Etherdelta gem:

Etherdelta gem: etherdelta.com/#0xd2d6158683aee4cc838067727209a0aaf4359de3-ETH

1.5M CAP ICO!!!! FUCKING TINY. IT SOLD OUT FAST AS FUCK. NOT EVEN ON COINMARKETCAP YET

I posted yesterday, and it is now sitting at 20%, after going to 40% briefly. YOU ARE STILL EARLY. THIS IS A 10X

What is it? Bounty0x is the first tokenized district0x district. It allows icos and other crypto projects to offer bounties to developers and people to do tasks for them.

Why buy? The ico sold out in 1 block. The cap was 1.5 m. It is sitting at 2x right now, just on etherdelta, not even officially listed, and not on coinmarket cap. VERY undiscovered. if you are seeing this thread you are early as fuck

The team is solid, and they want to get their coin listed. They care STRONGLY about liquidity. This is VERY likely to get on binance, they said they were willing to pay the fees, and the community manager is in talks with multiple exchanges and has met with the guy in charge of adding new coins.

They also know exactly how much bittrex fees are so they must be talking to them as well.

There are already 1m+ worth of bounties offered on the WORKING alpha platform.

The team said they will be doing quarterly token burns, using tokens PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM THE EXCHANGE

This is a no brainer, do your own research, but get the fuck in here

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xd2d6158683aee4cc838067727209a0aaf4359de3#balances
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=https://etherdelta.com/#0xd2d6158683aee4cc838067727209a0aaf4359de3-ETH
alpha.bounty0x.io/bounty/962
bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol it's even lower than the last time you shilled this poece of garbage

no i started the thread at 0.000055, it is steadily increasing. any coin like this will have large swings obviously. I am still holding and will not sell until at least 7x~10x. I own 500k now, I bought more at these levels actually

Lmao it was trading at 1.5x that several days ago

lol ico just ended 24 hours ago, why are you fudding pajeet? sad you sold early?

This was trading on friday you scummy shit.

Don't be tricked by this shitcoin. The price has been bleeding since the first day.
Do not buy OP's bags. Top 20 people owning bnty have 60% of the total supply. Expect a huge dump.

damn dude you must be the guy who sold to me at 0.000035 LMFAO

Want to add the last coin the team behind this made,DNT, was pumped and then dumped below ico levels.

Same thing is occuring for this. Read the whitepaper for what it's ised for. Absolute dogshit utility

individual cap was 2.6 eth

already 1m+ of bounties on alpha platform, clearly has a use and is already being used for it.

dnt is pumping recently as well

bump

>individual cap
For the presale
The crowdsale had no caps. look at
etherscan.io/token/0xd2d6158683aee4cc838067727209a0aaf4359de3#balances
They are gonna dump on you after pumping this when it gets officially listed.

>dnt is pimping as well
For another dump

main crowdsale had 15 eth cap and sold out in less than a block, it was only the 200k or so remaining that didnt get sold in the presale the day before

WHY SO MUCH FUD? PAJEET SOLD EARLY LMFAO

Why is it FUD to warn people about getting JUSTed by this shitcoin.
It's more suspicious you keep posting this shitcoin every other hour. That's pajeet behavior

i posted a thread yesterday and one today

you are posting fake info

Yeah two threads huh

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=https://etherdelta.com/#0xd2d6158683aee4cc838067727209a0aaf4359de3-ETH

kek i only posted this thread and the one with same image, obviously people like this coin you dumb nigger

why are you fudding so hard? you must have sold early, even if you bought the literaly peak you can only be down like 15%

price is already moving, america waking up

Bought this yesterday. Bags got heavier so I sold them today. Fuck this scam.

>buy high sell low
>price already starting to go up again today
>will buy back high due to fomo at 0.001

BIZ NEVER CHANGE BABY

>same bullet points
>same shilling
>I'm a totally different person because I used a different image
If this doesn't send red flags about OP I don't know what else will.

GLTA and stay safe. Don't say I didn't warn you about this.

how can this be an etherdelta gem when fucking etherdelta doesn't even work aaaaaaaaaaaa

>inb4 "lol ur too stupid to use the interface"

been on etherdelta before most of you newfags, but it's plain less responsive lately. not talking about the network congestion, i use proper gas price and never run in any trouble once my transaction is actually broadcasted. but i'm clicking on deposit, nothing happens. trying to post orders, nothing happens. the website itself doesn't respond. stupid faggy ass shit needs to die and proper decentralized exchanges need to hurry the fuck up. registered on binance today, that's how desperate i am getting. thanks for reading my blogpost

why are there so phat sell orders tho and almost nothing on buy side?

that's called a moon mission user

it's called lots of sell walls stacked? no?

Yeah more and more people have complained in the ED chat about weird issues. More reasons not to touch that shit anymore.

not trying to fud, just dont wanna get pajeetd

it's also because nobody is really selling, so your buy order isnt going to get filled

No its the exact opposite
there are huge sell walls and almost no buy orders, can you read the order book?
you can buy very easily

yes so why am i going to place a buy order that I know isn't going to get filled?

Yeah, given up on that POS exchange as well. It used to be nice, but lately, it's completely clogged and nothing really works.

Binance is actually nice, best exchange right now.

this is why this is a moon mission, there is a barrier to entry of buying on ED, so lots of people dont bother and have to buy on binance or wherever they list it

bought some for 300 bucks, lets see where it goes
thanks for pajeeting

Got it on this yesterday

A coin at this price in crypto at this stage you don't even need to know what it does. Good website, quality team, quality social media presence, quality whitepaper, quality roadmap, only on 1 exchange etc

Guaranteed 10x at least

0.000075ETH = market cap 27 million
meh

lol? circulating supply is less than 100m = 5m cap

Sitting on 67k BNTY.

Which lambo should I start test driving?

>(((circulating))) supply

The total supply is 500M, creative accounting tricks won't change that

i mean, coinmarketcap uses circulating supply so it will show up as 5m

kek

And the total supply of ripple, iota and cardano are like 50 pentillion yet they sill mooned.

literally no sellers.

if you were around for the zrx or wabi ico you will know this is the same phenomenon, with such a tiny cap of only 2.6 eth, nobody has heavy bags, nobody cares so much about price fluctuations, everyone is in it for a 5x or 10x

bump

i fucking hate etherdelta

Bought for 0.5 eth I had left at etherdelta after buying dragonchain. Lets hope this turns into 5 eth.

ez just wait for binance

The risk reward is insane here. There are so many shit coins that get pumped to a couple hundred mil market cap, that would almost be a 100x if you bought right now. Plus the idea sounds actually plausible, but more importantly the marketing is good and the team is competent, not a squad of pajeet scammers.

no, it's another shitcoin with no functionality meant to be pumped and abandoned
risk on your own

>no functionality
alpha.bounty0x.io

already 1m+ of bounties

and how is that a functionality you braindead idiot?

Maybe, but it hasn't even been pumped yet. And there is more shit they have than most other hyped up coins.

Where can i buy this shit?

wonder why some people suddenly show up in these threads just to shit on the coin without even explaining why it's a piece of shit. why even bother? why take the effort of posting your shitty one liner? pretty sure everyone understands the risk but with its marketcap, as the other user said the risk reward ratio is insane. obv it has a chance to dump, everybody knows that. you niggers

>And there is more shit they have than most other hyped up coins
for example?

sure it will probably grow
will it be more profitable to invest in this shitcoin that bitcoin? ulikely

bounties from

augur
ethfinex
devery
and many more icos

The token itself is staked in the system

>Bounty Hunters need to stake BNTY to participate in bounties
>Bounty Sheriffs will be able to stake BNTY to review bounties
>Bounty Hosts need to stake BNTY to when posting a new bounty

pretty sure they sold low or some shit, the first thread there was way way less fudders

I don't fucking care about the bounties you nigger
devs giving out money to their investors/contributors doesn't mean shit

notice how this is the same fud in their telegram. lmao, rakesh sold early.

what the fuck are you even saying, are you retarded?

no, you're the retarded one shilling an ico with no functionality dumbfuck nigger
I'm having flashbacks from the bubble 20 years ago, this is all too familiar, you were shitting your diapers at that time probably

fucking flip it then if you dont give a fuck about it long term. you really think there's a higher chnace of bitcoin going to 40k before this goes from 5m to 10m in market cap?

devery uses this shit?

you keep saying no functionality, but im telling you what the token is used for, and how the platform is ALREADY BEING FUCKING USED BY ICOS

Actually a cool project with good functionality. Just brought 3K.

alpha.bounty0x.io/bounty/962

no, you never said what the token was used for, only that the devs give it out if you fix bugs for them

>Bounty Hunters need to stake BNTY to participate in bounties
>Bounty Sheriffs will be able to stake BNTY to review bounties
>Bounty Hosts need to stake BNTY to when posting a new bounty

people want to use the platform -> people need to buy the token

people are already using the platform

Do some bounty hunting myself and got a few accounts in.

Can attest to the fact that this system works.

>people want to use the platform
and why would anyone want to use the platform?

this nigga using it

there are multiple icos using it already, 1m+ in bounties posted

the alternative right now is to use fucking bitcointalk: bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

alright this is cool, i was in devery presale so that inspires a bit more confidence lol

k ur only confirming that this ICO is useless and their followers are dumbfuck mindless niggers

by the way, i know youre trying to fud but youre only helping op because youre continuously bumping this thread

>taking the /pol/tard seriously

>Calls others mindless niggers
>Is himeself a mindless nigger

Takes one to know one I guess.

why would I give a fuck about FUDing this shit? lol
I don't give a fuck about others investing in this, it's your money
>Calls others mindless niggers
>Is himeself a mindless nigger

If I hear one more n word or offensive jewish term I am going to dump all my BNTY. I didn't know this coin was racist. Not cool.

post your blockfolio poorfag

Protip: if Veeky Forums is fudding it, then fucking get on it asap

you really don't give a shit with your 10, to be 11 posts.

Gitcoin already exists and uses ETH for bounties. No need for this shit. Devs don't want to get paid in shitcoin when they can get paid in ETH

does me having 10 billion $ worth of crypto make my argument any more valid?
no nigger
I don't give a fuck about you investing in this shit, but I'm tired of mindless shilling on this board

yes it does, you are a dumb poorfag, you probably sold early

keep bumping my thread though faggot, I love you

waiting for the 12th post about some coin you dont care about, one fucking post in the whole catalog and you decided to shit on this one specifically because you dont care that much. thanks for the free bump

>yes it does
whatever you believe 40 IQ nigger

Oy lemme get sum of your bags.

I'm up 40x because I buy good coins and don't sell early, unlike you :(

KYS

AYYY PAPI CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY
Got 5 accounts in and havent really checked ED cause weak hands.

Hold me anons!

comfy af

will this shitcoin be on any legit exchanges? i fucking hate ED

likely binance in a week

sigh I guess I'll wait til then

Bump

Do you think $1 is feasible for this token? I heard it was only 100 Million in circulation so that would be only $100 MM market cap. Since DNT and ZRX have and do have that wouldn't you think the same thing for Bounty0x?

Probably. I think this could pump to a couple hundred mil. But the think is the market cap is so low right now, even 50m is like a 10x. Getting to ZRX level would be like 50x.

When is this hitting coinmarketcap

should be today or tomorrow

bump

think, this will list during peak normie alt fomo

GON BE FAT AS FUK

Holy shit OP are you still shilling this?
Good Lord.

Pure desperation.

dis nigga

Look at this, guys! Just look here!

just wait your bags for monday, will be crazy af!!!