BTC

We know Bitcoin is going up, but where is it going?

By the end of the year, where do you think BTC will be?
>$20K-$21K
>~$25K
>$30K+

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tether/
pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

30k easily

Lol, you want to know when to sell?

This is what everyone wants, when this is known bitcoin will go to 0. Everyone is riding this money train for a chance of quick money without mich input. The question is and always will be when to get off.

Something something wonderful ball something something dark horseman

0.0000001 peso

25k by april.
after that i might as well get my crystal ball

If nothing bad happens we could go to 100k easily. However there's always something lurking in the corner when it comes to BTC. There's always a big scandal or obstacle waiting which could kill BTC. Next up is tethers.

>tethers
What is this? I've been seeing it thrown around lately

22 something

With the implementation of lightning network it could easily go to 50K+.

about tree fiddy by eoy

PRICED IN
It's some fud spread by a twitter dude who sold at $1k

The ammount of open margin long position right now is insane, with a bit of luck a nice 20% dip could create some margin call and create a 50% dip, so I'm calling $10k by EOY.

1M by 2020

this is going to be the biggest shift of wealth in human history

we are going to be the bill gates of neets, from rags to riches, from nerds to bitches

That's because you just joined lately.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tether/

50,000 sats

this.

this is like back when european settlers came to USA and simply had to stick their flags into the ground to claim their lands

I'm with you on 10k january. There's probably going to be a massive sell off. There will be a big volume spike to prepare for taxes in 2018. Odds are that futures will tank and money will flow out but not back in.

CME futures start tomorrow. This could get messy really fast. Bitcoin's market depth is not that deep, a few whales cashing out will quickly tank the price.

$30k soon thanks to /ourguy/ tony

tonydumper.tumblr.com

So the winklevoss twins, roger vergin, and jihad are just going to own the earth? I'm not sure how i feel about this

basically this

$2-3k

.2 jihans

We are going to 1 Million. No brakes on this train.

$1,000,000

Going to happen overnight as soon as banks realize they have no choice but to participate in the BTC economy. This final run has not started but it is probably only weeks away.

No, LN is not centralization. Banks can compete but they can't own it.

99% of biz is too stupid to understand this, BTC gains are going to dwarf every shitcoin out there.

Tony is making Christmas great again

$100k by March 2018

I'm going to be reinvesting 4k, which of the big three should I buy into first while I wait for my coin?

this madman is driving btc up almost by himself according to /pol/

Link, unironically

You are literally retarded and just spouting bullshit that's being pumped by MSNBC

SO do you think if BTC crashed to 10k or so, the normies would temporarily force LTC to moon because they have no idea what to do in that situation?

I think it'll hit 1 million sooner than we think.
My estimate is somewhere around 10 million by 2022.

Stop

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
3. CURRENT CAPITALIZATION OF THE BITCOIN 35,788,210,511 USD
FOR EXAMPLE RUSSIAN BILLIONER ALISHER UZMANOV MAY BUY THE HALF OF ALL BITCOINS
USA MILITARY BUDGET - 611,000,000,000 USD
USA DEBT - 18,984,100,000,000 USD
GOLD IN THE WORLD 31553,2 TONS = 1,278,960,782,690 USD
BITCOIN SIMILAR TO GOLD FOR ACCUMULATION AND SIMILAR TO DOLLAR FOR MONEY TRANSFER
THE ONLY THING THAT PREVENTS THE BITCOIN FROM BECOMING A WORLD CURRENCY IS ITS LOW COST
AT THE PRICE OF 10,000,000 USD FOR 1 BITCOIN IT ALREADY CAN REPLACE DOLLARS

$8000-10000

but next bump will hit $50000

I remember two weeks ago someone saying 12k by February
No one fuckin knows

36k seems like a conservative estimate, but I don't see any sign of plateauing any time soon.

My numbers predict a January spike. Some fluctuations due to nerves and bank fuckery but the dips will all be seen as buy opportunities.