Wabi

Join WaBi before its too late!

It will pump soon.

facts:
- its only 5 days old and price is now 8 times ICO price (0.25$)
- It has a product, what most other ico dont have.
- There are no big whales because there was a buy limit on release
- There will be a news update released tommorow
- Possible announcement of partnerships on 31th of december

You can buy them on Binance or Etherdelta and store them in an ERC20 token Wallet

Other urls found in this thread:

just-drinks.com/news/china-tops-alcohol-e-commerce-survey_id122858.aspx
scmp.com/tech/china-tech/article/2048953/alibaba-health-expand-its-pharma-e-commerce-business
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What products do they have? How much proof have they shown us that the products work?

There's no fucking news tomorrow retard. It's an UPDATE, not "news". Stop spreading this shit. However there IS partnerships being announced end of Dec.

its an nfc tag against counterfeit products like baby milk powder and medicines. huge demand for real products in China. it is being used in china now.

i wrote news UPDATE.

an written update can be seen as news, right?

Yes but the "news" is going to be "We're happy with how the coin is doing and working hard on the roadmap". People think it's going to be "WALMART PARTNERSHIP AND BITTREX TOMORROW!!!!", especially the telegram people.

Wabi is an ICO of the company Walimai

I know you're happy about this but they're not really a real partnership.
JD is working with walmart and IBM to create their own blockchain.

Proof

The fuck Wabi stole logo fron Verify. WTF

The fact that people are investing in this baby food shit coin over Vechain or even Walton is mind boggling

Coin that will used only in china and has no real point. Ppl see cute froggy and hype the shit out of it.

I honestly think it’s the same retard that keeps making these posts

And china is a huge country with a huge demographic. I'm a super noob at this. But why wouldn'´t it be ground to moon considering China's a huge market.

As soon as it gets accepted as a payable form They'll eat it up no?

Looks like you need to research wabi some more lol

Yes. Wabi is ok. Just hodl or swing it. Pretty ez atm. Same for trx / mana

They already have a working product and app. WaBi tokens are backed by the company named Walimai.

Walimai was established in 2014 and located in Shanghai, China.

>Website:
wacoin.io
walimai.com

Yeah maybe, but people should not expect "WALMART PARTNERSHIP AND BITTREX TOMORROW!!!!"

>baby food shit coin
Baby food is a multi billion $ industry in China, you dumb fucks.

And WaBi will also expand to alcohol and pharma in the next years. That's another multi billion $ industries.

Why is it so difficult for you stupid faggots to understand that every markets in China are huge because they have more than 1.5 billion people?

Who need partnerships when you have working product that isn't reliant on big players but allow them to join if necessary?

Agree.

Walmart partnership is only a rumour. The pajeets are spreading this shit hoping tomorrow WaBi will dump because of it.

Team will announce partnership on Dec 31. POSSIBLE partnership with the Alibaba group.

>baby food
also alcohol, also pharmaceuticals. Both are HUGE in China.

just-drinks.com/news/china-tops-alcohol-e-commerce-survey_id122858.aspx

scmp.com/tech/china-tech/article/2048953/alibaba-health-expand-its-pharma-e-commerce-business

i hope it dumps so i can get more cheap wabi

I don't like to see red candles, but I've prepared 12 ETH on binance to scoop up some cheap WaBi if it dumps tomorrow.

Are you me? Kek, I've done the exact same thing.

We're gonna make it, user. WaBi's gonna make us rich.