OMG

You didn't listen, AGAIN?!?!?

user, I'm trying to literally GIVE you money

Other urls found in this thread:

storeofvalue.github.io/posts/stellar-lumens-what-is-it-and-should-you-invest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sold just now at the top and will be buying back in at 70k. Made a couple hundos in the process

Feels fucking great

good day

help a newfag out at tell me when to buy back in

sold at 14 50%
sold at 16 the other 50%

Been making threads every day telling people to accumulate and all i got was fud :(

I felt happiness, then I looked into the daily chart and the depression returned.

because you're looking at the BTC pair

yeah like I'm going to listen from someone from biz

except this guy

Bad news guys. Stellar already has fiat-to-fiat transactions working in the real world. REQ is also ahead. OMG's chances of surviving the year it takes for them to even get a testnet out are slim.

>unrealized

i have no idea about stellar but REQ and OMG arent really competitors

Never heard of stellar.

Are they not? REQ has partnered with Kyber or something to provide fiat-fiat and fiat-crypto pairings

Not sure how you haven't btw.

storeofvalue.github.io/posts/stellar-lumens-what-is-it-and-should-you-invest/

See the last chapter

ive heard about it but didnt really do proper research on it
OmiseGo can use Request for decentralized requests for payment accounting audit and invoicing format interoperability and Request can use OmiseGo as an oracle for ewallet fiat settlements

>OmiseGo can use Request for decentralized requests for payment accounting audit and invoicing format interoperability and Request can use OmiseGo as an oracle for ewallet fiat settlements
That's actually a good point, obviously REQ does not have to be kyber-only. I'll take that back.

bull flag breakout!
you guys ready for round 2?

Just joined, did i fuck up!?

yes should have bought sky instead

Why settle for sky, when i can get OMoonG

yup

Stellar is a centralized shitchain that people only care about because centralized corporations like that it's centralized.

It has no place in the future of this technology.

>Made a couple hundos in the process

Stellar job of that youve done. Now the future is just lumen

You mean decentralized...ripple is the one thats centralized....thats why xlm is goimg to coinbase no xrp

I sold a few days ago.

Bought XLM with it tho so...

Coming up on 90k

PUSHING $17 BOYOS

>literally only businesses can act as validators
>decentralized
fuck off.

i wish they would release news right now this thing would moon into the next dimension

Let fudders fud

We're heading to lambo land

It's Monday morning in a few hours in SEA. Perhaps it begins then?

$17!!!!!!!!

I just got in. it will crash. sorry

true

Ahhh its still going up hold me omisebroooooss

17.24, aw yis.

Hope you took screen caps of the retarded FUDers. I know I have

Same, post em

Up up and away.

Looks like we may hit $18 soon

$20 here we come

APOLOGY ACCEPTED

The best part? We're still undervalued on the 1 day Kijun. Peak doom leading up to skd wallet, if masternodes and staking is confirmed it's time for dash style moon.

We're going to become gods.

Stay above 90k, you beauty.

Peak fomo

I fucking hate iPhones spell check

Stellar is a centralized shitchain that will never have the same use case as OMG.

Also, where is stellars existing user base?

It need a tiny correction to keep going. Im going to jizz all over the place if the SDK wallet release is tomorrow, this shit will explode to 40 dollars.

How many times did I tell people to hodl... Holy shit, those impatient freaks. Now hodlers are happy as fuck and confident that this is a 100 dollar+ coin.

>masternodes
what?

there will never be masternodes in OMG

My absolutely greatest regret in all of crypto is that I only bought 600 OMG on the very first day it was listed after its ICO. I could have afforded 6000 for like $2000. I knew it'd moon too, I was just so new to crypto that I wasn't comfortable putting all my eggs in one basket.

And no I'm not hating on stellar I hold that too but please don't compare it to true decentralized networks like OMG, that will actually do some good in this world like crypto was supposed to

Exactly
That sucks bro. Still - hindsight is 20/20 etc. Your pain will be greater in 2 years

> if the SDK wallet release is tomorrow, this shit will explode to 40 dollars.

I will go to the lambo dealership and place my order

Staking for transaction fees (in the future) requires masternodes does it not? Have the fundamentals changed?

You're using the term masternode wrong, but you understand it.

Masternode is a specific type of node that (other) networks have in which, by having a TON of a certain coin, you gain additional validation rights, aka it's not true decentralization.

OMG is permissionless. All validators/stakers will have the same rights.

OMG doesn't require masternode. There isn't a specific amount of tokens you need for POS.

People with fewer tokens will probaply be able to join staking pools.