reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7kblws/it_seems_like_coindesk_is_trying_real_hard_to/
bitcoinclashic.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BCH has done what Legacy BTC did in 9 years - in 4 months

Ppl still complain ...

what did it do?
all i see is a shitcoin thats losing sat value every day

> bcore
Just say your coin is better. Your obsession with appropriating the name of bitcoin make you look like insane people.

There's Bitcoin Cash (the real one, satoshis Visio) and BCore.

btc core like iPhone 3g BCH is like new iPhone x

the same applies to you

I think we could make a case study about deluded retards like this:

About how people who live inside a bubble get such bias that reality simply goes away and the brain becomes an olympic gymnast

> satoshis Visio

Satoshi's Visio? WTF?

>reddit spacing
You have to go back
Autocorrector kek

"When I hear the term Bcash it's like hearing the n word for black people."
- Roger "brand confusion" Ver

> That guy uses reddit spacing so that means I'm not crazy

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7kblws/it_seems_like_coindesk_is_trying_real_hard_to/

BCH has a big problem with its community. They do nothing but shittalk BTC and BTC holders. This alienates their primary market. Why do this.

Also BTC vs BCH is not a zero sum game. Just because they both use the word 'bitcoin' does not mean only one of them can succeed. I hold both, but the BCH shills are getting so annoying I'm starting to resent holding it.

you failed to mention they use the same miners, all it takes is a majority to switch over to bch and with a 18% increase in difficulty coming tomorrow it might start happening

I think it's the other way around, the ones that started the bcash meme were the core enthusiasts.

Do we really need to have cashies shill their shitcoin every day multiple times? Not even linkies are that desperate.

>This kills BCore

In the 4 weeks since Bcash pumped, BTC has increased by $15k and Bcash has decreased by $1k, by far the worst performing coin in crypto. Only way you could lose money in the last month was buying Bcash during it's pump.

Copied code you funky ass nigger quiet jew?

only thing core has left is name calling and bullying all the BC supporters it can trying to silence the growing excitement as the whales quietly build up their supply

>This kills BCash
I'd literally buy BCH if not for this asshole and his yellow nigger friend

bow before your new god

bitcoinclashic.org/

satoshi's true vision

way more money to be made in BCH also and wall street knows it so look for a btc pump to get money in it then short the shit out if it before crashing and moving into BCH

with new fast difficulty adjustment they literally can't sustain majority of miners without > parity price. If 100% miners will switch tomorrow, they'd have to go back in like an hour because difficulty adjusts every block.

why would you mine btc if it blows up in coming time

The jews won't let BTC crash anymore. They took control of it and, once the LN is working, they will be controlling the major HUBs and collecting your transaction fees for using their channels.

Real talk bch seems like it will get yuge. Godfather bcore is just so clunky and outdated. When will normies realize this and start pumping my bags?