ETH predictions

When is launch again? I've been sitting here on the runway since 290 and we need to take off again.

Not until Bitcoin moons.

I would get in to something else because its likely going ot be a couple weeks.

Litecoin is tied to Bitcoins movements right now, not Ether. Ether can take off anytime currently. litecoin already peaked.

And thats not to say Litecoin cant break out of the trend but I would not bet against the trend.

> (You)
>Litecoin is tied to Bitcoins movements right now, not Ether.

Wrong.

What makes you say that?

Casper? We have no release date on that yet.

Well my phone is retarded but you get the point. Btc will moon then eth and ltc will follow up. If you think eth is special go look at a long term graph.

>litecoin already peaked
Youre definitely not a moonman

>Oh look a newfag
>Time to shill my bags
Buy LINK 25 DOLLARS SOON GOGO GO

Trend lines. Lite coin went straight out of the dip to the peak over a single weekened. So based on history and trends, its limited by bitcoins movements. You just cant go from 100 to 300 in a couple days and expect thats the new norm.

And as for Ether. Ether just dipped vs bitcoin and its at the bottom of that dip. Again, trends and historical data show that after a dip, ether will stagnate for a couple weeks. This is not set in stone, these are trends and they are something you would do well to acknowledge.

If you are only worried about fiat value though, both will go up but fiat isnt really the standard, satoshis are the standard to measure against. Because you could just your money in to bitcoin and make profits, but you go elsewere to make more profits than bitcoin.

Sitting here in ETH and XMR boring my ass off

LMAO

>measuring against shitcoin

Satoshis are not a standard of anything. That shitcoin is about to go down in flames.

Im all in on ETH. Just remember the 300 months a little while ago.

But they are the standard. Anyone can make fiat in a market that goes up. Making more than bitcoin is the hard part.

You guys are shilling so hard you've basically just become noise

I love how everyone just ignored them for the longest time and they got so cancerous in the past 2 days that it is almost gassing time for them.

Will moon after xmas. Even my iron hands got weak a little. Need to buy some stuff for new year.

This coin will not moon again. EOS will replace it. SELL ETH NOW

im actually scared of this. and need to buy eos and stellar

those may replace eth

>Going to replace Ether
>Runs on the Ethereum network
Good one.

Lol deluded ETH brainlets. ETH is like a micro controller compared to an operating system on a computer with a multicore processor that is EOS.

This is possibly the dumbest comment I may have ever seen on biz

>lohl dhelduded eth bwainleds