Where do your dragons live, Veeky Forums?

Where do your dragons live, Veeky Forums?

in bigger dragons

Wherever they please.

In the ground,
WHERE EVERYONE ELSE DOES, DUH

In the mountains.

Depends on which kind.

Red, Blue, Orange, and Green tend to have nice penthouses and spires as dens. Whites are fond of mountain vistas. Yellow are nomadic. Black hang out with humies and do all the drugs. Brown are all homeless because of dragon race wars. Purple have opulent but decaying mansions, and tend to get a lot of prank calls and flaming bags of dog poop. Being the breed that gave everyone Dragon Hitler kinda fucked up their rep. Greys like places with a lot of metal, like scrap yards or the occasional abandoned mine. The Silver, Gold, and Jade dragons are all trapped on the moon, and that's where everyone wants to keep them.

...Where do the biggers dragons live?

another dragon

Depends on the species.

Wyverns live wherever.

Drakes live somewhere related to their, "element," which can be anything from a classical element, to a pair of elements, or a type of biome/terrain, or even an abstract concept like evolution, boundaries, space, time, etc.

True Dragons are borderline eldritch monstrosities with full-on weaponized adaptive regeneration and tend to roam around wherever they please, with little opposition.

Is it dragons all the way down?

What about that dragon?

Also is it possible to build a small hut with a garden and be cozy in the bigger dragon?

In hiding.

Hunting dragons used to be a big deal. They had huge hunting grounds, always overlapping with farms or the best travel routes. It took a lot of manpower, time, and money to track one down, gauge it's strength, and finish it off. It wasn't enough to drive them off. Dragons were territorial, arrogant, and held grudges.

Folks got real good at hunting them. It went from a necessity to a sport. Some modern noble-lines pride themselves on having their origins in the Hunt.

So, dragons went into hiding. They aren't super intelligent, but they aren't dumb animals. They live for centuries, and being forced into caves they had plenty of time to study some of the books they stole. A few of them learned magic - useful things, like illusions, or divination to prepare for attacks. They taught it to the others, and then the whelps, to keep them alive. This gave rise to the stereotype of the magical dragon, which has really only taken off in the last few decades. But without any dragons around to disprove it, the belief spread, and now the dragon hunters are as anti-magic as they are anti-reptile.

Nowadays dragons are considered all but extinct. The more daring, clever ones, who were raised into magic, hide among the general population, maintaining a constant illusion. When their age begins to show (or rather, lack of age) they move, or fake their deaths. A few have managed to adjust their illusions, becoming their own sons or daughters, personas carefully crafted over years with the public none the wiser. The more bestial dragons, those too dumb or stubborn to learn magic, hide where no one can follow. The tops of mountains, the bottoms of swamps or oceans, or deep in arctic or desert wastes.

It's dragons all the way down.

Is there unlimited dragons?

Do the dragons just expand forever, unbeholden to entropy? Is there a Second Law of Thermodragonamics?

In the basement

But do they remember you?

I like this dragon a lot.

Destrinex is best druggen.

>Is it dragons all the way down?
Don't ask stupid questions user.

We just need to know if the dragon goes down.

They don't. The gods killed all the dragons for hubris a long time ago.

Got a blue dragon and a white dragon in a centuries long struggle for territory.

Most commoners don't know about the dragons, only that the Everstorm Desert and the Everfreeze Forest seem to wax and wane on there shared border like the tides of the sea

They obviously go out. Pay attention.

The dragons are innies, not outies?

Every dragon is within another dragon, it only makes sense that they exist parallel to our dimension and can come and go. in that sense everything in the world is inside a dragon allowing the chain to remain unbroken.

We don't know because they're very scared of coming out. Either adventurers kill them and take their stuff, or one particular faction loves to breed them to get sweet, sweet draconic bloodlines in the royalty and it is not a fun experience.

My dragons live with other raging dykes, of course

Tooru isn't so much of a dyke as she is just extremely sexual for Kobayashi.

I wish I had a loli dragon daughteru who slept on my couch. I'd probably be a shit parent though

In an apartment with an office lady.

Underground.
Until they are turned into archdemons.

Why does she have such fat thighs?

Babyfat.

Babyfat isn't the dragon equivalent to out-thigh-ing fucking Elins

She lives at the top of a mountain she made, in one of the last pools of magical energy left in the world.

Wherever the fuck they want, of course.

...Except that mountain in the west. Dragons that fly too close (meaning about a three days ride on horseback from any given direction) tend to get speared out of the air by tree-sized arrows tipped with volcanic glass.

He just kind of roams around. He's too large to fit into anything and he doesn't have any legs to walk with, so he just flies around the world forever in search for someone, *anyone* else. Trick is, the world is actually populated, he's just too big to see/hear them.

His sighting has become something of a portent of doom, mostly because ice forms on his body and sloughs off in great sheets and chunks which causes a lot of damage to whoever he flies over.

I carry my dragons and demons around with me

Nowhere the party is around, thats for sure.

What if the largest dragon is inside the smallest dragon, forming some sort of moebius dragon?

who's to say we don't live in one?

Asha: in the moon.
Sylanna: in the forests.
Malassa: underground.
Urgash: in the demon lands.
Sar-elam: Fukken dead.

In cities, being worshipped by or employing throngs of tiny humanoids. Just like all the other immortals.

The galaxy is a dragon.

In houses. They're not savages.