NEO/bagholder general

How high will it go? Will it peak at 300k and then drop again? Should I drop my bags? Future predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

devcon.neo.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can't stay above 300k right now, needs volume. but soon the time will come.

How can you be "bagholding" now? Look at USD value, it's at ATH

Stop looking at sats you cucks. If you only care about sats then just only ever buy BTC, that way your sat value never changes :think:

I'm "bagholding" because I bought during the peak a couple of days ago and am losing value, lol. And I try to keep track of both sats and usd value.

You can't look at this on a daily, weekly time scale. NEO is a big project with a lot going on next year, so if you hold you'll be way more tham fine

You're right. I'm just wondering if now is a good time to get in and hodl, or just try to make some fast stack with moon missions and then buy some NEO, since it probably won't moon in the next few days.

devcon.neo.org/

DevCon in January in
>silicon valley

this gonna be big

Who knows, BTC could normie rally to 30K and you would have screwed up

I would just get in now rather than in a few months

Trying 300k again... GET IN

how fucking stupid is this board getting.

Dropped my bags at 300k, got even and actually profited a marginal amount. Gonna buy back lower. Did I do good?

No

it wont go back lower, you fukt it.

>Datadash mentions SUB, WABI, and NEO
>SUB and WABI moon

Neo is probably going to moon next week.

Even though it's reached new ath in usd, NEO is still undervalued. $80 by the end of the month is not unreasonable. Over $100 Q1 2018.

I already can buy back lower, so fuck you. You think the next support will be 300k and won't go under it again?

You guys are fucking deluded. If you were a click away from converting all your shitcoins to ever-rising btc but didn't, you did lose value.
I'm done with neo.
>China ban lift is taking too long
>Teams don't seek out more exchanges, coin is vulnerable to heavy manipulation
>whales will keep the price low for days and then spark a sudden run and dump on everyone when it's 15% up from the bottom
>rinse and repeat

It really depends what happens with BTC. If BTC keeps going crazy, then NEO may hover around 300k, or even dip lower.

W of "Wake up Neo" formed on chart

>implying china ban actually does anything to NEO
>implying NEX doesn't get around china ban problem regardless
>manipulating a 3.8billion mcap

I now see why NEO hasn't mooned yet, retards genuinely believe this shit.
Thanks for helping me accumulate, i have literally taken out a loan to buy NEO at $25 and i am fucking laughing at how easy life is now.

This.

>these are the people buying Neo, zero exceptions.

Have a friend who's a newbie to crypto like you must be, he did the same fucking thing, "ALL IN ON NEO BRO!" w/ a high interest loan. Hahahahaha.

I don't know of a better team of developed than CoZ or a more professional spokesman than Da Hongfei people think about why people are even FUDing this, most likely to buy in at a lower price before things explode again

thats a good sign, ones neo will moon its will be crazy, same shit like ripple did 3x in 2 days minimum

bought as much as I could (4) at $34 sicne I knew it was going to ath again. comfy lil gains