Can a lawful good paladin fuck a chaotiv evil vampire?

Can a lawful good paladin fuck a chaotiv evil vampire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pqZXPX0CiQI
youtube.com/watch?v=IPewrBjNVVI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fap it of, then anser the question yourself.

Remember how Peter Parker killed Mary Jane with his radioactive semen? It's the same, except instead of radioactive semen it's +5 HOLY PALADINJUICE. If you cum hard enough, you'll blow a hole from her vagina straight through the back of her skull, killing her relatively painlessly and giving her some pleasure in her final moments of life.

It's the moral thing to do.

Yes, but the offspring will always be a True Neutral Dhampir that sits around all day doing fuck all.

Ask yourself, do you really want to be parent to a child destined to be a useless neckbeard?

>Mom wants you to be properly evil, just like her
>Dad wants you to be properly good, just like him
>Domestic strife
>Splits the difference
I'd watch that show.

Hatefuck, maybe.

Now that'd be a good series. They hatefuck and conceive on the first time, causing a shotgun wedding neither of them asked for. Paladin may be the "good" parent, but he's a terrible father because he's always off on crusades. Mother is evil, but she at least makes time to care for her son.

Overall they're incredibly dysfunctional and it feels just a bit too relevant to the present.

Read Blade Play.

You've half described El Tigre.

Considering those weapons are blessed I'd imagine he could fuck up any vampire pretty well.

Pic possibly related.

>Vampire has dominate
>Paladins: not innatley immune to dominate.

At least 1 time in 20 the question is merely "Is that what the vamp wants?"

No.
LG characters don't fuck, they make love.

Of course.
With his mace up on their ass until they die.

Yes but he cannot allow her to achieve orgasm

only for holy punishment

Can a paladin marry a succubus?

Deus Venit.

Only with the pointy end of their sword.

Does your oath or god say you can't fuck someone who's chaotic evil or undead?

If no, then you're all good.

If she's a fallen succubus who's been consecrated and accepted by the paladin's holy order (or at least recognized as "Not chaotic evil no more"). The hanky panky might be a problem depending on how well she can control her powers though. Best Girl Succubus was a Chaste, Lawful Neutral, Non-Denominational priest after all

Pretty sure fucking is association.

Yes.
With his sword
Deus Vult ya fucking heathen

With a strap on
Made of wood in the shape of a cross

wtf thte japs r strange

>When first post is best post but Veeky Forums gets triggered by it

I say yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=pqZXPX0CiQI

First thought.

youtube.com/watch?v=IPewrBjNVVI

I dont know why this made me laugh so much

do gloryholes count?

Source on that? Reverse image search isn't turning anything up.

Can he do it? user, you can do ANYTHING, barring obious physical impossibilities like reaching absolute zero Temperature or achieving speed of light. Of course, there are some things you can only once.

Devotion: Maybe, if there's pure, chivalrous love involved

Ancients: Maybe, if you're goal is fucking the Light of happiness and goodness into the vampire

Vengeance: Yes, if it's a ploy to get close to your target to strike them down, or if fucking the vampire is a necessary reparation for the damage your target caused.

Trickery: Fuck away, blackguard

Hellknight: Only if the vampire is a concubine or some lawful bride, and it would behoove you to break her and turn her to Law at the earliest opportunity

Oathbreaker: Literally a typical Friday night

>Trickery
>Hellknight
When did these happen? I'm clearly well out of the loop.

Unearthed Arcana added two new crook oaths. Also, I fucking forgot Oath of the Crown

Crown: Yes, if it serves the Realm or the King decrees it

Of course, if vampire is captured by evil vampire and forced to copulate. Now though, what would be difference between 1.paladin was female, vamp was male and 2.paladin was male, vamp was female

No difference, see

>if vampire is captured by evil vampire

?

only paladin has no say in it, since vampire got him/her in his captivity, paladin can't fall if it's not his actions

Then it's all good (bad) in the hood. Hopefully someone gives out poor rape victim a hug later, though.

Yes, but it will hurt the vampire.

Holy dicking is as hurtful to them as other holy things.

if paladin is captured by evil vampire*, my mistake

>if vampire is captured by evil vampire and forced to copulate. Now though, what would be difference between 1.paladin was female, vamp was male and 2.paladin was male, vamp was female

...Maybe he/she/it went a bit overboard with the bloodsucking.

>the King decrees it
The King is the ultimate wingman, decreeing his moste faithful Bro-adin doth bed the verliy smokin' hot vampire he ist hot for.

>the king nominates one of his most trusted knights "high wingman"
>he even gets his own pub for hosting dates between paladins and their would-be ladies
The king is as wise as he is generous truly.

King would be ultimate wingman if he made a decree for Bro-adin to find a lawful-good wife

Can I fuck your mom?
Yes.
Will you or other players like it? No.

>Literally driving in the stake

They can fug but she die bruv.

That reminds me of a comic I saw once where the climax involves holy knights getting their penises blessed with holy water so they can purge demons from a convent

>Oni tomboy with glasses and elbow gloves

My soul already came, now I'm gonna ask for source so my body may follow.

God's Bathouse?

>Vampiress want's the dick so badly that she'll put up with the pain of taking a holy dick
H-holy shit

Excuse me I'm off to >>/d/ for a bit

People usually makes the wrong answer. Is not about if he can, but about if he should.

>She says she doesn't mind the pain because it pales in comparison to the joy of becoming one with you
>She rides your dick like her life depends on it, biting her lip and letting out some soft moans
>You do not know whether they're moans of pain or of pleasure
>She tearfully holds you closer to her
>She whispers "I love you" in your ear
>This is enough to purify her wicked soul and to let her pass on to the next life in peace
>TFW you didn't cum yet so you're technically still a virgin

Here you go

>>TFW you didn't cum yet
Far and away the most unrealistic part of your post

>she passes on to the next life as you climax
>blow your load into the air

Do demon girls have periods?

Apocalyptic ones.