Ready for takeoff

ready for takeoff

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/litecoins-emerging-scaling-debate-explained/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just bought 2 ltc, lets go

Will it dip again? I was hoping it'd drop to $250 again but the lowest I've seen it go is $290.

Yes. Not clear how far though. If you get in sub 300 that's probably good for the next run.

Dropped to 250 last thursday I believe

It's going to hit 4 digits by the end of Q1 2018. If digits confirm, that's about as valid as any TA.

Why do you think there's a takeoff? Real question. The 1D chart shows that it's still somewhat overbought. I think it still needs to trade sideways for a few days before we can expect another bump.

>doubting on buying LTC
Incremented from 34.000 CLP to 240.000 CLP
Literally unbuyable for me

I fucked up and bought 15k worth of ETH at $630 instead of Litecoin at $255 during that short massive altdip Thursday.

I feel Litecoin hitting $500 in a few weeks is a lot more reasonable than ETH hitting $1,250, but I just fucking hate that shitcoin so much.

what do you hate about LTC?

it's fast and has low fees. Gotta hate that, buy BTC

Check Oct1 column especially
ETH is a painful bag to hold, know about this myself

BTC 450% up, to keep up :
LTC should be : 248 USD
ETH should be : 1354 USD

So does Dogecoin.

yes, but nobody uses dogecoin to transfer money from one exchange to another, which is the main purpose of LTC right now. That's also why it's gaining, because its actually being used and provides utility

Smart people do. The real reason Litecoin has such a value is because it is one of three coins on Coinbase, normies log in and see Bitcoin costs 20k, and buy a few Litecoins instead. Litecoin will run into similar scaling problems as Bitcoin and be just as worthless soon. It's the definition of a worthless shitcoin but being on Coinbase makes it relevant.

coindesk.com/litecoins-emerging-scaling-debate-explained/

Buy pressure is growing.

DO SOMETHING YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

I HAVE BEEN HOLDING BAGS FOR 5 DAYS NOW

100% OF MY FUNDS ARE LOCKED UP IN THIS SHIT!

It also has value because miners who sell their hashingpower to places like multipoolhub etc wants to get paid in litecoin instead of bitcoin because of the fees.

This got especially apparent after the nicehash hack where miners had to keep their funds with nicehash for longer periods of time to reach the required threshold to cash out to external wallets because of the sudden rise in the bitcoin price. It was a hard learned lesson for many.

This context is what made me flip most of my eth for ltc at $120-140. I knew there was gonna be an increased demand for litecoin.

There are other online businesses as well that has to have lower fees than what bitcoin is able to provide at the monent.. for instance the skins market for certain online games where a fuckton of items are of low value, but still has a lot of interest/transactions.

Why is this coin growing so fast when its completely fucking useless? Is this the power of normiebase?

Why is Bitcoin growing so fast when its completely fucking useless? Is this the power of normiebase?

normies see the cheapest thing on cuckbase and buy it

Big buy wall has formed

>use LTC they said
>its fast they said
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>nobody uses dogecoin to transfer money from one exchange to another

U wot m8?