1pp only.
What do you build?

Ranger my friend, go ranger.

Full BAB is overrated

>DM banned hybrid classes

Is your DM an idiot, m8?

Gendarme Beast Rider, work upto a flying mount and get a composite longbow asap, full attacking well moving at mount speed is amazing.

Or on second thought a Beast Rider Luring Cavalier.

To be fair, some of them completely invalidate the base class, like Bloodrager for Barbarians and Slayer for Rogues.
Not that that's a good excuse to ban them because full casters will always be the strongest option, but eh.

Bloodrager and Barbarians play nothing alike and Unchained Rogues made a gap between Slayer

Then ban the shitty class, m8. Don't ban the improvement. That's silly.

Vital striking luring cavalier musketeer/mysterious stranger with a double shotgun in a guns everywhere setting for gun training at level 1
Cha+dex to damage with 8d8 dice to throw at problems with good dex and cha for noncombat use.

Fighter is much better than a horseless cavalier

daring champion, order of the cockatrice. Go for an intimidation build with plenty of Smokin Sick Style

>FATAL ERROR BREEDING DRIVE C
>ABORT / RETRY / FAIL ? _

>Wassup my Half-Elf honeys, why you hangin' out with that tin can when all the real meat is over here. That's right ladies, pure dragon blood flowing through these veins. *Flexes*

I'm the DM for that game, and once cucked that robot to this kobold after he failed a arm wrestle against him.

Ok so weird question about spells with 1 round casting times like enlarge person.

Lets say I begin casting it and my target moves out of range before the end of next round. Do I lose the spell since he is no longer within range by the time I finish, or does it only matter at the initial cast time?

What's a fun encounter for nighttime on the Cinderlands?

Bloodragers don't invalidate Barbarians and invalidating the Rogue is a sign you didn't make a waste of paper.

i suspect it completes when the round is up, so you'd have to have the guy stand still for 1 round.

Anyone have the comics? I've tried the most common torrent sites and I'm not seeing the ones the prequel ones that seemed to involve Xanderghul.

Bloodragers RULE
Barbarians DRULE

You pick the target when it finishes casting.

How can I know that I am not roleplaying a woman girly enough?

I thought it was at the start, with LoS breakers being one of the few possible defenses other than high saves?

Multiround spells are not really common

>You make all pertinent decisions about a spell (range, target, area, effect, version, and so forth) when the spell comes into effect.

So lets say you cast the 1 round casting time spell and the target walks away. Since you decide when the spell is finished casting, can you spend your next turn taking a move or double move and then casting it on the guy you want to be enlarged?

Not unless it is a spell you can hold the charge on.
>A spell that takes 1 round to cast is a full-round action. It comes into effect just before the beginning of your turn in the round after you began casting the spell. You then act normally after the spell is completed.

No.

Is this what a tiefling kitsune with Vestigial Wings (alternate racial trait) and Aerial Wings (feat) looks like?

A faggot. So I guess that means you only need a picture of yourself.

Why do people ignore the fluff obstacles that need to be overcome when someone plays a kobold or goblin? Someone playing a kobold shouldn't just be able to walk into a village or city and hang out like a normal people.

Now this is an appropriate way to post these degeneracies. Please do this again.

People assume that all countries behave in a psedu-an-cap paradise where as long as the kobold isn't initiating force (causing a problem) and has money to spend, they're free to come in.

Of course, as soon as the kobold does cause a problem, they should be put down like a rabid dog and buried in a shallow, unmarked grave. Like PCs do to enemies.

You do bury your enemies, right?

GM is lazy, player too fragile, group too casual.

Depends. Sometimes we only have time to pile 'em up, set a fire, and skedaddle.

I always make sure to leave one enemy alive and force them to dig the graves.

I dunno, I am almost always the DM when not in a pre-written module, but I have my players just pay the reaper to ferry their souls and leave the bodies. Gold coin a pop, humans usually carry one on a necklace if they are in risky jobs like banditry, mercenaries, or just being within 10 miles of a PC. Once had a paladin of the death god who started paying in advance before going and slaughtering a bunch of sapients.

I have never seen PCs bury their enemies

Burying them is a bad habit that you should get rid of.

First off, leaving a corpse is just begging them to get back up.

Second off, leaving a corpse gives the asshole's family a better idea of what they're dealing with, which could lead to reprisals against yourself or thoes you care about.

Thirdly, as long as ANYTHING remains of immediate bloodline and sworn brothers of the person that attacked you, revenge WILL come knocking at your door.

Disintegrate, and ALWAYS wipe out their loved ones that same night if remotely possible.

You can't wipe out their loved ones because that creates a near maximal loop of killing either everyone on the planet, or terminating by getting to yourself and your loved ones first

Think about it you stupid fucking wizard

>herp a derp, disintigrating the body doesn't' tell them I have the ability to disintigrate!
Fucking wizard

>any ordinary monster can tell the difference between a disintegrate spell and a random-ass pile of dust strewn in some grass or in the middle of an already cobweb-ridden dungeon

What's a good title for a campaign about a demigoddess rebelling against her Divine Mistress and attempting to sacrifice a city in a dark ritual to ascend to true godhood?

My Immortal

Depends, who are the protagonists and who are they helping?

Can't, that was the title of our last game

The protagonists are scruffy scumbags from the city in question who will either help the Goddess crush her subordinate's plans, help the Demigoddess' lieutenant rebel and kill the Demigoddess to avenge said lieutenant's husband's death, swear fealty to the new Goddess-to-Be and become her champions, or some combination of the above.
They're pretty scummy, so I've gotta assume they could back any horse in the race.

I played in a game with a huge moralfag who insisted that we must not only bury our enemies, but we cannot take anything from them, not weapons, not money, nothing. This guy didn't even have the excuse of a lawful good or even good alignment.

Right now they're serving the Goddess, but they don't realize her identity, and they're the types who could easily chimp out if they realize they've been manipulated.

Ascendance

So how often did he get told to fuck off?

Quick, I need level 1 spells from any list that can be useful in a murder investigation or identifying a corpse.

If the level 1 options are severely limited I'll take any good level 2 spells too.

Go and read the spell list yourself you lazy fuckwit. Failing that, go and play 5e or someshit.

Abundant Ammunition so you can get in rad shootouts with the perps

Fuck that fabricate bullets, just make loads of bullets for cheap then sell them, retire before you get shot.

>Everyone knows someone's been disintegrated and whom by whenever someone disappears

Pactsworn kni-

>1pp only

fuck the you

My DM gave me a 'Young Mandrake' and I cant find it anywhere to figure out how much I can get for selling it. Anyone know?
It was the shrieky kind I think but I dont think it was a mandragora

>A homunculus is shaped from a mixture of clay, ash, mandrake root, spring water, and one pint of the creator's own blood. These materials cost 50 gp

Assuming the clay, ash, blood and water are free (which I hope they are) you're looking at 50 gp for one "dose" of crushed mandrake root.

Since the mandrake is probably a bit bigger than one dose, I'd say you're sitting on 20 doses, or 1k gp.

My players thanked me last night for running our weekly game. They said the session was interesting, and that made me feel good.

It's amazing what a little sense of urgency does to enhance the experience.

Alright thanks, IIRC they were trying to figure out its worth too so I'll give them that as an idea.

Not often enough.

Well the previous one was just doing filler battles and ignoring the backstories/etc of all save one character while blaming the rest of us for not having them because he didn't bother reading them therefore we must not have written them... so he gets no thanks.

If there is more than just an intro to the dragon game, he'll get thanked as appropriate. Will find out friday.

>sell a mandragora

you monster

Last time I thanked him was when our gaming group dissolved due to increasingly conflicting schedules-I thanked him for all the games he ran and for all the fond memories I have of them.

Who's your sky pirates character, anons?

Did the DM finally show back up? He was supposed to give setting info this weekend.

guess

The trigger twins!

Does not seem so unfortunately.
Blind guess? Saladin.

The one who's not getting picked.

Not yet. He's vanished.

Nope, but since you actually guessed, I'll tell you.

I'm playing The Marquess; right now I've got the framework of the story down but I'm having trouble writing in a way that isn't edgy as fuck or boring

Have faith!
Which are you? If you don't feel confident I am sure people will give you suggestions.

Iunno about sky pirates but in a steampunk thing I played Pippy Longshanks the Adventurer, Inventor and somewhat mad scientist.

baka user! is the Trigger Twins