>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Awesome! Totally getting Popo's or rather, Demon King Dumplin's autograph.

Processing Power and Production Capacity confuse me a little; are they things you could eventually repair in the Mini-Tet or unique addons that CP augments it with?

...I'm a little confused why Spare Parts is worth more than a Bubble Ship when it seems to be basically the IKEA kit version of the former. And the drones are apparently sold for 400 CP elsewhere? Also going straight from 600 to 50 CP seems like a rather drastic discount relative to the other backgrounds; maybe have it simply be a double-discount or something?

How does Titan work post-jump?

We talk about our jumper getting daughterus but when have one of your companions gotten a daughteru?

Reposting.

Also has two minor changes.
-Sentence in the notes section got completed since it got cut off.
-Gauntlet Style now only hsa you take part in the tournament and limits you gaining anything like DNA samples or powers while here. Want shit, take risks.

Can I participate in a Tag tournament and win that way or is it single fighter only?

Single fighter only. You can register as a fused being and fight as that fusion but you can't enter a team.

If that's a reference, you know how it be. If that isn't, you literally have to go in as a single fighter, but summons and being the fusion of multiple people seems to be allowed.

Val, would Knight of honor EX give EX rank to the weapons he used?

One of my companions had kids with numerous women in the League of Legends jump. Shouldn't have given him all appearance and charisma perks.
He visits them twice a year thanks to a couple of vacation options.

So with the Dragon Ball replacement, when can we expect somebody to finally finish Pokemon Sun & Moon? Or maybe a decent Bayonetta fanfic?

It would not no. The same as the A++ rank does not give A++.

>a decent Bayonetta fanfic
Pffffft. You're funny.

Darn there goes my motif for this fight

What kind of things would First Magic allow me to do after 10 000 years of using it daily? (Assuming I don't have any intelligence boosts or learning perks)

Does Unleashed Potential prevent you from growing stronger? Isn't that what happened to Gohan in canon?

Use your imagination and the many, many examples in both the jump and past threads.

I thought the current Bayonetta jump WAS fanfic? You should be asking for someone to knuckle down and make an actual canonical one.

No, you can still grow stronger. It's basically just giving you the Mystic transformation Gohan got. He could grow stronger if he trained, it's just that he focused on his studies and thus got way weaker.

>Use your imagination
Joke's on you, I don't have any. I'm going to look for examples then.

Look. With this anything's possible.

>Sun and Moon
...I got distracted by pikmin. Also life, but mostly pikmin.

>blah bayonetta blah

I don't even find it funny anymore that you either can't accept or ignore the fact that the more you repeat yourself, the more you motivate people to withhold what you're asking for.

It's just sad. It's like watching a lost baby cry for its' mother.

Speaking of Fate stuff, I meant to ask.
Is Protection of the Fairies not in the Supplement?

Well get snappy with it. We need actual quality Pokemon and not that shit currently on the drive.

Things you could repair. Or, just find a way to turn the power back on.

It's partially a joke. There aren't any in the movie. Every time vika asks for the, Sally shoots her down.

...oh. Oops. There not 50 cp, it's fifty drones.

You get a base on titan?

>the more you motivate people to withhold what you're asking for.

Counterpoint: QS' piece of shit Dragonball jump just got replaced :^)

Oh, it's not. Might've been lacking in detail or something. Should've been in regardless since it was in the original. I'll make sure to add it in later.

If we take the Super drawback and import a bunch of companions as Saiyans, can we do the ritual and become Super Saiyan Gods?

What about jumps where the moon Titan doesn't exist?

Thanks. I noticed it when I was building Tam Lin and figured I'd ask about it.

It didn't though.

Ni it didn't you moron. We're just getting a Multiverse jump.

And what's the fucking difference?

That they're not the same???

Sure. Long as you meet all the requirements.

No worries, was my mistake to not add in.

Please just ignore any trolls. They're not worth spending your time on.

>JUST getting a Multiverse jump
>Uncapped Dragonball ki that isn't blocked off by an endjump requirement

:^) reads like a replacement to me~

Also the Jump vs is clearly a trap option

How so?

I will, after one parting shot I feel is necessary:

You do realise that being a smug little shit actively demotivates people to make things for you, correct? I don't know how familiar with social interaction you are, but one basic principle is that when you make things without compensation, you don't do it for assholes.

You get one on another planet?

Alternatively, you get titan.

I'm not sure how. It'll take anyone interested in fighting, for whatever reason, so those who have no interest (Such as the various 'omnipotent gods' in the chain) won't enter unless you specifically gave them a reason to fight you, in which case you're probably already dead before getting to this jump. So sure it could have you fight beings way above your power level, but so could the Super drawback that will bring in guys like Beerus, Whis or Zamasu. Is that option a trap too?

I'm just speaking the truth of the situation, user. Every other response last thread was for the exact same reason I'm happy right now, so why are you disliking honesty?

>How so

Go to Chronicles of Narnia or Lord of the Rings have to fight the Omnipotent God espies or Chaos Gods form warhammer

I think we're getting some crossover from Spacebattles, because last I read they were throwing a collective fit over the jump being a massive trap.

We don't have enough trap jumps, we need more crossdressing.

I legitimately want to fight Beerus. Not to the death or anything, but just to see how far I've come. I'll probably lose, but it would be fun testing myself.

Not him, but you know damn well why people dislike you and everything you post. Like he said, gloating only gives people a reason to actively thwart you at every turn.

Hah! Are they really? That's quite a fun treat.

I really hate this meme, I'm not even from spacebattles and brought up legitimate criticism but instead of just answering my question you rather dismiss it as someone you don't like. So are you trying to say someone like Kohrne would pass up a chance to enter this fight. I just want clearification

If you did something to piss off Khorne that's entirely on your own head, homeboy.

I answered your question user. If you want to try to make it out as if I dismissed you, that's your problem, not mine.

No, not really. Timmy is being a fearmonger again.

They're not.

And why would people want to thwart something they want themselves?

I mean I can quote people last thread if I have to.

Just forget it

>brought up legitimate criticism
Saying "X is a trap option" without explaining how or why you think so is not legitimate criticism.

BEHOLD MY CHAMPIONSHIP BUILD!

Dragon Ball Multiverse
> Age: 24 [Rolled6]
> Location: Universe 2
> Origin: Gag Character
> Race: Human
> Gauntlet Style [Get a Freebie!]

> - Any need (Food, drink, conveniences, meditation space) will be given as asked as long as the organisers are able to do it.

> "What the fuck just happened?"
> "I think that was a jump?"
> "No way, that wasn't a jump. Jumps last ten years."
> "Some don't."
> "Okay, but they're usually longer than THAT."
> "Okay let's review."
> "Okay."
> "First we landed in some kind of arena, right?"
> "Right."
> "And Konata was there. And she immediately started screaming about food."
> "Right."
> "And then these guys gave her food, and she ate nonstop for, like, two hours."
> "Right."
> "I don't think she even stopped to breath."
> "Sounds right."
> "It was weird. Her mouth unhinged like a snake."
> "I remember."
> "And then they start yelling at her to go out into the arena, and there was this guy there."
> "Yes."
> "And Konata walks out, and she's got confetti blowing and there's Megalovania blasting over the loudspeakers."
> "Right."
> "And the guy starts yelling about pride and something about power levels and the prince of sayings. He talked a lot."
> "Right."
> "And Konata threw up on him."
> "Yes."
> "And then she fell asleep."
> "Yes."
> "And then the jumpskip thing happened."
> "Yes."
> "And now we're somewhere else."
> "Yes."
> "So what the fuck just happened?"

This was fun.
We had fun today.

Will choosing the vargas drawback remove our strength and durability perks? Since it's a drawback it probably will won't it.
DAMN IT
I wanted to be a cool swole birdman.

Sounds like a blast.

>all this baiting
>all these replies
You people do this shit to yourselves. You realize that he's just fucking with you, right? Why do you keep replying?

No, all it does is just make it so at base you're a lot weaker then even a human. You still have all your perks and they'll work as normal.

Is there anything to magpie in the Stargate setting?
I'm doing a scifi arc.

Is that a Gae Baita?

I approve of these shenanigans. Which vegeta did you throw up on?

It's Gae Bait: The Baited Hook that Pierces with Rage.

B-bakana! You've surpassed my gaglevel? WHAT IS THIS POWER?!

...though I was secretly hoping you'd last long enough to bust out 2 other forms.

And play Dogsong for one.

And Temmie Village for the other.

Better off waiting until Myrmidont finishes Stargate: Atlantis

Okay then I'll explain once more in greater detail. The Drawback states

>300- Jump VS (This may not be taken unless you have at least 5 jumps prior to this one)
Every one of your previous jumps has been invited to take part as a separate universe in the
tournament. All your strongest allies, foes and strangers from these worlds will take part as challengers, even those you never fought. They’ll be raring to go for another chance to fight you and the others here, so don’t expect any help from your old allies.

So I assume it means that all the strongest people from those setting will try to enter the tournament since it mentioned foes allies and Strangers and those I didn't fight. So it would assumed those figures in setting would be in the tournament regardless if I got them angry or not. I just wanted some clarification from Val or at the notes but apparently everything is bait or spacebattles

Know how I know you're baiting? That you're still ignoring that she answered you and said you wouldn't be fighting omnipotents unless you pissed them off already.

And Vegeta caught the full force of it!

Man, I don't know. It could have been anyone. They sent me out there for my first fight and I just let 'er rip! Vegeta was just the unfortunate victim.
He seemed pretty standard, though. No major weirdness. Wasn't going full Super Saiyan at the time, but who knows if that was an indication of power level, or just him not trying too hard?

Honestly, after two hours of eating, I think they rushed my fight along so I'd hopefully get knocked out of the running and they wouldn't have to feed me anymore. Bottomless stomach and all.

But to their credit, the food WAS really good.
I'd give it... four stars.

Sadly actually continuing past the first round would have required effort on my part! And we all know how much I hate fighting.

Maybe if I could have substituted Bass for myself, I would have hung around more. That might've been pretty fun.
But then the free catering ticket might've belonged to Bass, and that wouldn't have been nearly as fun.

Aw well forget it then

Wat.

I'm surprised this a thing.

Although if the only way to complete the jump is to win the Multiverse Tournament, wouldn't this mainly be appropriate as an end-jump or for a powerful late-game jumper?

If you don't take the drawbacks related to DB Super and such it seems to stay just around planetary level.

You can always take the gauntlet option to opt out. I don't see it as being any worse then Fate Extra which works in exactly the same way.

Kamen jumper, can you answer this ?

Didn't both Buu and Broly each blow up a fucking galaxy?

Well that makes more sense.

Is this a replacement for Quicksilver's Dragon Ball end jump?

>Dragon Ball Jump
I finally get to use my Angel of Death + World Champion + Champion of Hell combo

Yes

i know world champion is Overlord but where are the other two from?

For all intents and purposes it is.

Hope stopping are the TK and TP the Kai and Magic options?

They each destroyed one over an unknown period of time, neither did it in one blast. That said, the power levels do get quite high but as in the Multiverse comic itself, not everyone wins with just raw power. Much weaker fighters beat much stronger fighters with trickery and smarts.

Don't be an idiot. If you've read the jump at all, it's quite clear that it is not.

Huh? Hope stopping?

How strong*

Goddammit

I don't even know if you can blame that one on auto correct, what the hell happened?

Eh, dunno. They'd have to be fairly basic, since you're starting off at a lower level. I'd say Magics is better then Kais both areas but neither are terribly strong things. Eventually the teleparthy will be able to communicate across the universe, since East Supreme Kai does just that, but the telekinesis strength will probably depend on how much you train it.

Also wow, your auto correct is evil for that to happen

Also don't forget that Cell can take out the solar system in one shot

Ah. Well.

Originally when I made the first Showa Kamen Rider jump I intended to cover ZX in a jump for the Kamen Rider SPIRITS manga.

However the manga STILL isn't fully translated and I wouldn't be comfortable making a jump for it until it is.

Then I apologize for being stupid.

Thanks.

I legit don't know how the hell that happened.

maybe a dumb question but can Cell go super saiyan? he has the DNA of both saiyan and the frost demons so transformations like that should be within his power, right?

No he can't go super sayian he just has the power of one

I'd say no.

Perfect Cell is, by definition, perfect. Being able to transform and become stronger would imply that he wasn't perfect prior to the transformation. Therefore, Cell cannot transform because he's already perfect.

I'm not sure. He seems to take on super saiyan traits like a golden aura and blue electricity when he becomes Super Perfect Cell so I always assumed that that was him unlocking the Super Saiyan state.

Yes. I don't think it's ever outright stated but it's pretty obvious that's what it is.

Ah, but he apparently wasn't SUPER perfect!

You know, since Super Perfect Cell is a thing.

>Akame Ga Kill jump
>Organism-type Teigu
>Mentions that this type can appear as people
If I also buy Sapience for it, could my Teigu be a waifu?

Thanls for the quick replies

wonder what that would mean for the higher super saiyan lvls

Anything can be a waifu with enough imagination, user

Can he attain SSG?

This is pretty awesome.

Question - do magical spells (empowerment and control stuff in particular) HAVE to be so dark by their nature/be centered around bringing out evil inside people?