Man those cannons!

Man those cannons!
Sink the nonbelievers

Look at all those people trying to get in the ark.

Im still waiting for help to map out the ten commandments.

To reach its BTC ATH again, Ark needs to be >$20... will it happen Arkbros...

Of course. I just got my nocoiner friend to buy 500 ark.

>mfw I'm the guy who made commandment 6
>mfw I sold last night at $6.50

I am sorry bros I disobeyed the commandments. Will definitely buy back later I pwomise

Jesus christ man, you broke the commandment you made yourself? So you're getting 0 from staking now? What a dumb move.

Made some updates. Still need two more.

Man its the weirdest thing, I understand what it means to be deluded now. To be part of a cult, to care so much about a coin, its culture, its memes, that $$$ takes a back seat to it. Its more of a fun playhouse than a way to make money, and it truly was so fucking comfy. But I cannot keep my emotional attachment to this shitcoin and the devs dont even know what the fuck they are doing anymore. Sorry bro, I'm a titdal/waves/ now.

Remove yourself from this thread you fucking heretic. Ark has a much better roadmap than that russian scamcoin.

I did what you did...I made the Pepe Noah/Sinner.jpg and the Moonman/Uncle Chang boarding the Ark Spaceship.jpg. I had 20k Ark when I made both of those jpgs. I also made the Moonman missing the moon mission spaceship.jpg. Now I am a fucking poor Arklet faggot with barely 3k Ark to my name. Never sell Ark. NEVER FUCKING SELL ARK. DON'T THINK YOU CAN DAYTRADE WITH IMPUNITY. I missed out on over $170k in gains. I would start cutting myself if I was more of an emo faggot because the pain is real.

thats people selling this shitcoin kek

Accuse non-believers of being a stinky linky

God punishes those who leave the Ark.

post your wallet rank from biz_classic

Anyone in the biz_classic discord? Owners are dropping everyone 10 Ark for Christmas btw

Post invite nigga

It's too late for non-arkies vermin

I am sorry, they were given countless chances to repent but they never did. Let them drown in tears.

Damn the mobile wallet is at 99% now, great news

Guys I need to know if what I'm doing will upset the ARK God. So I have 3500 ark and am getting about 7.5 ark a week. I'll never sell that 3500 but I'm taking that staked ARK and putting it into COSS (Got about 30 k now). I wont be kicked off the ark will I?

Father why didnt they get on the Ark? Why did they choose to perish in the waters?