What do I name a village of necromancers?

What do I name a village of necromancers?

This is in the Marsh of Desolation in Eberron. Everyone is a necromancer to some degree and they use the dead as servants/laborers but children like to decorate them with flowers and veils (for the smell).

It's much like the Bayou but with more skeleton motif.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mcZPTp-F0nE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Skeletown

Calcilvania

Bostomb

New Yorick

Skullifornia

village of the necromancers

BoneTown

Cryptcago

Skullville

all roads lead to Bone.

Morshaufen - sorta German name makes it kinda gothic, literally means "haven for the dead" in some weird Latin-German mix and it just looks enough fantasy-like to be viable.

Why would you name it? Surely the only people who would carry the name of it are people who have returned from there, right? Why are people returning from this village, nobody should know about it?

Man, crypt is a bad root. They don't need around with that shit, is alien to them.

Maybe:
1) it's a WFRP-esque daaaaaark secret of the village where everyone is just keeping up appearances that this is not the case
2) the village was settled a long time ago and the practice is relatively new, so any signposts and roads would still direct to it, but the plague of undead near the road does not make this an attractive location
3) because Ravendholm was nothing nye

New Jersey

Are they all chunni as fuck, like explosiongirl's village?
If so, then it's the Forsaken Hamlet of Darkhollow.
If not, Wellsbury Springs.

The Grin.

Just say it to yourself a couple of times, it'll grow on you.

Mr. Bones Wild Town.

bob

for the lols

Grinddeath
Bonecore
Edgetown
Soulrape
Darkbaddead
Detroit

>so any signposts and roads would still direct to it
So there should just be a bunch of knocked over signs that say Happy Town of Life

Hugo

Cheedle.

most people would name their village, even necromancers are still people and would feel the need to give their home a name

The first inhabitant named it Thislund.
The second named it Yoregrave.
It was a sudden, but inevitable, betrayal.

>Detroit
Necroit.

Necrodeathburg-upon-Skulls

Rottingdam?

Naw, Detroit sounds like a worse place.

What's that from?

More like Negroid

Plus Detroit does have a history of necromancy. Kinda.

Morbidor

Necrocity

Yeah I know it's a village but just say that the original founders were optimistic for the future.

BONETOWN
O
N
E
T
O
W
N

Hadestown
youtu.be/mcZPTp-F0nE

my nigga