Recap:
Part 1:boards.Veeky Forums.org/tg/thread/51343835
Part 2:boards.Veeky Forums.org/tg/thread/51380259
Part 3:boards.Veeky Forums.org/tg/thread/51396124
Part 4:boards.Veeky Forums.org/tg/thread/51414501

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/RtYKZr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whats the Typical level of tech on the major amount of worlds we know the rumar have lower tech(unless looted)and the sythesis and the Xenaku have higher tech

I think I already created a thread.

where that would be the first i did not make

Very Shitty map

Now we have a map and a name now just more fluff and we ould have a complete setting

Trying to develope my setting

>In ancient days, there were only the humans, the progenitor race.
>They warred among themselves, creating many tools of conquest, and high walled cities filled with intricate defenses.
>Their mages and magisters were numerous and well attuned to the wonders of the old Gods.
>One faction which came to great prominence believed their godling was within the moon of [insert name of earthly planet].
>These humans would gradually become more attuned to the mystical arts, warping and changng them into [insert elven qualities]
>another worshiped the earth god, becoming dwarves
>insert more gods and elements for other races
>They warred among themselves, creating many tools of conquest, and high walled cities filled with intricate defenses.
>As the wars progressed, the worshipers of the moon began to craft a ritual to bring their fledgling moon god to earth
>they believed this would bring them acention and oneness with their diety
>The earthen people, who had previously crafted many implements of science and war, sought to create a new army to stop this ritual
>they experimented on baseline humans
>this produced many monsterous offshoots
>the most resilient of these was the proto-orcs
>these creatures would be mass produced and march on the elf capital
> as the army approached, creating destruction and chaos in their wake, the elves attempted to summon their moon god
> the ritual/and or stopped ritual caused the moon to skim the planet
>a large chunk was carved off the earth and cast into another plane
>the populations were decimated, every race save the dwarves in their hidden cities was nearly wiped out by the blast, both physical and divine/mystical
>the resilient orcs also managed to take less damage and turned on their masters, laying waste to the remaining dwarf cities and leaving to the now rulerless wilds.
>several hundred years pass, all the races begin to rebuild
cont in next post

>tensions are largely forgotten between the races. simple survival and subsistence in the treacherous wilds takes precidence
>hamlets and villages form in the world, some taking refuge in abandoned cities.
>however, the area where the moon carved out is filled with stranger monsters and strange magical plant life
>few live there, save the mongol-like horde of the orcs
>the peoples of the world have mostly forgotten this history
>many of the sages and magicians of old were killed by the magic blastwave of the moon god
> magic now has strange consequences, theres always a chance of a small magical backfire

In this world they can just explore, find old lore and history, or maybe deal with the orc kingdom, older and more brutal than the fledgling survivor races. Maybe they can go to the shattered plane that was carved off in the impact.

nice but what do you mean your setting

oh wait never mind i understand now

History:
in Primordial times the stars were ruled by Humanity and the few they shared it with
Over time mankind got greedy and push from its borders and began to slaughter entire species
the Yaweir were the first to realize the threat of humans and called for a unity among the races
this idea did not sit well the other races who still held old grudges against one another only with the extermination of two more races by mankind did the races unite but they were nigh useless when fighting mankind they evolved from herbivores and herd creatures only one race evolved the same as mankind,as predators and killers,these were the rumar.
The rumar fought everywhere as they could stand toe to toe with the strongest of man and with the supplies and support of the other races the Xenos were victorious but before mankind was broken and left to die on one backwater planet man left the rumar one parting "gift" a bio engineered virus that would eat away their mind generation after generation.
with the humans "defeated" the races returned to their normal lives and over time began to wage war with one another over petty claims and new races emerged as well and within a few generations the great wage that plagued the universe was forgotten

Okay is this for a RPG and game that your creating or what
what is the goal

Mine is the one with the moon cataclysm.
It's the setting for a 3.5 campaign (or 5e, I'm trying to decide, I don't have the books for 5e) with a party of new players.
I figure it gives them a big wild world full of ancient trap filled ruins, and an interesting world history to uncover as they go. Plus some good endgame content with the shattered plane, possibly set in the past before the moon strikes the planet. Maybe they even fight the moon god eventually.

i was asking about the main one that has 5 threads

Oh. You should direct it at the OP then for clarity

im not even sure at this point

so wheres the ploraxian guy at hes usally here by now

the goal is simply to have fun.

we like world building.
and a crazy galaxy is loads of potential fun.

i agree with this it could be used for anything

Ahh, yes. Humanity waged a genocidal war with the Brissi'tir. The Humans won, but at a grteat cost. The Brissi'tir were all kille,d except for one. They are believed to be hiding in the unknown sectors... waiting... waiting.

The Brissi'tir may ally with the Rumar, but only time will tell. The Terin, a Reptillian species who had their homeworld and most of their purse worlds glassed by the Rumar and the Kjsst, have joined the Ploraxians.

who aare the Brissi'tir are they new?

They are new, I just created them. The Brissi'tir attacked humanity in the first conflict of humanity. It went to xenocidal. The Brissi'tir mostly died with the death of the main queen. The survivors retreated to the Uncharted sectors. They are waiting. Another queen has taken the mantle, and they wait for the end of humanity.

The Brissi'tir are insectoid.
>(FILTHY BUGGERS)

Can someone post the link to the discord?

The only individuals are the queens. Everyone else is expendable.

discord.gg/RtYKZr4

now we have three bird aliens and two insect races

Yeah, but now we have a lizard race as well. WOOT WOOT.
Here it is

Meet the Terin: A Slow breeding species which is powerful but doesn't bode well with other climates. Hailing from the Desert world of Toriss, they are masters at robotics. They are known for the Battle-Droid Columns. Massive Droid Armies. They have no spirituality, and have a direct democracy. They are allied because the Plorax saved one of their colonies from the Xenaku.

and they hate the rumar because the sam ereason the ploraxians hate them

Yep.

the rumar have the Kjsst and Yawnier

Yes, The Rumar Glassed. No, completely destroyed one of their purse worlds, killing 8 billion in the process.

Yes, you are also getting an insect species.

now i have to put them in the map

and the Terin.

ill be back with an updated map
it will be very shitty

Yeah lol. Also, here is the FR-50 Inferno Tank. It has two twin linked flamers, two 15.6 Gauss Guns, and an Energy Gun. It is usually a fearsome sight on the battlefield, with it's shield and Nano-composite heat absorbent armor. Infantry, even brave Rumar Blood Guard fear at this.

There is the A variant, with all flamethrowers, and the B, with Energy Weapons replaceing all the secondary weapons. There is a rumored C, which can carry troops.

That is nice, but i would like if the Brissi'tir would be in the western sections.

changing my mind from the rumar mainly using war beasts to light tanks ill be back

There is the DR-3R, the most common drone used on the field. Multipurpose, with missiles, bombs, and gauss guns. It functions as an interceptor, Bomber, and scout. It is versatile and a good site on the battlefield.

an idea for this as my friend wants to make this into a game that works like twilight imperium

so we have the most updated map,anyone got new races that i can add

Nomadic Crustaceans who have lost there home world to the Xenanu when they first appeared now they take their mastery over the artifacial and when in combat(when they can leave their enemy with their adavnced FTL travel systems) they deploy powerful constructed armies that are powered by processed star dust.

so do we got the 1d4chan page up yet or what

Voluptatum have space cociane

Yes, Indeed.

Alright, Here is a Prompt for you guys. Tell me about your starfighters/drones. Are they effective? What is their role? Would you fly in one? Specs? Etc.

Do you ever just have like two or three ideas for something but are completely stumped on how to flesh it out or even connect the dots?

For me it's always with religions and cults. For example I have one right now that I want to be a new, upstart faith that's monotheistic and values hard work as the most pure acts one can perform. I have literally no idea how to flesh this out anymore though.

Any ideas?

Just what I do is take inspiration from real-world religions. Monotheistic? Take inspiration from any of the Abrahamic Religions.

hard work performed in charity within the church structure is rewarded by the government with special rights, tax reliefs or other incentives because you proved you earned the opportunity.

should you fail to live up to the new standard, however, your privileges are revoked, and you have to start again from the bottom.