Can We Ban All LINK Posts?

By far the most annoying:shit coin that's ever been shilled here, and there's two dozen threads about it everyday. Can we just ban it completely?

no. now slowly move backwards the way you came the fuck in here.
>slowlier

LINKIES UNITE. I WILL POST A NEW THREAD ABOUT LINK NOW JUST TO PISS YOU OFF. LOOKOUT FOR IT

>Ban
WAAAAAAAAA THE LINKIES ARE BULLYING ME MOMMY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT

REEEEE STOP TALKING ABOUT LINK I SOLD AT THE BOTTOM, GO BACK DOWN CRAAASH. CRAAAAAAAAAAASH.

You didn't buy under 0.2? :)

I would nominate verge instead

Case in point.

we mooning about bois!~~~~!!!

Don't you fucking stinky linkies fucking get it? You're not gonna make it with your fucking erc20 shit token. You need to invest in other opportunities. Seriously just market sell all your chainlinks, ASAP. Sergey is already backpacking throughout Southeast Asia as we fucking speak telling people he's retired. It's over. Sergey's salty surprise is gonna be the exit scam announcement. Datadash was right, SWIFT cancelled the partnership because Sergey's a fucking russian scammer. It's a pity too, the project had so much promise but that's because it was never real in the first place. Steve isn't even a real fucking person. Rory said he's never actually heard Steve's voice in the Slack. The building their website says they're at is a run down hole in the wall indonesian restaurant. The house of cards is falling and Sergey knows people are starting to smell his exit scam. That's why he's vanished from all social media and forms of communication. He's in hiding backpacking asia filling his money belly until this all blows over.

It's fucking ogre guys just fucking sell those heavy ass bags.

Unironically this though
kek

Remember when ethereum was shilled as much as link is now?

What a stupid correlation to make.

why? you just made anons point btw

I still have to shill my bags

>It's fucking ogre guys just fucking sell those heavy ass bags.

Dude Link is 10 cents from it's ATH right now. No one but fags who FOMO'd in during the SIBOS conference are bagholding anymore. Everyones enjoying their massive gains right now.

Yfw you browsed Veeky Forums to start a drop shipping scam but you were shilled a crypto currency written by a Russian hacker that had somehow had more utility than Bitcoin. I'm glad I fell for the shilling and made millions

I unironically also fell for ARK, LINK, DGB and Bancor kek

op es un maricon