pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/CaVa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're on fire. Uh, metaphorically.

That's cause pirate patches are cheaper. Who wants to waste a few extra cents on some 'murican's eyeball? Not the 'murican megacorps, that's who. More seriously, there's a bunch of reasons to use "pirate" or "medical" patches depending on the nature and severity of the problem, so maybe you've just rolled the odds on not encountering the latter.

Noooooooo! (/skywalker) Sorry to hear that, best wishes for your other jumps-in-the-making.

>Power Levels Are Bullshit Edition
Fite da powah

That could work.

Though I think I may have some things that give me boosts from moonlight. Could probably just create an enchantment that prevents the transformation, though.

From a purely aesthetic point of view, I think eye patches can look hot. Less so the cybernetic eye from 40k, but a good eyepatch on the right person?

Yes please.

>Power Levels Are Bullshit Edition
That they are, OP, that they are.

Nevertheless, I really like the look of this new transformed state. It's a lot more menacing than the third form of Frieza it seems to be based.

Also, extra arms. Always good.

Oh shit, that reminds me.

What's the best way to get an extra set of arms and prevent the whole thing from being clumsy?

Best way? No clue. Possible ways? Shapeshifting, that alien form from Ben 10, substituting tentacles for arms, any custimizeable alt form, etc.

There's a perk in Banjo Kazooie that automatically acclimates you to any new forms.

Oh, are we posting in this thread? Well then, I'll ask it here:

Jumpers, do you have kids or grandkids? If so, are you a good parent/grandparent? Do you spoil them with gifts, do you teach them how to control their powers (if they have any), or have you done something else with them?

Does the jump have the traditional 50% discount for perks and items of your origin? Are 100cp perks/items free for your origin (or not)?

Can this please be mentioned in the next revision/update?

... sorry, I got nothing.

Jumpers! We've had enough empty talk of waifus but what about bros? Who are the best Companions to share a drink with?

Is that Eggman? Who's the girl? Is that the one Shadow always angsts over/has amnesia about?

Sanguine, obviously.

Adolf's a swell dude.

I assume it's Merlin, who just happens to look like Eggman. Sonic and The Black Knights version of Morgan Le Fey.

I picked up Amuro Ray, in UC Gundam. Guy had a hard life, taking him away from that seemed like the right thing to do.

There was a game called Sonic and the Black Knight, which took place in the Arthur Mythos. Sonic was summoned by the granddaughter of Merlin, to fight a corrupted King Arthur. As it turns out later on, however, the King Arthur we see is a fake, created by Merlin. Sonic is the real King Arthur. This, combined with the fact that it's the only game where Dr. Eggman doesn't appear, has caused some people to believe that Merlin is the equivalent to Doctor Eggman, just as Shadow is Lancelot and Blaze is Percival. The girl is the granddaughter, and the real villain of the game, who's trying to use dark magic to make the world go on forever, so the fairy tale never ends.

Iskander from Fate would be pretty fun to hang with.

What said, although I don't know if you can companion him.

After reading Overlord I've always wanted to drink some sake with Ainz in his human form.

Sokka would be an interesting drinking buddy

Archer would also be interesting, but not necessarily good. He'd also be the worst wingman ever, though he would have pretty good taste in alcohol

Oh yeah, that stupid game. I never saw too much of it.

>those spoilers
...and this is why. Boy that sounds ridiculous. Sonic can't even stop Knuckles from trying to push his shit in every now and then, much less lead an entire kingdom.

>Iskander from Fate would be pretty fun to hang with.
Shota, or bara Iskander?

Is the second magic from fate the same thing as the kaleidoscope from the worm cyoa (not to be confused with the worm jump)? If so will we be able to do the bullshit described in the cyoa with a billion or so years of practice (minus unrestricted multiverse travel pre-spark, of course)?

Well I didn't know shota Iskander was a thing. So I'll go with bara

>It looks like an evolved Alien Queen
Awesome.

Go to Mystery Dungeon, be a Machop(for Machamp) and grab the perk that makes it so your body parts work perfectly. Boom, four arms that don't get in each others way.

I've never seen that cyoa, could you post it?

I do have kids, yes. And grandkids, yes. And grand-grandkids. And grand-grand-grandkids. And grand-grand-grand-grand... you get the idea.

Started my own Dynasty after I got to Dragon-Blooded. And just kinda expanded with other species as I went on.

Anyway, I try to be a good parent and teach them to use their powers (almost none of have all of them, but all have some powers). Several jumps helped a lot with that, most obviously Generic Parenting, but also others like the new Superman:TAS jump.

...I tend to spoil them a bit too much though. Especially the grandkids.

But with the Grand-Grandkids and further I tend to be increasingly more distant. I do show up for important times of their lives, of course. But otherwise I'm more of a distant relative/mythical figure.

Well, I don't know many specifically, but Dwarves are usually pretty good drinking buddies.

And from Overlord (the game), I kinda like Lord Gromgard (though usually, I use the jump's option to get Lady Gromgard instead), and Gnarl of course. And the Minions party hard.

m.imgur.com/a/CaVa4
Second image, top right.

What was Tiger's SCP number again?

Turns out that once she gets liquored up, Panacea can really hold her booze.
Bonus: never get a DUI ever again.

Nah, pretty sure Kaleidoscope is way beyond the Second Magic, seeing as how Kaleidoscope is essentially a Spark.

1374. I just picked a number at random.

Renegade Jump # 7 Salt Jump
Starting Location: Salt Flats
Background: Drop In (0)
Perks:
* Mining Arm (0)
*Git in the Pit (150, Discount)

Equipment:
*Bottles of Water X 3 (100)
*Pick Axe (50)
*Umbrella (100)
*Bandana (100)

Journal Entry 8092

What the hell? I mean I guess that answers the question if Jump Chan hates me. What did I do wrong? Ok yeah I avoided the plot in the last jump. I am sorry but if she were there she would have done the same thing. I don’t even have my companions with me.

All I can do now is mine for salt… for a decade. You would think if she were that upset with me she would just kick me out. Well it could be worse I guess I mean I guess pissing off an omnipotent entity usually doesn’t end well for the person doing it.

Well at least I have my warehouse. It gets cold out at nights when they kick us out of the mine. My fellow laborers are some sort of dwarf thing and a walking pile of salt that is always angry. Well it will be interesting to see how long I maintain my sanity under these conditions.

So do Kamen Rider Drivers always give the wearer a humanoid shape? I remember from W there was a Cat with a Gaia Memory Driver that gave it a humanoid form, but that wasn't technically a Kamen Rider Belt. If I slapped a Driver onto a Hutt from Star Wars, would they be a giant humanoid slug Kamen Rider, or would the belt force them into a the shape of a regular human?

Are we SURE that's a boy?

Thanks, was just curious about what the real SCP with Tiger's number was.

Unsurprisingly it acts like a jumper, injecting shitposts into foundation data.

If you think it isn't... pic related But not really, this is a blue board

Wait seriously? That's amusing.

For Gaunlet, if you're still on:
DLC adventuring party is supposed to be your standard eight imports, apology for the lack of clarity, and minor nitpick that you may, of course, freely choose to ignore, but if you're the Wii-U, you should probably be part of the Lowee faction, since they're Nintendo.

Depends on the driver but most give a humanoid form

>> 51496700

And the space disappeared from my name, and the pointer form my post because why not? Anyway, was for you, sorry.

Thanks for the clarification, just mild confusion on my part. As for being Lowee, well... None of these worlds are my 'original' as it were.

Not a problem.

I hate everything. Also, Please see .

Yep.

SCP 1374 affects 5 buildings that are in regular contact with anomalous stuff, three of those buildings are run by the SCP foundation. They add/alter written information in the affected buildings according to one of 5 themes; those being condescending, encouraging, malicious, critical of overindulgence, and REDACTED.

The malicious one in particular once added a line about needing personnel to enter the cell of a dangerous SCP once a week to that SCP's containment procedures.

I certainly plan on checking at the first opportunity.

423 might be a good one too. It's a being named Fred who inserts himself as a minor character into literature.

how much would a perk that ensures that people will always keep their promises cost?

Depends upon the Jump.

In the Terminator jump an "almost always" version costs 400 (200 for Drop Ins).

[CLOCKS SCREAMING]

1200 CP

>Accept
>Haggle

>Punch in the snout to establish discount

Renegade Jump # 8 Girlchan in paradise
Starting Location: on the 77th floor of the tower

Perks
*Fightan’ (0)
*Shut Up (0)
*Nobody else is shocked (100,discount)
*Botched Abortion (200, discount)
* Training from the Mythical Bobcat Dragon-Demon Clan on the Peak of Mount Hutsu-Maku-
Hentaku-Bengkai (400)
*Secret Power (200)
Equipment
*Dojo (500)
Drawbacks:
*Crossed the line (+100)
*How many people want a character who sounds like this (+100)
*That’s not the real store owner (+200)

Journal Entry # 7000

I AM SORRY, look I don’t know what I did but I apologize. Look this can’t be fun for you and it’s certainly not fun for me Jumpchan so please, just stop this. Remember how you said I would be going on adventures, seeing new things and being the hero of my own story. I still want to do that but, this place is horrible.

It’s nonsensical and random. I might be able to understand if it were funny but I can’t even find any jokes. Look I almost shot entire cast in the face because I was tired of hearing about Bushido Blasters and the rest of this nonsense. God I need a drink.

Journal Entry # 7005

Excuse me Madam, this isn’t Karen; this is Reginald. I know that sometimes you seem respond to what she has written down here and I am hoping that this will reach you. I am afraid the Mistress isn’t feeling too well. In fact I fear the current state of affairs may be a tad much for her.

I am writing you to implore you to end this. I believe things have reached a point that they no longer serve either of your best interest. I know that we do not know each other well but I do not believe you would be the sort that would indulge in such base sadistic voyeurism as this must be.

Journal Entry # 7006

Damn it, I overreacted. I just got done yelling at Reginald for invading my privacy. I know he was just worried about me but I was just so frustrated and angry at the situation.

Damn it, Ace Dick, you're off the case! Go head west to Oregon with your son Bathurst and trouble us no more!

>I really like the look of this new transformed state. It's a lot more menacing than the third form of Frieza it seems to be based.
God that one always freaked me out when I watched DBZ as a kid.
Fucking nightmare fuel, prepackaged for your convenience.

So this is her start of darkness. Being driven mad by how utterly frustrating some universes would be to live in.

Genesis and since I have anti clock up technology progress has been awfully slow, so I have nothing new to show. I will probably finish the drop-in and Angel tree by the weekend.

ps phoneposting is horrible , what are some good Veeky Forums apps for Android?

The shopkeeper is outraged by your disregard for proper haggling etiquette, and begins waving a shotgun around while shouting about your least favorite political party

>_

Can anything in Dragon Ball Multiverse destroy Adamantium?

I'm disappointed in myself for wanting to suggest a Blast Processing perk for the Genesis jump.

Please don't actually do that.

>Use keyring

Maybe Beerus?

Second fastest jump made. Someone give me a medal.

Yeah, traditional discounts. 100's are free.

Not sure how to answer that really, it plays a role in it but it's not what actually breaks her. Honestly this is more her being amazingly unlucky at the rolls for which jump to take next.

Dragon Ball AF when?

But in all seriousness, does anyone here know enough about Heroes or Fusions or any of the side material to make a jump?

Suddenly the police burst in, swiftly arresting you for off-topic roleplaying and shitty meme references. On the the way to the station they drive off a cliff and you all die

>Final Score: 03/255
>4/7 secrets discovered
>0 Waifus hugged
>01/15 endings found

>blast processing
Is this a reference to something?

>0 Waifus hugged

Oh NO

Rolled 7 (1d8)

Time for more Stalwart Tiger

Last time: We went to Dragon Age where we went around causing a general ruckus and basically ignoring the Antivan Crows, and attacked the Archdemon with our bare hands despite not being a Grey Warden. Then we went to SCP where there was endless shenanigans and I engaged in my longest bit of write-faggery ever. Not sure how well liked it was but it was fun, if exhausting.

1.Terminator
2.Kamen Rider Heisei 1
3.Naruto
4.Blazblue
5.The Skullman
6.Tomb Raider
7.Auralnauts
8.Nanoha

Gonna need a replacement if I don't land on Kamen Rider

Oh what the actual fuck?
Ammy's gonna send half the jump drunk on space-sake isn't she?

White Knight Chronicles.

Damn. Someone should have rolled to seduce the shopkeeper.

Advertisements claimed that the Sega "Genesis" had something called Blast Processing, which I'm pretty sure was just a marketing thing and not actually important or interesting from a technical standpoint.

No fucking idea what that is, but sure why not.

I believe it's got Mecha.

It's a kind of bland JRPG that compensates by having an interesting combat system and playable magitech mecha.

Alright how many of you guys went sonic and the black night for the King arthur jump?
I know at least one of you has.

So is there anyway to merge super forms together? With the ones I've picked up from Neptunia, Kamen Rider, Sword and Sorcery, DBZ multiverse and assorted it'd be nice to have some way to use them all at once.

>we will never get something as amazing as problem sleuth ever again.

Zen-Oh the Omni-King if you take DBS continuity drawback can erase anything except for himself. During future time-line Zen-Oh erased everything and he was floating in a void. Goku convinced Zen-Oh to bring his future timeline self into the present timeline so that he won't be lonely ever again.

To expand on this Omniking busts twelve universes in a little under two seconds. He was only a little annoyed and probably not going at full power.

SAO final form to make all the form specific ones applicable and then just turn them all on I guess.
Not sure why you'd really need to merge them, just layer that shit and buff up.
Kamen Rider would probably require belt import fusion to get all at once though.

Auralnauts-What.
0/1000
Jedi
Free We Dance Like Jedi
Discount...Which Means that You Have a Lesser Amount
Discount So Please Report to the Dance Floor
Free Dance Effects
Free Bad Singing
Lord of the Dance
Sweet Ride

Right. I can't think of any IC explanations for this nonsense beyond "Infernals like dancing"

Come to think of it, wouldn't you inevitably have to fight Zen-Oh at some point in the regular Dragon Ball end jump considering enemies are supposed escalate in power endlessly until you either die or spark?

"This Is If Fact my Final Form" from Sword Art Online
"When on the Edge of Demise" from The Legend of Zelda: the Minish Cap
"Hulk Out" from The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Well he was known to have a male lover when he was alive.

Yeah. If you're lucky he would let you get a few hits off before ending your chain and giving you the spark.

He was an ancient Greek (well, Macedonian, but close enough considering the shared cultural influences). Of course he had a male lover. That says nothing about him specifically.

Aww, no writefagging for this one? Sounds like it would've been amusing.

It was at best a drug-induced haze, filled with Ammy running a sake-bar, and dancing. Not much to writefag, especially since I can't even come up with in-character stuff for his perks.

A Miranda and Kentaro, my daughter and son in Slice of Life, and spiderdotter Jess from Billy and Mandy. Jess is the only one that goes on Jumps with me, but I take advantage of the vacation aspect of SoL to go home and spend time with Miranda and Kentaro. Kentaro inherited my earthbending talent, so we had lots of bonding over training him in that, and I took a set of ocular implants back from ST:TNG for Miranda. I'd like to say I'm a good parent to them, but only seeing them every ten years, I worry that I forget things. Chisame usually helps me, but neither of us really gave our friends the impression of being responsible parents.

Whimsy, my Whimsicott, is super fun to talk to!

So, it looks like we lost another jumpmaker today, and we have only ourselves to blame. Be more wary in the future, and remember what it cost us to intermingle with SB.

Other than the ones from Danmachi and 8 bit theater are there any good perks for Looting?

Loot is life.

Red String from Persona increases loot drops on top of also making you the "main character" in the social landscape.

Renegade Jump # 9 MLG
Starting Location: Illuminati Headquarters (free)

Perks:
*Where you at? (0)
*Infinite Doritoes and Dew (37)
*Gatta go Fast (500)
*Wombo Combo (400)
*#YOLOSWAG (450)

Drawbacks:
*Typos (+100)

Journal Entry # 9011

You knew I honistly thoght before I came here that maybe we were done with the stuppidity. I thought maybe we could handlle this like adalts but I guess I was mistaken. Very well I have decded to create my own fun in the world.

First I creeted a virus. It will infact every pot plant, killing it making it extinct. Second I used wish upon a falling star to curse every coppy of call of duty to run at 10 fps or less and then glich out half way through the game. This will force gamers to go to shitttier alternatives which after a while I will then similarly curse.

Lasly I have crated an AI and unleeshed it on the internet. It’s job is samply detect any MLP meme and then create a stupid meme to droun it out and continue it until MLP memes are dead.

This is what u have made me do. I don’t want to be redduced to some game where you try and send me to increasingly horible worlds as I burn them down out of spite. It doesn’t sound fun to me and I hope it doesnt sound fun to you either.

I hope now we are done with this. I hope to have amazing adventures that will keep you entertained for a long time to come. I just need more to work with.

Please explain further, because I have no fucking clue what you're on about.
Assuming you actually do have a leg to stand on of course.

We didn't lose any jumpmaker. Myrmidont said he was just dropping Stargate Atlantis.

Phantasy star Online has difficulty levels which can improve loot by making things more difficult.
Generic dungeon crawl has loot table which makes things have drops even if they normally wouldn't. The Gamer has a similar power as well.

You mean the Jumpmaker who specifically asked not to be used as a Springboard?

I believe sword art online has a loot dropping perk.