2 of 3

go on

3 of 3

cheers user

what is that expression on Paul's face?

Not Scanon but one of his angles

I want that undead abortion to milk me

>Not the Rhana Dandra
So the 13th Black Crusade is either doomed to fail and the Emperor is safe, or the Eldar move to another galaxy to fight the Rhana Dandra elsewhere.

It is the face of 'why did I stay with this company for so long'
13th crusade has happened I thought and I thought we were on the 14th

Or it got forgotten by the writers.

Or the Rhana Dandra happens at the end of this whole shebang.

>Or it got forgotten by the writers.
Phil Kelly says right there that this is "not even close" to the Rhana Dandra

The whole point of this book is lady ynnaelderraei trying to fuck up shit hard enough to make the old prophecies null and void.

I don't like it, though. Gathering storm just feels rushed.

Oh. Then that's really good to hear. Means we're less likely to get Age of the Emperor.

GW said it's just a narrative campaign not AoS'd

>the Fracture of Biel-Tan

Wew, hardcore grimdark name you got there GW.

Maybe the 40k End Times will reveal the Sprain of Terra at the hands of the greater daemon Kk'chu'rbuark the Somewhat Uncivil.

The bit about the swords reminds me that in the Iyanden supplement Iyanna was looking for something also connected to Morai-Heg.

As far as I'm aware the Rhana Dandra was never really set in stone and that with all the bad shit happening a lot of Eldar simply came to believe it's about to occur.

Prophecy as never really been concrete in 40k, it's completely possible for one to turn out wrong based on the actions of a person or multiple people.

Why does everyone think the universe is ending and not just changing for the worse
One must only read Betrayer to see how prophecies can be changed so quickly

They're just gonna push the Rhana Dandra into the beyond-the-end wars. Based on the way they're going, they're going to Age of Imperium with all of the factions the same but with little differences so they can work together in large, vague blocks, but without anything really changing - Look at how in Age of Sigmar everything is sigmarines and larger-than-life figures, but at the same time it's the same old wars being fought in the heavens instead of on the earth.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE.

>Why does everyone think the universe is ending and not just changing for the worse

It doesn't matter either way - it's still going to be complete shit due to GW simultaneously taking it far too seriously while making it stupid as fuck.

tl;dr

Did they just kill'd the best craftworld?

Interesting to hear some Wraith constructs fully awakening.

Well, at least Beil-Tan now knows the pain of Iyanden, Idharae and Malan'tai.

I think they were trash talking them in those Valedor Tyranid books.

Best craft world was always Eldard's so ...

Friendly reminder that Rhana Dandra will never happen, because of a myriad of reasons

>Slaanesh too big
>Ynnead too small
>Great Game is best game with 4 players
>Isha

Sort of.

Beil Tan is now a fleet of ships instead of one big one, and it's populated by ferverent Ynnead worshippers and potentially undead elda- whoops, "Aeldari".

that's pretty cool, I didn't expect any terrain models to be made.

>enjoy Dark Eldar
>we'll get buffed one day
>nope
>forced to play Superfriends with CW Shitters

Fuck this game

.......psychic......coochhair?

It doesn't appear as if any of the Eldar armies are going anywhere since there are still those who don't buy into Ynnead. Ynnari just seem to be a mishmash of certain units with different rules.

oh it gets worse; you will be able to sacrifice your dark eldar in the middle of the game so the craftworlders get stronger and better

Anything about the Scion trampolines?

What's the tldr of all this?

I just play the miniatures, mostly. The over arching lore is sort of interesting to me, but only if it really affects the miniatures.

Holy shit. That terrain might be some of the most dangerous shit on the battlefield. How many points does it cost?

Did they do terrain formations before?

Damn... on the one hand, those Venomgorse things would go great with my Tyranids... on the other hand, they would shred my units and MCs with all those poisoned attacks.

I think it was rumored that the Ynnari army list is basically going to be a combination of units from each of the Eldar armies currently available, but they're going to at least lose their army special rules in favor of new ones.

I know that feeling user but remain hopeful, you might get something cool!.

At least I got basilisks to make the Iron Cunts jelly.

Does that last bit mean Yriel dies and comes back? Is this going to actually change anything for him?

New eldar faction, worship god of death, includes members from all other eldar factions, two new characters who have been both craftworld and dark eldar at different times before forming the new faction (confirming that there has always been quite a bit of crossover between the two societies, which we kind of knew already). Biel-Tan (Green & White craftworld) gets blown up but it's people are still around, just scattered on smaller ships.

Yeah, I'm concerned that they will be squatting the Haemonculi stuff.

>Ynnead is a being that was being made in the different Infinity Circuits in the Craftworlds.
>Prophecies from Iyaden declare that being will perma-kill Slannesh and free the eldar.
>It is said that all the eldar must die to Ynnead to be born.
>Eldrad does not like that and tries to summon it earlier with a small troupe of Harlequins.
>The Deathwatch finds out about it and ruins the ritual. Something escapes to real space.
>Abbadon's 13th Temper Tantrum just began and he is totally serious this time. (Because the failures of before were retconed to JUST AS PLANNED)
>A cult of eldar from all factions believing in Ynnead becomes stronger.
>Guess what? Ynnead is real, with Avatar and everything else.
>While Abby is blowing Cadia to zog, a fracture between the Ynnari and everyone else takes center in Biel-Tan.

>Beil Tan is now a fleet of ships instead of one big one

Are you saying that until now Biel-Tan was an eldar Space Hulk?

Also, new names:

Aeldari: another name for Eldar. Used especially for the pre-fall Eldar (before Slaanesh came into being and the Eldar got split into Craftworld, DE, etc.) and now used mostly for craftworlders, I think.

Drukhari: not entirely clear, but seem to be some kind of Eldar. Possibly Dark Eldar or wraith constructs.

Ynnari: the new Eldar faction.

>Are you saying that until now Biel-Tan was an eldar Space Hulk?
Not quite. As it turns out, all Craftworlds are made out of a bunch of smaller Eldar ships melded together by Bonesingers. When Biel-Tan's Infinity Circuit breaks, the Craftworld breaks up back into all those smaller ships. So now it is a fleet instead of one big ship.

>it's populated by ferverent Ynnead worshippers and potentially undead elda- whoops, "Aeldari"
Aeldari is the ancient name of the entirety of the Eldar from the heights of their empire. Ynnari is the name for the Ynnead worshipers with dank necromantic powers. Read the fucking thread nigga instead of just shitposting irresponsibly.

I doubt it considering they go out of their way to say they oppose this new faction.

Honestly this seems like nothing more than GW taking three new units and a bunch of existing ones to create a new army.

>Are you saying that until now Biel-Tan was an eldar Space Hulk?

All craftworlds are cobbled together out of smaller vessels. That's been the case pretty much since they introduced the idea of craftworlds.

The feathers don't look nearly as retarded in the drawing as they do in the final product.

>best craftworld
>implying Saim-Hann isn't the best and that the foolish reactionaries that harbored delusions of bringing back the old ways didn't deserve a kick back to reality

>Saim-Hann

Aren't they currently facing encirclement by two tendrils of Leviathan?

>not playing a double bluff

Soooooooooooooooo, End Times anyone?

>playing Dark Eldar in 7e
Look lad, you were asking for utter pain and misery. This is just the par of your chosen course. The 6e codex was an abomination, the only thing actually worth fielding from DE codex are the haemonculi creations thanks to the Covens supplement, and even then as an augmentation to an Eldar force. The rest of my DE have been gathering dust on shelves for years, at least now I'll be able to dust off my Incubi and Wyches. Just for the privilege of somewhat viable Wyches alone I am ready to sacrifice anything Ynnead desires.

Do you even dance with the Cosmic Serpent? Saim-Hann wouldn't have it any other way, the absolute madmen.

If the supplement makes the ol' Wraithlord viable again, I will make daily sacrifices to the dark lord Phil Kelly once more.

No End Times, GW have stated this. Planets shattering, gods being born, this is just your average day in 40k.

It's really not, though.

It kinda is. It's just not something that has happened for a while in the setting.

Yea, but instead of buffs, we become sacrificial pawns to CW shit like said.

Like what? Super special op special characters? That's not how you make a faction playable.

Doesn't sound that way. If anything, its fuel for the Haemys to be pissed because they're not the only one who's can bring people back.

I don't give a shit. They're what I like. Why the fuck should I be forced to play eldar Superfriends just so my wyches are playable? Oh wait, they're not. They're sacrificial offerings to craftworlders.

That's what pisses me off here.

So he was a military instructor who quit his job to chase after some girl who got bored with his classes and moved out of town, in his pursuit he went to the space fantasy equivalent of Roanapur, found religion, got himself a new job as the head of a PMC by killing its exec, and conveniently enough his new occupation put him in an excellent position to stalk that girl he was acquainted with at some point a few hundreds or thousands of years ago.

>GW
GW would lie about the moon existing if it got them more profits
>Planets shattered
3rd most important planet in the entire Imperium , and from facebook they said Cadia will be one of many planets to be destroyed
Inb4 Terra and Mars
>Gods being born
it has been 10,000years++ since a new god was made

I dunno, user. Have yiu ever been to the Moon?

>No End Times, GW have stated this. Planets shattering, gods being born, this is just your average day in 40k.

Do you have a different 40k timeline ? because I don't remember anything close to this """""""AVERAGE""""""" day in the last 15 years

>le averageday meme leeeel

Gw telling us it's the average day is blatant lie, especially if you followed the lore even partially the last 20 years

Planetes are destroyed on a regular basis in 40k. Either from Chaos, Xenos or the Imperium. Gods being born are less common.

Best Craftworld is Iybraesil, because it's full of Banshees.

I just wanna know if they plan on pushing Slaanesh way off to the sidelines in 40k as well.

Can't imagine why they would, seeing as how Slaanesh has actually been very focalized and elaborated on in most of the recent books.

Warden of the Blade and Daemon World off the top of my head both heavily feature Slaaneshi Daemons. It doesn't make sense to hype up a faction, especially one as absolutely crucial to the setting as a Chaos God, only to push it off to the side and never talk about it again or give it anything.

Even in AoS, Slaanesh isn't dead - only captured. It can theoretically come back at any time, and I suspect it will.

>It can theoretically come back at any time
And Leman Russ could wolf his way back on a wolf to the Wolfperium and punch Abaddon's face in at any time, but as far as I know that hasn't happened yet.

>THE YNCARNE, AVATAR OF YNNEAD
seriously, the fucking yncarne? that's the best name they could come up with?

More hung up on that than "Aeldari"?

You're delusional beyond belief if you don't believe that Games Workshop isn't going to rename Eldar for IP purposes.

so what the fuck does ynead do when the eldar die? she eats them and safe guards them in her belly from slaneesh or something?

Dunno about Warden of the Blade but Daemon World isn't a new book. It was published over 10 years ago I think.

what if the dawnblade is one of the 5 swords

that sounds dumb enough to be true

i wonder how khaine or rather the avatar of khaine feels about this. then again he's a jerk that caused a lot of problems

I just had another dumb thought. What if cypher's sword is the fifth one.

Do Khaine's avatars even think or feel much about anything except how they're super angry? I'm curious, because I really can't recall anything about them possessing higher mental faculties. I thought they were more like autonomous robots with anger issues.

Sshhh. Don't give them ideas.

hmm. makes sense if they were shorter if one was the pinky and the other the thumb.

>You're delusional beyond belief if you don't believe that Games Workshop isn't going to rename Eldar for IP purposes.

Sadly true. Luckily they'll always be Eldar to the people who knew them as such before, just like the "Astra Militarum" will always be the Imperial Guard and the various races of Warhammer Fantasy will always retain their old names in my mind.

If you remember the past and stick to what you knew the change isn't as hard to swallow.

one had enough free will and stupidity to try and challenge a hive tyrant to a duel, the tyrant let him talk while it positioned carnifexes behind it and ROFLOstomped him

>it's another "Let's see how much we can suck Chaos' dick by letting them suddenly begin winning everything and destroying the universe can we can start over with a shitty new world that'll force players to buy new overpriced armies" Games Workshop update

Age of Mary Sues and Good Guys.

All bad factions will be relegated to NPC status.

>it's another "named characters literally decide the fate of everything while the armies themselves are completely sidelined" episode

>I imagine the visarch is what a corsair really looks like!

GW and Forge World really don't have any idea what the other is doing, do they?

>Didn't even consider allying with Necrons

Rascist.

>Hey guys, how ya doin'? Enjoyin' your games of 40k, are ya? My oh my, the lore's so cool, huh? Dontcha' just love the setting, canon, and characters?

>It'd be a real shame if somethin' happened to it, huh?

Oh noooo.

Macha's homeless now.

their corsair releases were just a craftworld reskin, and they never even bothered to make a corsair prince

do they really count?

So no Big Bird this month?

So she's not Lady Malys?
Bummer.

>So no Big Bird this month?
the lord of change is up for pre order, man

I'm already ignoring all of the new canon. 40k started going downhill fast around 2007 or so for me. Them inexplicably destroying Cadia as Chaos fanservice really nailed the coffin shut on anything lore-related GW puts out from now on. The only way they can redeem this now is if the Emperor appears, swords off Slaanesh's hermophroditic dick and strangles Abbadon with it, but even then I'd be hard-pressed to believe they'd do anything to at all weaken Chaos. It's their favorite faction across the board and the ultimate definition of an Evil Mary Sue race, and has been since... well, 2007 or so.

Eldar mating rituals everyone

Not sure about the rules or lore, but FW really halfassed the Corsair models. They probably should have had their own aesthetic and I can't really tell why they went the route they did other than it being cheaper, less time consuming, and Corsairs possibly looking like Craftworld Eldar before the latter became a thing.

It's also Goodwin saying that, so I'm inclined to believe that the existing Corsairs are nothing like he pictured.

Its criminal to have hips like that