bestbuy.com/site/brands/
twitter.com/iotatoken/status/942142735708033024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

none it just shit itself and all credibility forever. tron is the next big one

bestbuy.com/site/brands/

probably binance

Yep IOTA is dead

how?

the news were """"presented incorrectly"""" and the devs didn't think it was their responsibility to stop it. Now their PR is fucked, and nobody wants in on their project anymore.

Abandon for at least 6 months

retarded SJW soyboy developers do that to you

Buy Raiblocks, you don't want the 5x, you want the 100x

>the news were """"presented incorrectly"""" and the devs didn't think it was their responsibility to stop it

Strong hint towards narcissistic tendencies of the devs. Abandon, as the tech is all smoke and mirrors most likely.

>raiblocks dev credentials.

He's programming Jesus.

what news was it

they bought a microsoft azure premium account and the whole media world claimed it was a partnership. They actually didn't correct that for two weeks, can you believe that?

RaiBlocks has everything going for it. Once this thing catches it will 100x np

Check the graph its been falling for weeks devs are arogant and overhyped the coin. No roadmap, people stuck with iota in nonworking wallets

>They actually didn't correct that for two weeks, can you believe that?
They wanted to hype the coin even more.

yep, and it got dumped at 5.5 really hard. The price dropped by more than 10% on a single sell order. I wouldn't touch IOTA with a stick, and I actually made 500% off of it. Don't fall for it.

more than half my portfolio is IOTA, should I sell?

yes

>buy IOTA
you can't. you can only trade for it and the main website to do so doesn't let you cash out hahahahahaha

It could not imagine it would fall even more. but who know if the devs does not give fuck and dont want to share info and wallets wont be fixed.

Unironically, sell asap. It may go up a bit, but not as much as the next shitcoin. If you really dislike blockchain, there are better DAG coins out there. Not gonna shill, dyor

I got 1300 IOTA I got around $3.99 that i held thinking it would keep going past 5, but I'm split on HODLing IOTA until the roadmap is shown or if I should jump ship into Raiblocks while its low price, low market cap, and already has the wallet issue covered

IOTA has the IoT alliance and more well known so it has potential in this bull run with a good roadmap and dev delivering (despite him being a spaz on social media worse than even vitalik) but I'm not sure which way to go about it. I'm already $400 in the hole on this hold for IOTA but I'm willing to go for a long Hold if it could shoot for $75+

suggestions?

are u me?

The literal same thing happened to countless other projects

And they all dead.

Guys I think the whole idea behind iota is great though it really seems like they can not keep up with their promises. I'm waiting till it goes back up to 4.1 and then I'm selling it. Dunno if I should hold it any longer . I bought it at 4.1

new dev looks promising:
twitter.com/iotatoken/status/942142735708033024

> IOTA mooned 5000% a few weeks ago and now it stopped so it's dead

lmao you guys are honestly fucking ridiculous. IOTA was and always has been a long term hodl. Accumulate now and enjoy a steady influx of profits over the next few years.

>just buy this coin that completely destroyed its PR now
no, keep your bags retard

I bought at .$35 lmao I would hardly call these "bags". This is classic fomo-fud cycle my dude. IOTA was neither ready nor expecting this most recent moon (given that it is still in its early days), it happened all organically. I think any investment that sees such a meteoric rise so quickly is bound to see backlash/ increased scrutiny. Give it time.

im holding until december ends. if nothing promising is released, im abandoning ship

binance

I'm in the same boat. I don't think it will go much lower, I'm hoping it will go up again but these bags are getting kinda heavy.

On a bright note, it seems like the network congestion issue has been getting better. Transactions only take about 5 minutes now to go through apparently.

HODL. Roadmap will be the pump you need, then by October you'll be able afford a lambo. No memes

Raiblocks has no game theory incentive for people to run oracles. Until this is fixed, it's the coin actually relies on genuine human kindness. People are still going to pump it though and I expect Binance will one day pick it up.

Then I'll stay IOTA for the long haul then

It mooned around 12-14x, you fag. Based only on false partnerships.