pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dcau.wikia.com/wiki/Speed_Demons
youtube.com/watch?v=53OyPYa7SEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Do DCAU Clark & Lois ever actually get together?
Yup, in Justice League Unlimited. She slept around quite a lot before that though, scoring both Luthor and Batman for instance.

>Luthor
What. Why?

Following extensive (and at time disturbingly precise) research, the Ember Island Players are playing an adaptation of your adventures.

How are you and your companions portrayed?

Couldn't he stay out of the sun for a few days or they do it under a red sun lamp or something?

chasing stories from what I understand.

Jumpers!
Who's the hardest-to-get character you managed to seduce?

Myself.

How did that work?

But do you love yourself?

>Sleeping around
>Not practicing monogamy with your loving husbando

Due to a joke roll, I once managed to get it on with most of the Faerie Queens in the Dresden Files before I even had charisma or seduction perks.

Fae are into some kind shit, let me tell you.

Looking kinda derp there, Beast.

Which husbando is better than all the men in the omniverse?

Having seen the average men around where i live?
I know they say that quantity has a quality all of its own, but i don't think that applies to romance.
Not to mention that it's kind of distasteful to treat your supposed lovers like pokemon.

I'll stick with monogamy (or at least small-scale polygamy - as opposed to a harem), thank you very much.

>or at least small-scale polygamy - as opposed to a harem
There's a difference?

In a polygamous relationship the participants love each other.
In a harem everyone loves you and tolerates the rest to varying degrees.

You're thinking of some versions of polyamory. Polygamy = several spouses for a single person.

No one ever finds out because a mysterious fire breaks out, burning down the entire playhouse, every copy of the scripts, and all the costumes. Truly a sad day for theater goers everywhere.
Go and stay go Ember Island Players.

So far? Rip Van Winkle from Hellsing.
Eventually I plan to go after Balalaika in Black Lagoon.
/That/ will be a challenge.
I might also make a pass at Fenrir in one of the worlds where "she" has a more human form.

Vash the Stampede. Duh.

A significant one, yes.

You, user.

Yes, that's what i meant. Thanks for clearing that up.

Stupid confusing words that all sound similar. Doesn't help that english isn't my first language.

I-I-I'm no kiss-and-tell, user! What we had was beautiful and I won't betray my partner's trust just so people on the internet will think I'm cool!

>spoiler
Methinks you meant kinky, not kind.

It's a toss up between Klan Klang and Kara In-Ze. With Klan the issue was her childhood crush. She has a thing for Michael, but he doesn't reciprocate until it's too late. So I just befriended her, not like that, and slowly let things play out. Once we were close enough I let her know about who and what I am, and then I showed her what would have happened if she continued to pursue Michael. Needless to say she wasn't happy with that, or me, and I explained that by injecting myself into her life I created the possibility for things to change. I left it up to her to decide how she wanted to play things out. She left, understandably pissed, but she came back a couple weeks later and we talked it out. We came up with a plan to minimize the loss of life for the remainder of the campaign. We got close, and things happened. Enough so that when it was time to bounce, she asked if there was still room for one more. There was.

(1/2)

JUMPER was into some kinky shit.

There were two issues with Kara: her cousin and her age. I was up in the air with offering her Companionship, but things went in that direction. A good portion of my jump I spent time passing on certain skills to Clark and Kara, most notably hamon. After that there were a few bits here and there to teach Clark, mainly helping him with developing some defense against magic. With Kara I took a more wholistic approach to her education. The technology and sciences from her homeworld were interesting, and she had a good amount of information about them due to who her father was. This led to some fun conversations, cross talk about what we individually found interesting. So one day when there wasn't a whole lot going on I took the Kent family on a long weekend holiday into my dimension. During that visit I laid everything out for the Kryptonians, and suggested that I may have room for one more Companion. Kara was quiet after that, and after that my relationship with Clark cooled. Fast forward several years, and a few apocalypses, and Kara and I ran into each other at a Kaiju fight. Well, we were in Japan so I thought it'd be fun as an afterevent if we went out for some dinner. We talked, she asked questions, I gave answers, and we parted ways again. Clark chased me down after that and got all protective, but I was mostly done with him at that point. I told him she could make up her own mind, which irritated him more as I would later discover that's what Ma and Pa Kent had told him. About four months before I was to leave, I was winding things down and packing things up and Kara and Clark showed up. We had a long conversation and after that Clark left and Kara stayed.

(2/2)

For the fae, kind is kinky.

Are powers in Animated Superman discounted?

Fair enough.

What do you mean, user? The Fae are very generous and kind lovers.

And my phone owes a debt to one of them, apparently.

How often do you need to be saved/protected by your companions?

so jumpers how do you house rule weapon imports?

I`m starting a new chain and have come to the conclusion that same of the best blades dont allow import and would thus have to choose one as a base for future jumps. But I am thinking about having it that any specific weapon of 300cp or above allows imports.

What are your rulings? and what did you use as a base weapon?

It doesn't really matter. Use that perk for in Aion or Infernals and combine the weapons.

In a dangerous setting? Daily.

For the new superman jump, when the god/bad/ugly/jumpers say 'X cp to spend on powers', can they buy perks?

. Well, my primary sword was the white death chain sword from LoT,I imported it into rwby to combine it with a necron Gauss Flayer and give it the large and dust chamber upgrades, and I've been importing it pretty much everywhere else. Since then

I seduced Jumpchan and convinced her to give me 2000 cp on every jump.

oh and I electroplated the teeth with Dark Matter from Final Fantasy IX

Cool. I hope you have fun playing this imagination game in your own way. :)

aion has the armsfusion but,
what thing in infernals?

Aren't Kryptonians way faster than Mach 1? I remember Superman racing the Flash around the planet like 100 times in a relatively short period of time.

I go with what's written. If a weapon doesn't say it allows imports it doesn't.
That's what various weapon fusing stuff is for.
Also sometimes you just need a backup weapon because pulling out your main is hilarious overkill.

I started with the Dream Blade (Kingdom Hearts), which i imported as my Keyblade (same), with Synchro Gear (so dual-wield keyblades, one with magic boosters and the other with reflect element and the blocking perks).
That got importet into Hero BBS as Frostflame. The ability is cool, but mostly to fuse it back into one weapon.
That then got imported into Nanoha as the device form of my intelligent device (with the Eye of Set (Sword & Sorcery) as the standby form, because 10x power).

That's as far as i am for now, but honestly it's already broken as fuck both as a weapon and as a magic focus just with that.

That's comics

out of curiosity what weapon fusions are there?
I know of the machine in aion and the rwby variable weopon import one.

No?
dcau.wikia.com/wiki/Speed_Demons

Flash is slower too

Power levels in Superman TAS are wildly inconsistent.

Vitriolic Craftsman. Although I'm not sure if it can be used to fuse weapons.

That's an episode of JL. Although I didn't remembered the '100 times part'. I don't think that they even do one lap in the episode.

You're high. DCAU Flash can run around the circumference of the world seconds. He can run so fast that he opens up temporal rifts. Hell, Luthor even points out that if Wally wasn't such a loveable dumbass, or if he were more corrupt, he'd be the most powerful member of the League.

Since I went with magic caster in my early jumps, and even with my great regeneration powers, I was still lacking the 'muscle' part for most of my early days. So I constantly need my companions to act as bodyguards for me.

In later settings, I usually grab drawbacks that do bad things to my mentality, and need them around me to keep me in check so I don't do anything stupid.

Loyal OC companions are the best choice for a long chain jumper.

Here: youtube.com/watch?v=53OyPYa7SEI

I get where you're going with that, but his objection is to DCAU not the comics.

>That Batman at the end
Animated Justice League was the peak of capeshit.

Yeah, it was 100 times. At Mach 1, that would have taken over a month to finish, and I don't think either of them would agree to wasting that much time.

DCAU is the best thing DC has done in.. fuck I don't know how long. It started with S:TAS and B:TAS, went through JL and JLU and it's been slowly going downhill from there.

Nolans films were a good reinterpretation of Year One, but all everything else is a big fat meh.

I need redheads obsessed with swords. EMIYA/Shirou does not count, as I'm trying to troll him.

Fairly often, especially recently. I try to take on most settings with just the powers I buy before I head in, so sometimes I end up short-changing myself, especially on the Jumps where Companion Imports eat up a lot of my budget.

During Kamen Rider OOOs I really needed a lot of help from Frisk, Raven, and Rip Van Winkle to deal with the storm of Greeed I unleashed. We had four or five instances where we just barely managed to avoid a Medal Vessel being born and if it hadn't been for my friends I doubt I would still be going on this chain.

I also don't think I could have made it through Fallout without Raven there. As fun as the game is to play, living in that place with nearly no powers for ten years made me seriously reconsider ever going to post-apocalyptic settings again.

Every time I see this question come up, I wonder why people don't just take Duct Tape Fusion from Invader Zim to stick all the non-importable weapons together into one massive weapon, then import them as a base when possible due to them technically being one weapon now.

I mean, sure, you have some gaps where you'll have to switch between a few swords or have the wonkiest looking weapon ever, but if you stagger the Jumps that allow you to import a weapon, you'll only have to go a few before you hit one. Then it's just Duct Tape, import, repeat.

Erza from Fairy Tail?

Fairy Tail - Ezra
Overlord (The Series) - NPCs
Marvel - Red Sonja

I'm not sure you can import something again after you make it a Juju or use the import in SAO.

Man, people in One Piece are fucking huge.

How tall are you, Jumper?

Agreed. Overlord Custom NPCs a best.

If you're trying to make an Ultimate Weapon by combining the best weapons from across the omniverse, you're not going to import it as an Immortal Object from Sword Art Online anyways. That's just silly.

Besides, after you combine a few of the right weapons together, the result should be two or three kinds of indestructible anyways.

Man, I should purchase the manga and try to make a Kekkai Sensen jump.

A lot of potential in there.

in Light of Terra does anyone know what kind of "Staff of Light" we get?

Death Note, Dark Knight and Worm also have similar options.

Probably Anima Beyond Fantasy as well.

So, looking at the Ogre Battle jump, which totally deserves more discussion by the way, I noticed something in the class section:

>You may choose path 1 or 2, but not both...
>If you choose path 3 or 4, you may not pick path 1, 2 or buy any Advanced Classes
As you can see, it says nothing about buying both paths 3 AND 4. Does this mean we can potentially become some kind of Pumpkinhead-Dragon? I mean, I wouldn't want to do that because it sounds like a terrifying abomination, but it that a choice?

Even if it's not there's Oathkeeper from Kingdom Hearts to bind items to your soul. You don't even need to take it yourself, just give it to a companion.
Not only do items so bound repair themselves, they're also stored in your soul and can be called to your hand at-will. Which is pretty neat for a weapon.
That's all presuming you didn't include a Keyblade in your little fusion project of course (why wouldn't you??), since they do that kind of thing natively.

Aren't custom NPCs a little cheap? I mean, you can get completely loyal servants any number of ways, but as companions (read:near-equals) i think i'd prefer actual friends who aren't afraid to disagree with me instead of being yes-men. Who call me out when i'm acting like an idiot and give me a swift kick to the rear if i need one.

What, are you so scared of potential betrayal or just people stopping jumping with you that you need to surround yourself with what's essentially brainwashed slaves?
That you'll never take a chance on true, genuine friendship that isn't a result of paying CP for it?
That's kind of sad.

classmates in Rosaro + Vampire, VtMB's Ghoul as well

Custom NPCs can disagree with you.

How often do I /need/ to be saved? Hard to say. Given our proximity, it's often easier to just handle attacks than let them pass by to dash against my durability and regeneration.

Physically, anyway. Mentally, every gosh darned day.

>That you'll never take a chance on true, genuine friendship that isn't a result of paying CP for it?

Taking chances is for women and the French.

The French don't take chances, mang. They wave the white flag as soon as something's uncertain.

>What, are you so scared of potential betrayal or just people stopping jumping with you that you need to surround yourself with what's essentially brainwashed slaves?

Where_do_you_think_you_are.ppt

You can fully design their personality to whatever you want, there's even a canon NPC who's designed to plot to take over Nazarick.

Cave Story has a pretty sweet one as well that tends to get overlooked.
Admittedly, it defaults to Curly unless you choose otherwise. But loyalty still comes built in.

That...
That would be an absolutely terrifying abomination of both nature and magic.

I feel like I should say no, because it was never my intent to let people pick both. But a part of me wants to see that. Because it sounds really freaking cool. So go ahead. It's 400 CP no matter how you slice it, so it's not like you're gaining anything you're not paying for. Shine on you crazy, Undead Pumpkin Dragon.

I can't even imagine what the fluff text for that would read like though.

Also, thank you for the compliment.

Demiurge?

The penguin butler

Except people are taking them specifically because they're unfailingly loyal by fiat.
No matter how much like shit you treat them. Or, more likely, like a perk battery.

Do i really need to point how creepy it is to "fully design" the personalities of your friends and/or lovers?
Because it's very creepy.
Not to mention that people are explicitly taking them to ensure their complete loyalty.
Because non-fiat-backed mindrape is apparently not good enough?

>it's very creepy
see

Well that's just like your opinion man.

Besides, I'd bet if you said you just wrote a sparse character description when creating them it'd just fill in on its own.

>Aren't custom NPCs a little cheap? I mean, you can get completely loyal servants any number of ways, but as companions (read:near-equals) i think i'd prefer actual friends who aren't afraid to disagree with me instead of being yes-men. Who call me out when i'm acting like an idiot and give me a swift kick to the rear if i need one.

Your own NPCs aren't 'yes man', if we take Pandora's Actor and Albedo as Ainz's NPC. They do far more than just saying yes and praising you for your every word.
>What, are you so scared of potential betrayal or just people stopping jumping with you that you need to surround yourself with what's essentially brainwashed slaves?

Yes. I also should say that I have made most of companion relationships based on both the Noah and the Donquixote Family. We can still indulge in shenanigans, discuss or disagree in something, but at the end of the day they will still have my back no matter what. When you're changing multiverses every few years it's good to know that you have people that will standing beside you.

>That you'll never take a chance on true, genuine friendship that isn't a result of paying CP for it?

Using OC companions doesn't means that you can form other relationships with them aside from their loyalty, or that you can go for other companions.

>That's kind of sad.

It might be. But this is a fantasy, so we might as well enjoy it. It's just as sad as you want it to be. But taking someone from their setting for your own personal satisfaction might be just as bad.

Just as how everyone takes companions like Raven will actually be able to go to hell and back for them after centuries of jumping.

>What, are you so scared of potential betrayal or just people stopping jumping with you
Yes. I only pick up Companions for the long run. Can't have pussies getting homesick in our quest to bring justice to the multiverse. That said, I prefer a mix of loyal companions and those who'll slap me when I'm being stupid. As long as they know they'll be here for awhile, it's fine, and it's part of why the second thing I do in any new chain is go to Sports for Rival.

What's your favorite perk/item that nobody ever talks about, /jc/?

>Because it's very creepy.
Man, I'm a sixty seven million year old interdimensional lich.

If someone has the right to be creepy, that's me.

I'm not telling you because you'd just throw a hissy fit until it was nerfed.

Thinking With Portals from Portal. Either that or Shingan from SDK. I'm a sucker for sensroy perks.

>Do i really need to point how creepy it is to "fully design" the personalities of your friends and/or lovers?
Depends on whether it's you, the person sitting at a computer, doing the designing, or "you," the person in the story, dictating their personality.

>all this companion talk
>Glances at own roster
>Vita, who signed up originally due to a crush, matured and decided it was her responsibility to keep Jumper from going off the deep end, since their power growth seemed to outpace their growth as a person.
>Tsundachi. Moving on.
>Old Man Henderson. Absolutely no help to the rest of the party, wanders off regularly, sometimes comes home with lawn gnomes or the corpse of a shoggoth. Even in settings without shoggoths.
>Martel, the Spirit of Mana, who treats the chain like a vacation and has picked up over a trillion knock-knock joke she tells with regularity
>Yukari Yakumo, who sees Jumper as part apprentice, part eventual rival. I never thought I'd have to use the term 'Passive Aggressive Xanatos Gambits', but here we go.
>Gaia, who plays mom to the team.
>Death of the Endless (mortal avatar), who likewise treats this as a vacation. Keeps making ominous statements regarding my eventual death.
>A gold dragon who wants to be Santa.

>mfw most of these people never actually help me in whatever I'm doing

I'm not sure if that says more about me or my taste in individuals, but this can really look like a cosmic version of Konosuba on a bad day.

I swear I saw a perk somewhere that boosts mind-control abilities and makes them incredibly hard to resist. But now I can't find it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

The really bad apocalypses.

The /really/ bad ones. Ragnarok got really bad around the time Jormungand was black hole-bombed from the inside-out to stall the fire giants' vanguard with his venomous corpse.

Having run out of actresses, the male Ember Island Players struggle to fit into costumes they spend their downtime drinking heavily to never think about again. Said female colleagues on the other hand either have a blast hamming it up harder than Raul Julia in the Street Fighter movie, or yelling about justice and kicking things.

Also I spend most of the play portrayed through shadow puppetry.

Later they just toss away the cutouts, occasionally throw glitter on the stage and someone has to come onto the stage with title cards with things written on them like "You cannot grasp the true form", "You are blinded by an eternal flame" and "You are now highly aroused"

My wife, the anthropomorphic personification of stars' fire. For a time, it was the only relationship I'd openly admitted was something like a marriage. It started off as desire when I first looked upon her, and resolved to catch her attention-and ended in her learning what it meant to be human from me ironically, while I found a shoulder to lean on who'd genuinely never had any baggage and who saw nothing alarming about my nature.

When we realised my quest and her homesickness meant we had to break up for both our sakes-well, I try not to dwell on that these days. See, it was only through my magic (both literal and figurative) that she retained an anthropomorphic form and consciousness. We both knew that when we parted in 40K, she would return to being an inchoate force-and never remember me.

No, I'm not crying.

Go away.

You know when you put it bluntly like that, there's not much of an argument.

>he doesn't want to be a creator
>he doesn't want to guide his creation to free will
>he doesn't want to see what creation will do with free will
>he doesn't want to experience that tension of not knowing if they'll accept or reject you and your teachings
>he will never feel the fierce joy of creating something that chooses to love him because he gave them the choice
>he will never feel the a strange alchemy of the pain of watching them walk away, and pride as his creation chooses their own path
Well, if you never take a chance you'll never lose user. So if that's your tactic then you're headed in the right direction. As for me, I really want to see how things will pan out. You do you, user. Just don't be surprised if I toss a little pity your way.

......more often than I'm comfortable admitting, usually from myself and my own dumbass ideas.

my average adult height, discounting any horns/ears/anime hair is 5'1".

Sounds like fun desu.

I'm partial to SOMA's [Measuring the Marigolds] and Polity's [Four-Seasons Changer]. There are plenty of more potent options, but these have fun nuances which set them apart.

>So go ahead.
Neat. Like I said, I intend to just be a Paladin instead, but it's nice to know the option exists.