Is Trump our settings BBEG?

Is Trump our settings BBEG?

Depends on the Player

He's the Monte Cook of Government Policy Design.

Nah, that was this guy.

Yes.
And we already fucked the campaing

I thought Putin was more of the BBEG? Trump's more the Roderigo to his Iago.

Nice English

Nope. /pol/. Frog God worshiping cultists in a decentralized network trying to influence the fabcric of the universe through numerical ouija

Fuck off Lindybeige

Essentially, what we've worked out is our GM cannot freeform roleplay as well as he thought he could and he's taking it out on us.

>/pol/ shit
>"BBEG"

What a faggot.

Looks like the little Shit is at it again.

Sage, report, hide.

Well, it depends on perspective. Napoleon was either the BBEG or he was the Main Character and England was the BBEG.

Napoleon was the big faction leader guy with a half decent plan for the people that you could either oppose or join depending on your own alignment.

Hitler still holds that title.
Stalin tried to be the next one as did Mao and Osama.
Still waits to be seen if anyone will trump Hitler

I have another proposition: OP is our settings BBEG. It is your duty to stop his faggotry by reporting him whenever you see his posts.

A new leader who takes the reins of power by popular support but probably doesn't know how to actually keep things running smoothly? The one who has thin skin and plenty of "genius" ideas but far fewer clear paths to achieving those goals, while living fundamentally at odds with reality? That's no BBEG. That's the obstructive mayor who the PCs get on the bad side of, resulting in constant bullying and harassment that distracts from the real BBEG -- the J. Jonah Jameson of the fantasy world.

BBEG is somebody like Hitler: similar meteoric rise, but coupled with a desire to kill the people next door, leading to a grand alliance against him (Including token evil teammate Josef Stalin), sponsorship of some really WEIRD shit, and yeah, all those assassination attempts so there were probably PCs and/or time travelers in there somewhere. Napoleon is another good pick, and gets props for being defeated once then coming back and getting defeated again, but is more your "worthy opponent" type.

>Not making him the head of the Noble Order of the Valiant Wall
>Not having him turn back the tide of the orcish horde
>Not having him canonized by the Church for heroism
>Not having him as a rough, hard-edged Paladin that cares little for much beyond his nation.

In reality, England was a side character that hogged the game at the end.

>if anyone will trump Hitler
or if someone hitlers trump

I agree with what he's doing

If you think about it, Hitler was like that super memorable mini boss that your players keep talking about years later.

>Ok the war is coming to an end, the final mission is to drop a nuke on. . .
>SURE WISH WE HAD ONE OF THESE TO USE ON HITLER, THAT SHIT WAS INTENSE.
>Ok guys, I wrote a follow on campaign called "cold war" its full of espionage and political. . .
>REMEMBER THAT TIME WE FOUGHT HITLER, THAT WAS FUN!

>So the big bad is called Pol Pot, he has these killing fields and. .
>HE'S NOT AS COOL AS HITLER THOUGH, REMEMBER HIM, WITH THE EAGLES N SHIT

BBEGs are evil. Trump is chaotic good.

Well, if you're liberal, yeah.

He makes a good one, if you're so inclined.

Naw, that was Clinton. Trump is the Paladin. He still has more evil to smite though.

The outfits of his elites had skull motifs. Literally skulls in their insignias and decorating. You've kind of got to respect that level of cliched villainy.

Skulls are good. You need your skull to stop your squishy brain from being squished and to not look like some kind of deflated leather ball.

Bernie Sanders: Chaotic Good. Wants to make things better, doesn't care for doing things the right way, or for pragmatism.

Hillary Clinton: Lawful Neutral. Likes helping women/minorities/refugees and such, but doesn't really have a problem making money off it on the side if he can

Donald Trump: Chaotic Neutral. He just wants to do what makes him feel good, and gives him the fawning crowds.

Steve Bannon: Chaotic Evil. Self-described Leninist that wants to overthrow the system to create a new order where his group rules.

Nah, he's more of the puppet despot that is being controlled by the REAL BBEG.

Alternatively, one could consider him the "That Guy" to our government's party.

>"Okay, I think I want to work to repeal that Health Care plan Obama crit-failed on earlier."
>"Okay Marco, roll for it."
>"WAIT. BEFORE YOU DO THAT. I SAY WE BUILD A WALL."
>"... Literally why?"
>"TO FUCK OVER THE MEXICANS AND THE TERRORISTS."
>"Really, Trump? They aren't even the BBEG, though. We need to focus on actually progressing the campaign-"
>"TOO LATE, ROLLING FOR IT."

Yeah, but there's just something about them being without the skin and meat that turns them into a face that's unsettling in a primal manner. You're not supposed to see raw skull.

>Bernie Sanders: Chaotic Good. Wants to make things better, doesn't care for doing things the right way, or for pragmatism.

>Bought and paid for by Clinton
>Did exactly what was told
>Wants to forcefully take from others and give to his supporters
>Lawful Evil in a nutshell

Nazi Germany really shit the bed and ruined a lot of military design motifs for good. To this day armies will not feature, black formal uniforms, armbands, skulls eagles or roman Aquila and that shit looked cool as fuck!

That's not a paladin.

This isn't a story with a "BBEG," just n overarching conflict in which neither side can be counted as a true ally of the party, but the party can side with either to make a difference or side with neither to just try and survive.

The biggest threat to the party and any neutral NPC's is the conflict itself, especially since it's raging while they all have much, much bigger problems, such as the gigantic incoming flood.

Nah, he's a friggin hero standing against the evils of globalism.

No he's the good king that toppled the BBEG through democracy leading the world to a Golden Age of peace and prosperity.

OLD CROOKED HILLARY

What cliched villainy? Skull and crossbones are a symbol of Golgotha. It wasn't that uncommon to have that symbol on military uniforms. Here are the Russian WWI era uniforms.

Clinton is LE

Everything else is pretty on-point though.

>a Golden Age of peace and prosperity.

More like a new gilded age, enjoy your robber barons and final destruction of the middle class.

Also ruined: Toothbrush mustaches (though I'm not sure those were ever a good thing outside Charlie Chaplin), state-driven capitalist economies, and Norse Mythology. Though I think the latter of those is being slowly rehabilitated because vikings are cool.

>good king
>Has already ignored the constitution's guarantees for freedom of religion and freedom of press
>gloats about performing tax fraud and rape
>good

>state-driven capitalist economies
For an apparent Norse lover you seem ignorant to the fact that this is exactly how Norway is functioning.

Don't you get it user, the mainstream has turned against you, no one cares about the shrill whinings of the left anymore.

We have a president who is upholding his campaign promises and instituting reforms the people want.

>through democracy
Excuse me, I can't hear you over the sound of Trump whining and demanding an investigation because he's upset that he lost the popular vote.

>Lawful
In what possible way is she lawful? She, and her family, have broken fistfuls of them you inward fart gobbler.

>>Has already ignored the constitution's guarantees for freedom of religion and freedom of press
Both of these are good, seeing how they are applied to Islam which is a barbaric cult that deserves to be utterly eradicated from the face of the earth, and to the lying media that does it's best to distort truth and peddle propaganda to the masses.

The sooner all the "traditional" media houses are destroyed, the better.

Being a petrostate isn't exactly the same thing as the fascist model.

>reforms the people want.
Well. Slightly less than half the people, anyway.

Bitch, you just mad 'cause it's actually working.

Can't let all those two-state voting Mexican ghosts get away with it! Unless they voted for Trump.

>a barbaric cult that deserves to be utterly eradicated from the face of the earth

Wahhabism is pretty shit, I agree. Not sure why you have to bring everyone else into it though.

Lawful does not exactly involve staying within the law, especially when it comes to Lawful Evil. It is more about using systems and organization to get the upperhand over others. Plots and schemes, rather than the pure, white-hooded villainy of Breitbart.

>does it's best to distort truth and peddle propaganda to the masses.
Who are we talking about here, alternative facts?

>a barbaric cult that deserves to be utterly eradicated from the face of the earth,
You mean christianity, which caused the crusades, the inquisition, and a period of history literally referred to as the "dark age"?

Twisting the law doesn't mean you don't aknowledge it

No, George Soros is.

>le popular vote meme
>How do population centers work
>What is the electoral college

Your country doesn't even have mandatory voting. Enjoy living in your archipelago of corruption, wall street and Saudi Arabian money.

>Not sure why you have to bring everyone else into it though.

Because sweeping generalizations are what got us this far, why would you stop now?

>Hillary Clinton:..but doesn't really have a problem making money off it on the side if he can
>if he can
>he
Subtle, user, took everyone a while to catch it.

No. Just his puppet.

I make no distinction between mudslimes.

>muh christianity did ebil shit.
Hundreds of years ago, during which mudslimes were doing the exact same shit. Mudslime slave trade was going on trough the Mediterranean sea and all the way up to Northern Europe (my people were sold as slaves by those subhuman bastards) since 10th century, and the mudslimes were raiding and conquering southern Europe and the Balcans at that time too.
Islam has been barbaric, violent religion since it's inception, and the Crusades were entirely justified defensive action against muslim aggression that had been going on for hundreds of years before the first crusades were launched.

The only thing that the Crusades did wrong was their failure to exterminate Islam altogether.
If Trump ensures the total and absolute eradication of that vile religion, I don't give a fuck if he crowns himself the eternal Emperor of United States afterwards. I'm not a murrican anyways.

No, he's the Good Guy.

>You mean christianity, which caused the crusades,
Those were a counter attack to Muslim expansion by conquest, fuck you and the camel you rode in on.
>the inquisition,
I'll give you that one
>and a period of history literally referred to as the "dark age"?
Oh look, it's the "Christianity caused the Dark Ages" meme. Yeah, those Vandals, Ostrogoths, and Visigoths who tore apart Rome and caused the Dark Ages were *reee-al* devout Christians.

Ah, it's the Civil War 2.0 thread again.

No. He's our hero. George Soros is the BBEG.

>Le physical area meme

Yes, rural areas have fewer people in them by urban areas, by definition, so a rural candidate will have more land area than an urban one, even when the urban one has more actual people supporting them.

It was actually a typo

>>Hundreds of years ago

Pic related

>How do population centers work

Results in silly meme pictures like yours where a county-by-county map shows the conservative party having more landmass despite being less popular with the voters.
>What is the electoral college

An outdated relic that makes votes in populous states count for far less than votes in less populated ones.

Pic related, it's Romney getting steamrolled by Obama in 2012.

>slave trade
But Europe participated in an even more brutal slave trade.

>b-but Africa was in on it
Yes, they were. They were wrong for selling their own people off.

>raiding and conquering
Christians raided and conquered the Americas. Christians raided and conquered Asia.

Now don't get me wrong, none of this excuses the Muslims for their actions. Both sides have done bad shit, and both sides have done good things.

This is correct.

More like comedic relief

The guys who run the child sex slave industry are the true BBEGs. They do horrible shit every weekend, and literally kill children for the fun of it, all for the amusement of a select group of rich men.

why can't this shit stay in the goddamn containment board.