Yugioh Deck

I'm looking to build an affordable good competitive deck so I can destroy my neckbeard friend. Help pls

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3j0CJKaplsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no frogposting please. only bad boards have frogposting.

Veeky Forums good board. or at least, not frogposting bad.

I have legitimate question and dont intend to frogpost

Ice Barriers are always a good choice.

Play frog.dek
That seems to be right up your alley.

What's your budget?

$200-300

>all creatures are dinosaurs
>Constantly throw them out for them to die
>have around 14 dead dinosaurs out there
>One card in hand
>Tyranno infinity

>Tyranno infinity
>getting boosted by dinos in grave
???

Buy a case of RATE, and hope you pull everything you need to build ZOODIACS, then send me all the WINDWITCH cards you get.

Look up DDD. Their structure deck just recently came out.

get a toad deck, gather his tears, then lose the last friend you had.

right now D/D/D and frogs are some of your best chooses if you don't want to spend to much

Ultimate Conductor Tyranno if it ever comes out

D/D/D, but since its just for your friend and not for tournaments skip the Pot of Desires.
Its a card that everyone and their grandmother is running in their deck. Its gonna get hit eventually in some fashion, even if its just a limit, so no point in spending the cash for it yet.

How does summoning from the removed from play zone work if the cards are face down?

You cannot interact with face-down banished cards ever.

Buy 3 structure deck Kaiba then make an ABC deck.

I don't like blue eyed dragons

Did I say blue-eyes white dragon? No, I said ABC. now shut up, and go build your ABC deck.

I thought that was probably the case. What makes this card so good then?

>draw 2 cards
That's it basically. If my some miracle you didn't banish any of your combo pieces, you now have a +1 and the game is basically yours.

Here's a basic deck to get you started m.youtube.com/watch?v=3j0CJKaplsg

but why I want the same deck tree times? that would be over100 cards O.O

Watch. The. Video.

Yes you can. You can see what ones they are (your opponent just can't) and you can put them to grave with Psyframelord Omega.

ok just one question, what the difference between the booster packs and this? this ones get better pull chance for rare cards? how many decks do I need to buy to get the same pulls and have a good deck?

It's a structure deck. You get the same 45 cards every time you buy it.

Don't buy booster packs. Only buy boxes if you are gonna go down that road.

Okay, but I see the structure deck has blue eyes.
Do I include them on my 60 cards for the deck?

Okay, I will buy a box of structure decks and hope to get good pulls.

Watch the video, use only the cards he shows you. except negate attack, take that shit out and put in a couple more union scramble

You trippin right? It's 40 card decks in yugioh, always.

>The maximum Deck size is an unofficial term used to refer to the upper limit on the number of cards allowed in a player's Main, Extra, and Side Decks. Since its introduction in

>what is That Grass Looks Greener

the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's series, the limit has been 60 cards for the Main Deck, and 15 for both the Extra and Side Decks.

A shit card desu.

Justgot3 Kaiba Stucturedecks.
Thanks!

If only 60 cards deck hadn't been topping since it came out, mmmh.

What does your friend play? If you're specifically out for him you could pick an archetype that's strong against his.

just build exodia draw you can't lose

Luck and necroface
necroface puts all banished cards back in the deck

never netdeck

I played a deck similar to this before dueling network got taken down. A legendary ocean makes giga gagagigi a level 4 monster with 2550 attack, warrior of Atlantis gives you a reliable search for it. I never ran Daedalus though

You might like the Phantasmagoric Dragon archetype