Summarise the best campign setting with only one sentence. Pic unrelated

Summarise the best campign setting with only one sentence. Pic unrelated.

Here's mine:
A space-age bandit-infested galaxy that has completely forgotten the existance of magic when technology emerged 6000 years ago.

*the best campaign setting you've ever played in

Whoops.

Fate/Stay Night except the person in charge isn't a pretentious fuckbag.

Gods of chaos discover that hitting each other (with or without mortals) is fun, get bored enventually as no one is winning. They decide to lazily watch mortals do retarded shit like collecting statuettes of a fat green woman and everyone's happier this way
Nyctalope

>this is the lopsider's most beautiful actress

You are jellyfish monkeys and you have to try not to be enslaved by blind conquistadors

'Four hippies and a family' or 'How to join the mafia'

oh fuck me you had to post a picture from all tomorrows didn't you? I fucking loved that book.

The best setting I've ever played is fairly typical on the surface, but extremely inventive when it comes down to the details. I think that's a common feature of all the best settings. Quick to get immersed into, but offers a lot to explore.

Dougal Dixon called, he wants his ideas back.

REMOVE
QU

That's one of the Asymmetric People, a noble posing nude specifically.

WHO ACTIVELY EXTERMINATED THE LOPSIDERS.

REMOVE QU

REMOVE GENETIC ENGINEERING AND TAMPERING

>this Asymmetric People is posing nude
>specifically for your nightmare fuel folder

Bump

I love how All Tomorrows became a meme

Surely you meant to write "H.G. Wells".

I never thought this obscure web book that I read way back in middle school that I've never seen anyone ever talk about would become a meme

How the fuck did the lopsiders into space anyway? You can't launch a rocket in 36x earth gravity

REMOVE QU RESTORE MANKIND

Shit is so fucked, bro.

Turns out All Tomorrows is so good that it can derail threads pretty much instantly. Useful information.

Sure you can. You need 36x the thrust, which is not outside the realm of possibility. Just build bigger rockets.

Obligatory REMOVE QU

WE ARE THE TRUE INHERITORS OF THE STAR PEOPLE. REMOVE ORGANICS

LEAVE BUG FACERS ALONE

Doesn't actually work like that.
There comes a point where the fuel required to lift the fuel for your rocket weighs more than the thrust of your rocket.

IGNORE THIS POST

Shhh brothers, we are not supposed to show our presence to planetborn.

We are watchers in the dark.

We are unseen movers.

We are Astromorphs of the great Ayy Lmaouminati.

>picking literally the most boring posthuman race to make slaves out of
Bug facers deserved it. The aquatics or the sail people or the symbiotes were far more interesting and i would have loved to see them be the ones to survive the gravital war

Fuck I loved that book.

They didn't. The Lopsiders created the Asymmetric people through genetic manipulation. The Asymmetrics reached space.

Post occult apocalypse California controlled by independent Chinese city states full of mutants and Hawaiian biker gangs.

After Dixon apologizes to Wayne Barlowe, of course.

Naheulbeuk !!

>Get together with group
>Get high
>Introduce them to prog rock
>Forgot what we were there for
>Two of us pair off
>Bang like stoned rabbits
>Woke up with a waffle stuck to my foot and a monocle
>Girl with tits the size of basketballs laid on top of me
>Best session ever

Dougal Dixon a shit. Nemo Ramjet is where it's at

REMOVE QU

REEEEEEEEEEEE

ywn be a snake man in a city of tubes smoking from a hookah

Woah.

isn't that basically star wars?

that book fucked me up dude. If i had been drunk when i read that I'd have fucking killed myself.

The lopsiders created the asymmetrics after they reached space.

Speaking of which, what are you guys's favourite posthumans? I really like the Tool Breeders, with the Mantelopes coming at a close second.

>setting that lets protagonist to fuck female king arthur
>pretentious

I want Quposters to leave.

I love how the asteromorphs eventually morphed themselves to have their bodies resemble the Qu so closely, but I don't know what's better, that they might have ended up by mere coincidence or that it was a calculated effort to emulate the fuckers.

The one my setting my friend who's moderately crazy is running.

Shit I never noticed that

Unless you can manipulate gravity somehow, I guess?

Would a space-age bandit-infested galaxy that has completely forgotten the existance of technology when magic emerged 6000 years ago be fun to play?

>A space-age bandit-infested galaxy that has completely forgotten the existance of magic when technology emerged 6000 years ago.

What the fuck was that hollographic projection the two Star-Men were watching? It looked beyond creepy and somewhat divine.

>Steampunk western where all humans have been replaced by anthropomorphic mammalian animals, and all mammalian animals have been replaced by dinosaurs

It was surprisingly cash money. Then the campaign died.

Running a train on your mom.

If the thread is begun about it then it's not derailing fuck face.

Did you read the OP at all? It isn't about All Tomorrows, just used an image there from.

So, you're fuck face here, fuck face.

A group of rag tag mecha pilots forced to fight for their lives in an sudden alien invasion, and none of them want to be there as their battle cries include "I just wanted to be a botanist" and "God damn it my two years were up next month".

Sounds like Outlaw Star.

>remove organics
This, they're not even human. Flesh < Machines

Things that never happened

Tool breeders or sail people for me, with symbiotes coming pretty close too.

>I MUST FIGHT THE QU
>no john, you are the Qu

I'd say coincidence.

Qu primarily lived in space, astermorphs exclusively lived in space. There was bound to be similarities in form crop up eventually.

In much the same way that sharks and killer whales are a similar shape.

Also
[Qu removal intensifies]

A colonization project set several million years into the future, where the earthis barely recognizable. Several rival projects have sprung up on different parts of the globe, each member eady to die for their cause.
Only things to worry about are rival groups and some of the future animals that may roam in these new environments.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

COLONIALS NEVER FORGET REMOVE QU

Gravitals and their descendants

OP inadvertantly derailed his own thread, so you're both fuck faces

Anyone have the pdf of this? Lost it a while ago

Here you go, organic :^)

Gravitals hands the fuck down. Always wanted to replace my meatsack with Cybernetics.

REMOVE QU
REMOVE QU

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE