My wife found the credit card statements...

My wife found the credit card statements. Hey guys I've been browsing here for some time but I've never had a need to post. I'm kind of in a pickle. So to keep it short my wife doesn't allow me to spend alot on wreckless things, and most purchases we decide together and she usually gets the final say.

I work as a car salesman. Do alright for the most part anyways to get to the point. I secretly took out a new credit card under my name and just had the invoices forwarded to my office.

I've been purchasing bitcoin with my credit card for the past 3 months now so she can't find out. I tried talking her into it at the beginning of the year and she just flat out said no and it was a scam.

Since my sex life with the cow had basically gone south and dried up I decided to also start using the same credit card on cam girl sites. You know the ones where it makes that pinging sound when you donate coins.

Anyways I guess I had forgotten to throw away one of the credit card statements of my permiscuous doings. I left it in the glovebox of my car and forgot about it. Turns out my fucking wife and I were driving and I ran a red light. Cop pulled us over and asked for license and registration, the rest is fucking history.

She seems to think I'm paying these women with bitcoin when I am not. And wants to know how much money I have.I've been with this bitch for 5 years now and I think it might be over.

This brings me to my question for you guys. I do have some side money stashed away around 30,000$ that I've saved up. Is there a way on getting this into monero without her knowing it? I'm very new to this shit I don't want her tracing my crypto payments with a lawyer and that's why I'm coming to you now... Wtf do I do to get my savings into monero. I will not pay this cunt a single dime.

>My mom found
fixed that for you

What about her son?

>she usually gets the final say.
That's where you're going wrong

>didn't listen to the marriage is a meme posts

Gave my wife 1 BTC last year. The stupid bitch cashed it out almost immediately and bought some useless shit. Why are women so shit with money?

Cuck

just do OTC trades

You deserve it you fucking cuck

>You know the ones where it makes that pinging sound when you donate coins.
kek, great story OP

Move coins to new address. Admit that you have used most of your Bitcoin to jerk off with your cam girl problem. If she divorces your coins are safe. If she stays your coins are safe. Never understand the cam girl kink but a lot of people don't get my foot fetish

Lol, do not leave him no children either, let this brainless whore create pain and sadness, cut her veins, you can raise your descendants with a Russian female, that you rustle as soon as she raises her voice

Kys

Where is the 30K currently? Is it in your name?

I hate that sound. Especially where there's a bunch back-to-back.

>I don't get why people like looking at hot naked women but a lot of people don't get my stinky foot fetish

If she's not the one earning the paycheck, she does not get the final say.

> she usually gets the final say

You brought this upon yourself you cuck. Be a fucking man and take charge of your life.

They're always short term thinkers

>1 post by this ID

No need for Monero shit. Load it to some wallet and say you lost the privat key.
Poof money gone, they can't do anything about it.
Also divorce that bitch

>wife doesn't allow me to spend a lot

If the bitch starts complaining about shit like that you need to make her know that YOU dominate her.

Next time slap her a couple times and fuck her in a rape-y way so she knows who the real boss is.

You need to assert dominance over her. If she won't take that then literally go find another bitch and fuck her hard, also make sure that your wife knows. This will completely mentally destroy her.

Stopped reading at
>my wife doesn't allow me

>my wife gets the final say
>she's not even attractive
Yeah I don't care what happens to you desu.

once you go monero ......

If you don't man up she will leave you or cheat on you. Dominate her.

>use it again ever in the future
whoops

Holy fuck you guys are ruthless. I mean I know I can't stand her but actually physically dominanting her and abusing her is too far wtf is your problem?

I just want to know how to evade the lawyers that's all. I don't want to hurt my wife.

Wrong place to ask, Veeky Forums hates marriages

YOU ALREADY HURT HER WHEN YOU KEPT SECRETS AND LIED TO HER

people don't actually become this cucked do they?
Where I'm from, men have the first and last say arround the house.
Ís it an american thing? I heard obesity leads to low test, that then leads to submission preference.

>my wife doesn't allow me to spend
>wife
>allow
I was going to tell you how to buy monero anonymously but you can go get fucked you low test faggot

buy monero with btc and transfer monero to private wallet then keep the wallet hidden better than you kept those receipts

get a divorce
she sounds like a dumb bitch

Hope you mock her every day for being short sighted and explain her thats why she should always vote for men into office.

Biz literally sees marraige as baghiolding a depreciating asset you bought at ATH. Selling those bags required have your stuff as a free. They don;t like that.

Edit: Gotta go with the wallet --> "Hurr I lost my private key". Make it legit though. Start writing letters, emails to whatever the wallet is saying you lost your private key. Have a paper trail that shows this happened and not just a Tx before the due date.

IS THIS DR DISRESPECT

cuck'd.
how's your wife's son?

>is it an american thing
Yes, but also a general characteristic of an empire that's right on the cusp of an inevitable violent collapse.

Having crypto gains> Having a wife

You will never make it OP

>Biz literally sees marraige as baghiolding a depreciating asset you bought at ATH.
Sides gone.

well, it's one thing to watch, it's another thing entirely to want to throw digital shekels at them even though you're a poorfag

>Biz literally sees marraige as baghiolding a depreciating asset you bought at ATH.
this

read this story last week. just rehashed it with the "found in the glove box."

hahaha

10/10 quality shit post

Ahh, the lion in the cage starts losing that shine in his eyes. The lion is no longer wild and ferocious.

I'm sure the commies would destroy USA in a guerrila style warfare in american soil. I can already hear the feminine screams of terror from the muricucks

>my wife doesn't allow me to spend alot
Stop being a pussy whipped little bitch and tell that cunt you'll do with your money whatever you goddamn please, and if she doesn't like it give her the fucking boot. Jesus christ, are you even a man?

Man the fuck up and tell her to fuck off. She doesn't control your fucking life unless you let her and obviously you're letting her control how you spend the money that YOU'VE earned through YOUR LABOR at YOUR JOB.

I swear to God I will never let a woman or any of my partners dictate how and when and where I spend my money.

People have long since forgotten the idea that a marriage or a relationship should be an equal team effort. The moment somebody starts trying to dictate or control the others money or methods is the moment the relationship loses all sense of purpose.

You fell for the marriage meme OP. Sorry bud.

You're a cucked piece of shit but one thing I hate more than that is a fat cow who divorces her husband and steals the money that he worked for.

You can just buy Bitcoin and then use that to buy Monero on an exchange that lists Monero. Easy.

Step 1.
Stop consuming soy products.
Step 2. Use multiple accounts to turn your money in to Monero then transfer that Monero to a Monero wallet.

After that it cant be touched by anyone. Deny you own it. Say you lost the key. Refuse to give up the key, whever you want.

>I swear to God I will never let a woman or any of my partners dictate how and when and where I spend my money.
Start by not telling them about your money though. Ideally it wouldn't matter but unfortunately you will be bent over.

Yeah kind of lost track OP, but don't do what this retard is saying. Going anywhere near exchanges means you have a record and every buy/sell you make is on the book. (guess who has access to your trade registry).

Do the following: Arrange a local metup on a big crypto forum. Make sure your account isn't linked to anything that can trace it back to you.
Proceed to do the trade in person

I swear this board keeps getting more retarded by the day

>don't do what this retard is saying

say that to my face fucker not online see what happens

Now if you just want to spit in her face. Just transfer the money to coinbase, buy some Bitcoin, transfer that to Binance and buy some Monero.

If you want to keep it secret, use local bitcoins and find someone local you can buy bitcoins for cash. Then use that bitcoin to buy Monero.

Also if you have it in cash, you can open a new bank account at separate bank and then send the money to Coinbase to start the process.

Or you can give that money to a trusted friend to buy your bitcoin to start the process.

Theres hundreds of ways to do this.

Also, the fact that she let herself go (like most of them do nowadays, especially in North America and Western Europe) is a huge red flag. If she can't fucking manage to take care of her health and maintain some relevant sexual value, then what is the point of being together? Your just friends at that point.

I can't stand what modern feminism has done to our culture. Women are letting themselves go enmasse and men are so fucking pussy whipped it's ridiculous.

Stand the fuck up for yourself. Not even because you're a dude and the whole masculinity thing, just because you shouldn't let other people control your finances. Period.

When you're in a monogamous heterosexual marriage today, the power dynamic should be made very clear from the beginning. Is the woman in charge, or is the man? Is it a team effort? That's fine but make boundaries clear. Yes, no?

Divorce her fat fucking ass. Pump her fat disgusting beef pussy one more time full of your beta cum and slap her across the face for me while you do it would you?

Hope you got a prenup at least, faggot.

niggered

Domination does not mean you are abusing her user. It just means you wear the trousers.
The joos are fucking with our hormones with their hops, soy and plastics. Learn to increase your testosterone. Use borax and herbs,

I've been thinking this over and trying to decide what route to take. Seriously all I did was just jack off to Internet models for less than 1000$.

I'm thinking I will take the marriage counciling approach. I know she makes most of the decisions in the relationship but I still think we can work through this.

Has anyone here done marriage counciling before? Did it work out? Maybe if I come clean about my 30,000 I made from 2 years of commission sales of Extra work and my 6000$ worth of bitcoin payments she will forgive me if I agree to counciling.

In the end I really do love her even though she bosses me around. Im afraid I'll never be able to get someone as good as her.

you fucking KEK, error spine not found.

>doesen't let you fuck her
>never be able to get someone as good as her

I'm sure a crack whore would be better

Fuck counselling, just increase your testosterone.
She will cheat on you with a alpha male if you don't man up.

Your marriage is your marriage. It’s down to you, not a fucking counciling session where she gets a say. Your life if your life. Stop being gay and dominate her, and if she doesn’t like it then divorce her. Take control of your money.

THE TWO TIME

The media hide the fact that woman are more likely to cheat than men and if your subversive that chance must go higher.

>it's another "cuck weakling asks for advice from biz virgins" episode
You people disgust me.

Women are trash. Day of the rope soon.

>If you're subversive that chance must go higher
The state is punishing the rebels with faithless women!!

Meant Submissive lol

Literally this OP .

I poured a good amount into crypto a couple 2 years back to the point where I'm have about 2 mil. Ex-wife knew I had Bitcoins and after seeing all the new ATH news on the MSM she got it in her idea that she was going to take if from me. I had it in my mind that we were going to divorce so a couple months prior I had a friend buy several ledgers and deposited everything in it. Luckily, I didn't talk to the her at all about bitcoin, then when she brought it up, I said "oh yeah, I have to check my accounts. I open up my accounts and boom there's nothing there. I pretend to freak out and she's going crazy.

Long story short, I got the divorce (luckily no kids), left the US and moved to Europe. Waiting to check a PR or something then I'm going to renounce my US citizenship and cash in.

Kek

Tell us more about how she freaked out? How did she take the fact that you moved to Europe?

>renounce my US citizenship
Why the fuck would you do this.

For $600k? I would too. Fuck this shit hole country and their taxes

>had a friend buy several ledgers and deposited everything in it.
>I open up my accounts and boom there's nothing there.
Why not just transfer your funds into a different wallet without her knowing?
I do not understand the issue here.

Europe is much better than the US, we don't have redneck presidents, mudslimes are all concentrated in sweden and northern germany. Also corporations can't rape us in the EU like they do to you in the US.
With 2m euros you're set for life and will never see a single black person in a decent neighborhood.

That's exactly what he did...

Pretty standard dumb bitch stuff.

>"How did hey hack your account?"
>"Find out who did it and lets get it back"
>"Isn't your account insured? can't we get X amount back because it was the company's responsibility? The US govt insures banks up to 100k or something"

It was pretty annoying at first, I got through it thinking about the long term. She was pissed though, kept insulting me and was on the verge of assaulting me several times.

After everything was finalized I just span it as "i gotta find myself" and appeared like I was extremely depressed. Posted emo shit on social media then before I left I deleted all my social media accounts.

Mostly tax purposes given that the US taxes worldwide income.

Yeah but Europe's gonna get worse, and probably won't turn around until after the US begins to.

>Mostly tax purposes given that the US taxes worldwide income.
That's fair enough I guess. I just don't care that much about paying the outrageous taxes if it means staying in the US.

Why would you not do it? Maybe you haven't been outside of US, but there's shitload of better places to live than America.

At the time I didn't know if I could buy hard wallets in store. I had my friend buy them in case the lawyers would've seen that I bought hard wallets and then asked where the wallets were.

I don't live in America and have only visited once, I just wish to move there.

>2017
>wife

Get fucked chad. Everyday there is a 300+ reply post telling you to not marry this degenerate whores but you went ahead and did it didn't you?

To each their own. I don't even ever want to visit USA. I'm very comfy in Europe.

Lmao.
>Getting married.
You kinda asked for it.

Wow I thought this was supposed to be bait but you're actually serious. You are such a fucking cuck that its pathetic. Kill yourself. That advice has never been more necessary than now. Just fucking end it you spineless faggot. Allowing a woman to make you miss out on the greatest transfer of wealth in human history. What if those btc you would've bought have now ended up in malicious hands? Just cut your losses and 86 yourself and try to get a high score while you're at it, smith & Wesson stocks need a bump

>3dpd
>2018 minus 1 fortnight

you life was just'd from the beginning.

p.s., get me in the screenshot, please and thank you

Just break it off with her you cuck. It doesn't have to end in a divorce where you get completely fucked over, that all depends on how you go about it.

Why would anyone ever want to visit USA?
It's the most generic state ever, where the biggest attraction is consumerism.

>tfw my qt asian wife convinced me to put 7k into ETH instead of a safe 1k when it was $25 a piece

Bless her greedy chinese genes.

>Posted emo shit on social media
lol who doesn't?

kek

Longing s&w 500x after this post, no cuck-loss

clear larp op is a faggot virgin

Hey dumb fuck OP isn't American.

>
>Yeah but Europe's gonna get worse, and probably won't turn around until after the US begins to.

Depends where in Europe. Germany is booming so hard that our economic council is worrying about overheating. The refugee meme is totally overblown Fox news fud. As long as you got money in Germany you can live happy without any worries. If you do worry about Muslims then move to Bavaria, there the police is the most hardcore and the classrooms still have crucifixes. Southern Germany is one of the most economically prosperous regions on the planet. East Germany has the white trash Nazis, so avoid that.

Lol at you thinking the 'refugees' won't slowly spread over the entire country like gangrene eating at a wound.

Europe would be fine if not for the piece of shit Europeans in it. Of all the people on this earth I despise, eurotards are the top of the list. You have no sense of community, no sense of continuity, you only care about what is right in front of your puke faces. It is fondest dream that Mohammed finally and for all remove you from the planet. With a little help from your women of course who can't stand the floppy things formerly referred to as European ''''''men''''''. They lust for the swarthy cock which is very well as the native men will be relegated to the dustbin of history. The thought fills me with spasmodic glee.

And which amazing utopia are you from?

Damm, dude. Shit relationship; I hope you can get out of it.
As far as wanting to get Monero goes, that probably is your best bet—but, trying to eliminate the chance of any evidence getting out is a concern. If part or all of your money is in cash or assets, then you're probably better off than if it were all stored at the bank. Mind you, I've never had to do a thing such as this before, but I'd start with trying to contact a good friend or family member—preferably someone who dislikes your wife enough to have natural incentive to not want her to get any of your money, and to keep quiet about it—to see if they can make part of the purchase for you. Alternatively, you might be able to exchange any physical cash you may have for Bitcoin from a BTC ATM, and then just convert everything to Monero from there, via an exchange—not the most efficient way to do it, as to my understanding, fees for Bitcoin ATMs tend to be high, and the machines are sparse to begin with. I know that DigitalCash ATMs exist in some parts of the U.S.—and other crypto machines for that matter. Shop around; keep in mind, too, that I'm only throwing ideas out, and have no idea what the laws where you are are like. I do know for certain that it's in your best interests to not get audited and wind up having to fork half of what they find over to her; avoid suspicion.

Good luck with the uncuckening.

>nagging cunt attempted to prevent you from making money
>you felt the need to get credit cards just so you could invest your own money
>I've been with this bitch for 5 years now and I think it might be over.
Congratulations, things are looking up for you.

If you can’t tell by his rugged individualism and superior masculinity, he is the one and only white American Super male. I know because I am one of them. I have two loaded handguns right in front of me.