KINGDOM DEATH GENERAL

KINGDOM DEATH GENERAL
MY INTIMACY MALE IS BETTER THAN ZOMBIE EDITION

>Old thread;
>Topics of Discussion
Why are all the monster so happy?
In particular DK, Mountain Meme, and Pariah seem to be in on a particular joke.
What could it be?

Extra Phoenix Droppings;
>Kickstarter 1.5 Page:
kickstarter.comprojects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/description
>Adams comments:
kickstarter.com/profile/poots/comments
>Pledge and addon overview:
vibrantlantern.com/KDM15/#pledgelevels

> Not Wonder Bolts Wanderer Edition

I just want pretty frilly dresses.

At least the cogflop game looks decently playable and still comes with a good amount of minis for $135. (The expansions don't seem that worth it to me, however)

fuck off, Rainbow Dash is a bitch.

>not Not Bad Edition

That miniature has a fantastic ass. Everything else is just plastic, but that rear view is arousing

Why is that guy's thumb on the wrong side of his hand?

That's a right hand. He probably ascribes to a notion that 2 is better than one.

holy fuck that is beyond thiccccccccc
poots needs to be stopped

This is the guy who killed Polnareff's sister.

Just you fucking wait, Poots cannot be stopped, the thicc train stays the course.

>by CMoN
this kills the hype

Care to elaborate?

To get the TK mini you have to put a full pledge for their game which will probably be mediocre and best, and a lot of people don't like CMON for other reasons too.

I moreso meat the latter part, specifically about reasons to dislike or have distaste with CMON.

I didn't really know there were issues with CMON games. I ended up backing for the whole thing because the gameplay looks reminiscent of Level 7, which I think is pretty fun. If you don't want to wall-of-text with reasons as to why the games they produce aren't too good, are there reviews of their other products or another info site you would be able to link to so I know fully what I'm getting into? I'd appreciate it.

>and a lot of people don't like CMON for other reasons too.
Aww, did they give your sloppy paintjob a 4/10?

actually thats exactly how the original image looks like if you take only the lines i traced.

>One big take away we have from this contest, and one I was not really expecting. Kingdom Death has attracted a lot of new hobbyists to the world of miniature building and painting
i.e. The first KS was backed mainly by normalfag gamers with no interest in modelling. As seen clearly in most of the painting contest entries, most people don't even know how to thin their paints or paint in the lines. A shame.

After seeing the results, makes me wish I hadn't pussied out, I actually coulda had a chance at one of those consolidation prizes.

So I have a sizeable but not everything pledge and most of the old expacs.

Do you bros think it's worth dropping expansions for the promo content if there's no way to add to your pledge?

Say drop doggo and or weaver for them.

The only new expac I didn't get was ivory dragon so if I start shuffling up the inverted mountain stuff I could probably grab that too.

dude you can add to your pledge
check your email, poots put out an update yesterday

Any other "straight" males want more body types? Would be nice to see some more petite women.

you already got the young survivor
please keep your loli shit out of this game please

Hell I could have had a chance to actually win if I had had any KD model at the time.

He didn't explicitly say that part. Details were still coming.

backerkit means pledge increasing, i think
could be wrong though

No it just means you manage your pledge, for example allocating which add-ons you get. It doesn't mean you can increase it.

oh I thought that already happened
thanks

Agree. Plus scrawny child women are useless in a fight and in birthing. The only use for lolis is bone witch food.

you added the cost to your pledge, now you basically tell poots which one you wanted.

One or two more interesting body types would be cool... as long as it doesn't get in the way of the beautiful arses that they're known for...

Yeah.

Don't get me wrong, Thick looks good (and translates to minis, where exaggerated proportions are the order of the day, well.) at least as long as it's not taken too far (in b4 thiccfag "can never be taken too far"). But I'd love to see a couple more Veeky Forums huntresses -- not bodybuilder "is that even a woman?" like buff witch -- or waifish survivors.

Chances are they'd turn out like Pinup Savior, though, where they still have some very notable curves... if only because again, you want to exaggerate for the small scale

I'm down for variety, but when I see a post asking if "straight" men want petite women I am suddenly reminded what website I'm on.

I really like the Screamin God.
I hope it won´t get overshadowed by the Parasite Queen it its own expansion.

Screaming god scale: 2x2? 3x3? Bigger?

That's a 100mm base, so 3x3 would make the most sense.

Good eye, thanks user.

So we have the Lion and the Lion God, the Screaming Antelope and the Screaming God. Is the Dragon Goblin the closest thing we'll get to a Phoenix God?

Phoenix God made my butt pucker

That's just the golden eyed king of a thousand years.

But it's not, because that's just a legendary Phoenix, not a different monster that shares design elements like with the other two.