When should I cash out!?

When should I cash out!?

nao

>cashing out

Cash out half once u get to a milli

Take out double your original investment (after taxes) once that number is 20% or less of your portfolio.

>cad

realistically not before end of NEXT year.
depends if you can’t take the psychological pressure you better do now. you will regret that but better exit now if you’re are pussy

1/2 when you hit 80-100k.. then watch the growth, sell 1/4 1/8 etc. thank me later, after the crash. There is no such thing as a free lunch.

Transfer into DigiByte and grow it to 100k?

>cashing out for canadian dollars
id rather own electronium

Cashing out is a meme, sorry. Get a job.

You literally cant

My original investment was $30

Buying crypto is 'cashing in', bro

sorry to break it to but you can't cash out
Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks.
There is no way to convert it back to fiat.
All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank?
Those are scams, the deposit never goes through.
All those people saying it isn't a scam?
They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

>giving up superior bitcos for inferior fiat

If that's the case then what exactly do you use the currency on? This can't all be one giant circle jerk, right?

What if you bought 100 bitcoins in 2011? That sounds like a free lunch no matter what.

big if true, i kek'd hard

if you bought 100 BTC in 2011 and you still hold never sold anything and you will hold until some other currency replaces it.

If you cashed out some of gains, lucky you. You were at the right place at the right time, thats not free lunch.

Hold btc at least until next halvening
it's always gone up near halvenings, and it will always go back up during those times.
Just hold it in a safe hardware wallet until 2020-2021

60k isn't much, if you have a decent job you could earn that in a year.

Personally I wouldn't cash out until I had enough could retire.

Never. Long live crypto.

Just cashed out 50k € for lolz. Can confirm it works

Cash out enough for a house when you have at least 6x the value of a house in crypto.

Then when you have 20x the value of your house, you cash out enough to buy properties in equal value to 4 houses and live primarily off the rent, and the value of 2 houses that you put into solid stocks with low Price/Earnings ratio.

Then when you have 40x the value of your house, you take out 10 and invest it in 2 more houses and 4 into more stocks and 4 into speculative land purchases that could be used for housing development in the future.

Oh, and also, keep your crypto portfolio and stock portfolio reasonably spread. No all eggs in one basket.

Did the same with 25k.