Rent free

We're dumping soon lol, and you deserve whatever loss you incur.

Don't you fucking stinky linkies fucking get it? You're not gonna make it with your fucking erc20 shit token. You need to invest in other opportunities. Seriously just market sell all your chainlinks, ASAP. Sergey is already backpacking throughout Southeast Asia as we fucking speak telling people he's retired. It's over. Sergey's salty surprise is gonna be the exit scam announcement. Datadash was right, SWIFT cancelled the partnership because Sergey's a fucking russian scammer. It's a pity too, the project had so much promise but that's because it was never real in the first place. Steve isn't even a real fucking person. Rory said he's never actually heard Steve's voice in the Slack. The building their website says they're at is a run down hole in the wall indonesian restaurant. The house of cards is falling and Sergey knows people are starting to smell his exit scam. That's why he's vanished from all social media and forms of communication. He's in hiding backpacking asia filling his money belly until this all blows over.

It's fucking ogre guys just fucking sell those heavy ass bags.

Tron is doing pretty well for being a shitty erc20 token xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

lol the whales are in xvg and trx.

FUck off pajeet.

>i want to buy under $0,40

I really hoped with almost $20 million volume (10x from last week when we had like $2 million) that it could move the price in a major way.

But even with 10x volume, it can't hold the 2000 sats line.
Seriously, what is this shitcoin's problem?
Last time we had $20 million volume, we hit 11k sats.
What's the problem now?

Lol this. Those poor deluded linkies still holding bags.

Veeky Forums fud is ironically what keeps them going. Without us literally nobody would be talking about their obscure token.

The fud actually gives them hope. It’s a replacement for lack of any news and they rationalise it as a conspiracy to manipulate the price or get them to dump their bags.

Be glad. Gradual price increases >>> sudden spikes.

I bought in at .40

Link spikes everyday to 2000-2100 then back to the toilet where it belongs.

It's only gradual (USD) because of the Bitcoin spike but how the fuck aren't we moving satoshi-wise?
>muh satoshi
Yeah but the walls on Binance are BTC value and there's something strane if we can't move 30-50% up in BTC value on this crazy volume we haven't seen on LINK in almost 3 months.

I think everyone is shorting it because they know it'll dump back to 1500 sats...

Yes, those were the kinds of spikes I was talking about. Absolutely, yup.

>how the fuck aren't we moving satoshi-wise?
Because Link and BTC are two completely different things?

They did sign Evan Cheng, Director of Engineering at Facebook as a Technical Advisor in September. the fact that Sergey has not tweeted since early November and this address thing is rather concerning though, maybe they just work from a small office above the restaurant?

>Because Link and BTC are two completely different things?
Yes, but LINK is traded with BTC.
When LINK is mooning, it's mooning in satoshi price.
You're telling me that volume that brought us to 11k sats only managed to move LINK by 11% today?
That's what I find strange.

>Yes, but LINK is traded with BTC.
Doesn't matter. the vast majority of people trading only look at the $ value and adjust accordingly.
It's the only logical way to trade, because Link and BTC are two completely different things.

Keep your eyes on your wallets you stinky fucking linkies HEH

So are LINK and fiat

Except fiat is stable as a rock compared to crypto, and currently still rules the world.

>this address thing is rather concerning though,

why? with that 32 million they could've easily rented some top tier office in the middle of new york, stocking it with top of the line macs, ergonomic desks and chairs. would that improve the development of the project in any way though? i actually find it honourable if they try their best to not waste any money.

>being this much of a brainlet
AS long as bitcoin is on a strong uptrend you are fucking garuanteed to lose out on money unless you trade for satoshis. Alts usually lose sats relative to a gain in dollar value when bitcoin goes up and when bitcoin goes down alts gets doubly fucked as people move into bitcoin then too.
>I'm really glad I didn't sell ETH at 350 dollars, it's worth 700 dollars now!!!!
> 0.15 sats now = 3k $
the game is to stay in bitcoin and gain bitcoin

>AS long as bitcoin is on a strong uptrend you are fucking garuanteed to lose out on money unless you trade for satoshis
You are a retard.

If you're going up in $, you're going up in $. Period.
The fact that another coin is going up MORE in $ does not mean you are suddenly losing money.

>the game is to stay in bitcoin and gain bitcoin
And guess what Bitcoin is valued in.

Don't know why I bother as you probably won't listen (unironically trying to help.

It's about maximising what your investment returns for you. Say you had 1 btc, you invest half of it into link (0.5btc). Over the months btc increases in dollar value. If your link btc value decreased so now your link stash is worth 0.3btc, then yes the rise in the value of btc might mean a rise in your dollar value when you sell link and then all the btc. But you'd be selling 0.8btc, whereas if you'd left it in bitcoin you'd be selling 1btc.

Measure your btc in dollar value and alt coins you buy with btc in btc value. If you buy alts directly with dollar values then measure them in dollars.

Hope that made sense

i can't fucking wait for bitcoin to start bleeding so you can shut your mouth with that satoshi crap. you think bitcoin will just continue ti rise endlessly? people like you inflate this fucking bubble beyond imaginable just because "i dun wan to loos muh satoshi". fucking bitcoin whore, fuck you!

^^ Average LINKie

You do realize this whole explanation boils down to "some assets do better than others" right?

If BTC goes up in $ more than Link, then obviously the better investment would've been BTC.
Same if BTC went up in $ while Link went down in $.

This is

>This is
This is extremely basic stuff.

Yeah but unless you're trading fiat directly for link, it's always going to be tied to how much btc you can get when you sell (and how well btc is doing).

Like by all means if you buy your link/alts with usd then measure in usd. But if you buy and sell them using btc then you want your btc return to be as good as it can be (before even considering the btc dollar value). Anyway if you have your way and it works for you then stick with it user

link is gonna do another november isnt it ?

If you bought it for $100 and cash out to $200 you made a realized gain of $100, before taxes. It does not matter if you have less BTC for it because BTC rose. You could just argue maybe BTC could have given you larger gains. I don't understand this line of thinking.

It also is likely more fee heavy to cash out from alt>BTC>USD because of the extra trades you made to get in and out

You're retarded, think about your argument and have a long hard think why.

The only people measuring their investment performance in sats are basement dwellers on this board. Nobody gives a shit about how much btc they have, they only care about it's value in fiat. I couldn't give a shit if btc is worth $100 if my alt is up in fiat, it just means I'll cash out more sats when I sell back in to it

>Yeah but unless you're trading fiat directly for link, it's always going to be tied to how much btc you can get when you sell (and how well btc is doing).
This is completely inconsequential.
The only thing to look out for is BTC or ETH flash crashing while you're transitioning from Link to fiat.

>Like by all means if you buy your link/alts with usd then measure in usd.
The BTC or ETH you use to buy link/alts is also measured in usd.

Fair enough bro, good points, if that works for you then you do you.

If you're trading alts, and buying and selling them using btc (without cashing out) then how much btc you get from selling affects how much of the next alt you buy. That's why I measure gains in btc, to determine how the alt is performing compared to other alts, I only use dollar value when cashing out fully.

Even when doing that, it all still comes down to USD.
The amount of alts you can buy with BTC is due to the respective USD values of BTC and the alt in question.

Newfag here, do I sell all my link ?