Look at DGB

Look at DGB.

im a deluded stinky linky and dgb holder
im so fucking happy

FUCK OFF WHY DID I SELL THESE BAGS REEEE

same...

Some cheeky self-made bitcoin millionaires are pumping this shitcoin only for lulz and to watch everyone FOMO again. DGB will never be able to hide from its past or the sharpie memes. They have redundant tech and failed the Citibank competition.

Remember, the only mistakes in life are the ones you don't learn from. That being said, it's your money. Do whatever you want.

I FUCKING HATE THIS COIN, IF I HAD NEVER BOUGHT IT BACK IN JUNE ID HAVE HUGE RETURNS REEEE

same...

>first time exploring the world of crypto, unknowingly get tricked by DGB shills on this board
>lose 600$, pull out before its too late
>say fuck it, I'll make my own way
>discover Santiment, the fucking bloomberg of crypto
>Make 40x returns on a $10,000 investment
SUCK MY DICK FAGGOTS

aha cool story. so take the 400k and buy dgb now

Holding 7k comfy

SANBOYS

FUCK YOU BIZ YOU LAUGHED WHEN I QUADRUPLED DOWN A FEW WEEKS AGO FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT

Whoever still has bags from the 4 cent pump earlier better be selling those bitches now

You have to know whenever you start a DGB thread there are smelly children who will talk shit about it. Those are just people who are not on board so dont pay any attention to them. We are on, making money and thats all it matters. And we have a lot of space till $.50

when this shit starts pumping you KNOW there's gonna be dip soon

You made how many larps again?

I sold at 150 thinking that.
Then I sold again at 180.
Then I sold again at 240.

I've finished my bags bought at 100ish sats.
I've missed out on something like 1BTC of profit because I kept telling myself "It MUST fall now, right?"

down she goes

dgb robot with just hair.jpg

>10% drop after a 90% gain in a single day
Yeah, those fools must be desperate right now, with their measily 80% gain

Digibyte is literally unstoppable.

Dammmmmn its just too funny watching all the haters talking FUD :D you guys missed, dont be mad on us making a doughhh boi!

how many is everyone hodling?
460k DGB checking in

alternate

Top kek

1.5MM here. If you look at the twitter for digibytecoin, you will see a flurry or activity in the last 2 days.

lol FML i put 100 bucks in but i should have gone all in. this shit is a good coin and its way undervalued. I hope some of you guys get rich on doge and dgb. i will enjoy my modest gains.

many such stories

lol we bought at 90, 100, and 110 sats. there is nothing to lose. we are the smart money.

JUST

kek

Sold months ago, no regrets. I'm in the big moneymakers now.

All alts are rising. Doesn't mean DGB is anything special.

Keep telling yourself that.

sad. very sad picture

haha u fail nab :D

DIGIIIBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYTTTTE

breaking out again holy shit

Haha just imagine that retard on twitter who constantly FUDs digibyte...he must be shock retarded now :D

guess what Veeky Forums you have a whale in your midst

i own 10m of this shit, bought it before it was Veeky Forums cool

IM NOT FUCKING SELLING but only if you get dubs in the next 15mins

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I MADE 200 BUCKS

I still have 64% loss on this shitcoin.

Pls don't sell

only noobs sell at those levels...it will go way higher. :D

0.5$ by 2018 Q2

Yep, that is the short term target...

1$ by end 2019? I am not sure the market won't correct for so long

more like $5

$5 is 2020+

so mad i didnt take out a loan for this shit. it was easy to see it was going to 100x lol. patterns and ratios dont fucking play games.

i had BTC pegged at 3k by 2020+. the whole crypto space has capital pouring in at a crazy speed. at the end of 2015 the 30th coin by market cap had a 1MM cap. atm the 30th coin isn't too far off 1B. by the start of 2020 i see no reason why the 30th largest coin can't be 50B and why that coin can't be DGB.

will this piece of crap ever reach 1100 sats again? I've been bagholding this bitch since June. SEND HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't you already even?
My source says it's going to test ATH again. So your hold payed off.

average in now you retard

HE'S BACK

>Aren't you already even?
he's keeping track in btc price
dgb in btc is still getting slaughtered compared to ATHs
that's why i went in heavy on this digibear. bring my average btc price down

You can't measure in BTC price.

Thank god, at least I'm hella up in USD value

DGB all time high was 0.052 cents.
Right now DGB is at 0.044 cents. You guys aren't holding bags anymore.

WE ARE THE ZOMBIE DIGIMARINES, AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING!

>Right now DGB is at 0.044 cents. You guys aren't holding ba
Finally someone who gets it :D People measuring in satoshis are retarded as all hell :D

>tfw

Also measuring in USD is retarded if you're trading for BTC, since it means if you wouldn't have invested you would have held BTC instead.

Santiment?

I saw this shitcoin at 100 SAT yesterday after the pump to 140.

Now it's at 240?

What a shit coin holy fuck.

You know that when it was 2500 BTC was 2000 so basicaly we are at ALL TIME DOLLAR HIGH NOW.

SELL YOUR BAGS OR PINK WOJAK TOMORROW.