WTF DOES THIS SHITCOIN EVEN DO????

WTF DOES THIS SHITCOIN EVEN DO????

I REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS SUDDENLY ADDED TO BITTREX OUT OF NOWHERE AND EVERYONE SAID IT WAS A SCAMCOIN AND NOW IT'S BEEN MOONING FOR A WHOLE WEEK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WGXCHqGA6t8
youtube.com/watch?v=TZGVgNsJSnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is good tech with the best fucking crypto team. They are like fucking PHD power rangers.

Dude it's like so complex and sciencey it's gonna replace ETH because it's peer reviewed

Its like eth

Cures world hunger

Kek I can't tell if you're just another moon kiddie or you're making fun of the coin

But yes it's a shitcoin mooning over the science meme

My mom bought one and she said it makes her skin smoother

>>fucking newb mad cause he missed the gain train based on tech no shilling fags.

>i want a coin that is very friendly to all the other coins
>say no more

everyone said the starting mcap was too big and that it isn't going anywhere :(

where tf is all the money coming from??

do they even have a working product?

mcap doesn't really matter anymore it seems, even shit like ripple can go 3x out of literally nowhere, there wasn't even news attached to it

the only working product they have is a fucking wallet, thats it

I ordered a pizza with 19 of these coins and made a youtube video about it, I'll make sure to upload it on youtube so you guys can learn how to.

Buy the dip

Thank me later this afternoon

the market seems to be even more irrational nowadays than it already is

think i will switch back to technical trading all these memecoins mooning for no fucking reason is pretty much unpredictable

you guys please I'm on binance, how the fuck do I use USD to buy ADA

its literally useless and people are gonna baghold for two years after this initial pump before any working results
so use the pump for profit, sell, and buy back lower

buy BTC with USD, buy ADA with BTC after.

Science man.

Solves the world hunger problem

Market is progressively getting dumber because of late coming "greater fools", I bet they think ada will reach 700 like eth

If any of you guys were programmers you'd know how big this shit is.

Buy bitcoin with usd, use bitcoin to buy ada

Not this meme again

this coin seems a very solid choice for any crypto investor. the meer fact that Charles Hoskinson co-founder of Etherium founded this coin carries a lot of weight.

He intends to "improve on the shortcomings of Etherium"

Cardano is

>scalable
>has functioning proof of stake
>smart contracts
>programmed in Haskell to and extremely high standard, It's been compared to the same level of programming as they would if it was an aircraft, i.e impeccable.
>very secure
>the dev team are among the very best in their field

this is going to be a big coin next year, im not saying get in now P&D style, but heads up. dont miss out on this one

youtube.com/watch?v=WGXCHqGA6t8

youtube.com/watch?v=TZGVgNsJSnA

I personally have 10k ADA

it moons

find me another open source cryptocurrency that's working on formal verification and get back to me

Do it yourself, and then kys

>EVERYONE SAID IT WAS A SCAMCOIN AND NOW IT'S BEEN MOONING FOR A WHOLE WEEK

It is a scam coin. doesn't mean you can't make gains whilst the iron is hot.