Most retarded thing you did, crypto wise

most retarded thing you did, crypto wise.

Most recent thing is buying ripple at 0.8

Buying FLIK.

Sold at 70% loss.

Holding ODN past the first pump

buying Melon high twice and selling low twice

I finally sold that shitcoin for good, now watch it moon to 1000

ARN at 170%, sold at 190%, bought back at 170%, sold at 160%

kek I remember this
mine was selling 4000 stellar to buy bch at 0.27

buy ark
I bought recently so I actually gained a bit, but literally every other coin I have bought since then has gained way more.
nevertheless I will hodl because God punishes those who leave the Ark.

Fell for the LINK 1$ EOY meme

The crypto bubble burst will make Black Tuesday look like babby's first suicide attempt

Holding 1 bitcoin for 4 years. user, there is a fork upcoming and bitcoin will die also there will be even more drama in November. Ok then, I'll sell for $2k.
The next week bitcoin was 4k and now it's almost 20k

wait until fucking november to get back in the game after sitting on the sidelines like a cuck from april through october lmfao. also always not going balls deep. I have gone 100x like 10 times but it was always only with 20 bucks and its a horrible fucking feeling.

Buying DGB at 100 sat and then bagholding all the way to 2500 sat and back down to 100 sat, refusing to sell till it's back at 2500 sat.

Not selling IOTA at 4.8 and now it is not even worth to sell it.

HODL-ing litecoin.

this shit pumped for a day and it's been useless for 5 years of it's existence, period. the definition of a shitcoin.

Bought stellar. It rose 40% in a day. Waiting for further mooning.
Fizzles to zero. sold at 5% loss.

After a day, it rose many times over.

Opening an account on Bitmex

Bought XLM at $0.018 and sold at $0.03, hopped in and out some times more for quick +10% but damn, could have had a 15x

Damn Im glad I dodged this bullet. I was going to fondo buy since I almost bought before the pump and was salty. Thankfully I snapped and realized it's not worth it

Bought SAN at $.48 in August.
SAN tanks to $.20 for months.
Goes up to $.50 in November.
Sell.
Now it is $4.50

Invested in CACA. I'm proud

Buy lsd worth 1 btc in 2014.
20k trip.

held ark

Litecoin is hundreds of dollars retard what the fuck are you talking about? What are you senile!?
It went up to hundreds not long ago fucking twit

bought E-Dinar at 0.8BTC.I bought 3.

Buying fedora coin at 3 satoshis and selling at 1 after making 500% gains with doge.

I got bagholded in to an ELIX pnd which I only just recently broke even out of.

Worst feeling is selling my eBTC AirDrop a week after, look at the fucking price now.

>tfw bought drugs for 3btc two years ago
fuck me, that was an expensive high

Metaverse ETP.

Holy shit, this thing bled, and bled and bled until I sold it for an 85% loss.

Thank God I used it to buy REQ and made a 400% profit from my loss, and have exceeded the principle amount.

>Using psychoactives for stimulation.

Holding eboost for 21 days back in October.

yesterday I sold ADA at 0.34$

Selling half my BTC bags at 5000 USD

Sold 6500 ADA at 980 2 days ago.

put all my savings into an absurd bubble market of tech that i don't understand and teams that i don't trust and doubled my investment by spreading between ~10 shitcoins with < 200mil mcap.

traded 100 eth of my 200 stack into various shitcoins.

all in all, it was bacially a wash, most shitcoins have done nothing close to eth's climb, but a couple did slight better.

so on the whole, taking taxes into it, it was probably a loosing move.

hahah and today i bought ada for 0.46$ LOL

Cash out my 150k Req at 8 cents and 50k link at 21 cents three weeks ago.

Bought one Bitcoin back in March for $400 and spent it on alt coins.
None of them are even close to adding up to the current value of Bitcoin and most are in the red. They're long term holds though and my portfolio is near 40k so I don't feel too bad.

get in LTC @ 128 then sold at 145 for muh 13% gains

Buying mbrs and ebet.

>XRP moon
>decide to hold because coinbase speculation, korea accepting ripple as payment and other shit
>it bleeds
>same thing happened to XLM
>decided to hold it again instead selling at near ATH
I don't know if i made the right decision, i could've made 200% profit instead 100% if i sell them on the right time

same man...
still profit, but it's hard to watch - how it could be

Current holdings:
0.36 BTC at 19.3
1400 Iota at 4.26
36k Ripple at .81
12.1 LTC at 293

Bought 0.5btc when it was 4k, traded shitcoins all the way down to 0.1btc. Up $700 dollars but could have been up 8k lol
Sold 5k IOTA for $0.50
Bought LINK at $0.40 sold at $0.16

I got in on the verge pump and dump... during the dump. Lost about .3-.4 btc

You bought one Bitcoin, for $400 back in March and you're saying that your total investment in altcoins doesn't add up to the current value? Are you retarded? Bitcoin is worth $20,000. You said you have $40,000 now. That's DOUBLE the current value. On top of the fact Bitcoin was worth around $1,000 back in March.

Your entire story reeks of bullshit. Why the fuck do you lie on an anonymous Internet board? That's just pathetic.

Picture related. That's from Mar 1 to Mar 29. Now if you meant March from last year, then it makes sense because the price of Bitcoin was indeed around $400 in Mar 2016. You should clarify the year and about what you meant with your 'portfolio'

the same happened to me
from 3btc to 0.45btc now

>Bought drugs online and had them sent to me in an envelope for 0.5 bitcoins

Negro I have other coins. I'm just saying that one Bitcoin could have put my total portfolio to 60k but instead I used it for shit like dgb and Sia that until now were in the red. Pic related.

Bought eth at ath to buy xrp at ath to avoid the btc fees through binance.

Bought MOD low, watched it go high, watched it go low again, then cashed out for fiat the day before it went on Binance and mooned. Was stuck holding fiat bags for a week and a half.

That's not too bad. Why did you buy BTC at $19.3k though?

The value of XVG went up by 100% overnight, what do you mean?

Same here. I bought $300 worth of Bitcoin at $2,000 and then diluted them into shitcoins. I have in total $1600 but if I didn't buy into shitcoins I'd have $2500 right now. Basically lost $900. (thankfully XVG went up to 400 sats when I bought into it at around 170. I obviously sold at around 110% profit)

Also get fucked. The price of Bitcoin on March 5th on coinbase was an even $400. Not my fault you missed the dip.

same here, bought drugs worth 21 btc back in 2012.
the trip was great, but it turned out to be very expensive.

I traded all my litecoin for IOTA right before it went parabolic time chamber 3x. I bought back in but not until it was at like 230$. Biggest blunder I've ever made in crypto. I had 80% of my portfolio in Litecoin at 80$.

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm looking at the Coinbase charts right now. It's also around $1000. Are you braindead?

Just have been a short dip because I've got the transaction from that date for 1 BTC at $400. I'd post the screen but coinbase won't let me.

Selling XVG at 40 SAT
Buying DGB back at 1k SAT after selling the top
Selling RDD at 25 sat after buying it at 3 SAT

I could've retired right now if it wasn't for these mistakes

Oh wait. 2016. But still the profit lost.

If you literally did the opposite if what you did, you'd be good. That's just funny dude.

Yeah like I said in my original comment if you meant March of last year (2016) then it makes sense. Nigga you just attacked me for no reason.

not selling my LINK bag for 20btc. or at least take some profits...

Hard to admit but I was one of those people that fell for the Chaincoin scam... feels man still to this day, burned 600EURO...

worst of all time: buying chainlink

recent worst: getting drunk and falling asleep last night without buying LITERALLY ANYTHING FUCK ITS ALL MOONING

holding ODN

Yeah my bad. It just hurts missing out at 20k profit.

Bought IOTA at 4.26$.

IOTA will be $15 by the end of 2018 mates.

holding PINK and RLC

BAT
Right before the crash
I hodl till it hits rock bottom and sell

Not holding my 300OMG after the huge bleed it had.

How? It's high was 6$ and now at 3,8$.
I bought in @0.99$
Consider yourself as lucky. Literally not even a bad choice. We are nearing ATH in FIAT and soon hitting multiple dollars per coin

believed flippening and operation dragonslayer and bought bcash with my 1.6 btc. now sitting with 0.7 btc.

Ripple is probably going to go up again, probably. I hope though, i got 400 of them and i could use a new bicycle.

waiting until last week to buy sky
not buying it at 2 dollars, when I already was aware that the project is solid

spending my 25 btc on drugs instead of hodling them until 2017/2018

lol, literally this

i would have cashed out years ago even if i'd kept some from that period though i'm sure

Clicked sell 100% instead of buy 100%.
I ended up causing a slight crash and mangaed to buy all my salt back at a slightly less than 1% profit so whatever.
The coin was salt and I posted screenshots in Veeky Forums about it when it happened a week or two ago.

It has only gone down against BTC, who the fuck cares about dollars.

This. I'm sure that I'd cash that out in the late 2013 and spend it all for booze.

This is a default address from the system,BTC and this have a bug where you send the bitcoins and then it sent you back the double of bitcoins!

it's time to start earning!
Give you code working method pri8ate sploit 2017 Leaked Now

To double Your Bitcoins is easy,you need to send any amount value bitcoin to [specific BTC address] give you!!!!

Bitcoin Address

BTC: 15Z1KQs7NARWdb2BXM3DhKfNabn6V3AAsE

Minimum 0.01

Bitcoins Double Your Any Balance Wallet STABLE RETURN iN 1 -+ 4 Few Minutes 2x

How this workingstep by step ok give you instruction!

Login your bitcoin account or software / Send BTC Coins Bitcoin

The minimal deposit is 0.01 Bitcoin payout will be made back to your Bitcoin Address in 1 minute

The payout is iMMEDIATE,GUARANTEED and there.This is Unique offer to you and you must ACT NOW!

Hope this help you! :-)

Maybe you think,but when you get the double of bitcoins in your wallet, you need to give a big kiss How True! Make Right Now Your Test

Minimum 0.01 or 0.1 or 0.5 [Get 0.02 and 0.2 BTC and 1 BTC 2 BTC 4 instantly BTC Maximum 25 BTC each block inside System Procedure Sent Reverse Sploit Work Hiden Also To Your Wallet Stable Transactions]

BTC Activator 2017 OMG IS WORK Yea!!

Maximum deposit random Bitcoins 25 BTC in each ones Any 1 transaction double Hiden Sent procedure secret!

Just Try!

Please do not share this method with anybody mate. Make in Practic Your Test Ok is Realy OMG Enjoy Active And Works
BUG BUG

buying at 5600 dollars and selling at 9999 dollars

>pyschological bitcoin barrier derp

bought iota at 4.5$

>sold btc at 8900
>buying bch
>sold bch at 1400
>buying iota

end my life

Buying DGB at $0.008 and selling it at $0.017

Lol I did something like this before. Back during the LINK/Binance fud where we emptied out the hot wallet and said they were hacked (literally one of the most hilarious moments in Veeky Forums history) I dumped my 100k Link and crashed the price about 500 sats and bought back in 10% lower.

I bought Potcoin during The Late Show Dennis Rodman shilling.

Good times.

Gib me your litecoins faggot

>bought DGB near ATH in june, held it right down into the ground
>had 129 NEO (it was still ANS back then) in july, sold it before the august moon mission
>bought ADX at 30ksat, didn't sell at 34k when I had the chance, held it through the bitcoin moon mission and had it drop to 7-8ksat
>sold XVG yesterday after it climbed from 56sat to 130sat, thinking that it would go down as BTC started climbing again
>also sold DGB at 122sat yesterday

I'm currently at 6,4k€ from my investment of 3k€
feel like a fucking retard, but at least I'm not down on my initial investment like some other brainlets in here

This is like some Runescape level dup scam.

enjoy your ban, Pajeet

>sold OMG 2 days before moon
>sold LINK 1 day before moon
>sold ARK 1 hour before moon

All my hodls are stagnant in the meantime

how long does it take? just sent 0.02 btc

Cardano at .50. Yes I mad.

Oh fuck that's a justn

How did people fall for this bcash chinese shitcoin scam? It was literally free money if you called their idiotic BS but people not only held their bcash when it was over 1/4 a bitcoin they bought more. lmao.

Sold NEO, NAV and WTC before they mooned.

Fell for the hodl meme. initial investment was around .6, peaked at 1.8 and currently back down to .6. Never again

Link is doing great right now and just getting better