Bullshit choices

>little girl asks you to find her mother

>if you tell her that you discovered her mother is dead, she will leave her house and get killed by a monstrous pig
>if you don't ever tell her what happened to her mother, she will eventually leave to try to find her mother and get killed by a monstrous pig
>if you don't tell her what happened to her mother and tell her to wait for her mother in a safe place, she will try to reach the place you described and get killed by a monstrous pig

Question:
Why the fuck didn't you just kill the monstrous pig?

Bloodborne isn't Veeky Forums, silly goose.

>this

There's more than one.

They also seem to respawn.

just kill the little girl quickly and painlessly as possible.

Have you tried white necromancers?
>Raise dead.
>Without evil descriptor.
>Undead are intelligent and morally bound.
>Neutral good = neutral good undead.

>Grab little girl
>Put on shoulder
>Carry to safety

>you turn into a monstrous pig

This.

Also, how the fuck do you know the resolution of your other possible choices in a ttrpg?
>Bloodborne isn't Veeky Forums, silly goose.
Oh, it's because OP is a faggot.
Now I'm the silly one.

>/tg - videogames

It could be a boardgame or a preprinted rpg module

But you're not playing some Bullshit Mass Effect sidequest. This isn't a game of "Choose A, B, or C". It's tabletop role playing, bro.

There are either an endless number of ways to solve the problem, or the DM needs for that one thing to happen to progress the story. (That may or may not be a necessary evil.)

One of the failings of From Software games.

Characters die simply because there aren't mechanics in place to meaningfully help them. It almost works, given the style, but after three/four games it starts to wear itself out.

Dude, the whole point of the game is that Yharnem is in the process of going down the shitter, with everyone either dying or going insane.

The Girl would have died either way.

There are mechanics in place and characters you can save, like Solaire.
The entire point of Bloodborne, though, is that it's already too late for everyone in the city. If she doesn't get eaten by the pig, her beast-warding incense will run out, or she'll turn into a beast herself, or she'll get ripped to shreds when her sisters turns, or she'll go insane when you kill Rom.The best you can do is clean up the mess.

It magically comes back to life like every other souls game. Except bloodborne doesn't have an excuse for it.

>A monstrous pig breaks into an orphanage and slaughters everyone

Right, but it's like that in *every* Souls-like game they've made.

I'd love to save the priestess and her pals in Dark Souls, but I can't because they just sit in the ruined chapel until you've left and go die in the catacombs. There are only a few characters you really interact with in that game beyond 'YES' and 'NO' after the initial meeting and it makes some of the deaths feel cheap. You can't really interact with them so much as watch them spiral down into defeat because FROM didn't feel like including those dialogue options.

Why is OP's life so boring that he has to complain about video games on Veeky Forums

Or you send her to the clinic and she gets saved.

It's even funnier when you remember that they have a miracle for teleporting out of danger that they never used for some reason.

Giant Pig.

You can save Solaire and the Firekeeper, and I think Griggs (off the top of my head)
You can save a shitload of people in DS2. In fact, I think only the masked woman and either not!Patches or Barbarianguy bite the dust.
DS3 let's you save blind girl, the pyromancer, the witch, the thief if you deny sending him out a third time. You can also help Anri and the Darkmoon Blades woman achieve their quests and get out alive. Not to mention Paintergirl in the DLC.

It does.

It's a nightmare. Things in a nightmare never truly die.

Aside from the fact you're in some kind of nightmare of a city being run from beings from another plane of reality?

If memory serves that miracle will take them "home" or somewhere they consider home. For most undead it goes to the nearest bonfire, but it would probably take her back to her home country if she used it, and that would make her fail her quest.

It wouldn't make her fail her quest as badly as going hollow in the Catacombs would.

Now that I think about it, one of them also had a halberd that could have fucked up the bone towers stopping them from getting out of the pit.

That's not true. If you send her to the clinic she reaches it safely. Mostly because she doesn't have to pass the pig to get there.

If you die in the nightmare do you die in real life?

Wasn't she sent here to meet her end without any real expectation she had a chance of succeeding at her "quest"? Don't you think she knows this?

>Or you send her to the clinic and she gets saved.
If by "saved" you mean mutated into a mindless monster, sure.

isn't that from bloodborn

>you are a monstrous pig already

>the doctors are monstrous pigs

"Little girl, it is your dharma to be killed by a monstrous pig, just as it is mine to kill little girls. Therefore it is my duty to act with compassion and kill you swiftly and painlessly. So would you STOP TRYING TO DODGE?"

Beast take on red riding hood story.

You forgot that you can send her to the clinic, and you know how that goes.

>all of them turn into pigs after you kindle the first flame