XDN IS ABOUT TO BREAK OUT

to all newfags that missed ADA and TRX get into XDN now. its still below 100mln in market cap, traded at ~30 sats. its a very mature privacy coin, load up and spread this shit.

no, i dont want to buy your bags user

what bags this hasn't even started

okay just bought 100k
unironically

volume was a quarter of mkt cap in the last 24 hours, all of these people are new buyers. strong momentum right now + its already on bittrex

what can it offer, what other privacy coins like monero, verge etc dont have? i mean, i want it to moon, but i doubt that its a real competitor

its already intended for secure messaging, has untraceable transactions like monero and you can earn interest on your deposits.

choo choo bought 150k at 28 sats

i will buy but i will wait for a dip. no way its not gonna dip to 25-30 after it almost doubled

Get on this poorfags, easy money.

thanks sempai

I can feel it.
This is the one.

need mcafee to tweet about this

if mcafee tweet about it it would rise too the MOON :D

This shitcoin is not on Binance.

scared to go all in on this and get PAJEET'd like with Verge

bought a bit though incase MARS

its already up 100% u fucking nigger

Just bought in and already feel stupid for buying it when it's high....

How much further do you think it can go up?

100% in the other direction

Thanks just bought 100k

literal shitcoin

this can easily go up to 200 sats faggots, hold tight and enjoy the gainzzzzzz

anyone know about the other digital note (NOTE)?

I mined a bunch back in the day and it mooned hard in june. Its very low right now.

this shit is fucking mooning hard already. someone just bought 500k at 50 sat... it could do 100 sat easy if people in bittrex get in on it. Fuck man i was looking at this graph and almost got in at 1 cent earlier today... saw the volume creeping up.. ugh i still bought 2k at 2 cents tho just in case it hits 10 cents lol.

66 sats now

lets gooooo faggots

fuck man i was trying to buy breakout but u can only get the shit at etherdelta fml.

MEME mission in progress