Who dis?

JESUS how can western """""women""""" even dream to compete

DigiByte

This, but ironically

My dick is a coin and it's gone x1000 looking at this Asian beauty

My wife

DBC

BTC (but unironically)

the more interesting question is, what's the next -$20'000 coin?

Http://ori.network

NVST on coinmarketcap

easiest X1000 of my life
(HODL for a year)
screencap this

ADA
But only IF it gets off the ground. At the moment it's pumped with only words backing it.

zrx

As hot as she is, her face is depressing. It's very clear that she's not comfortable taking that picture.

MUUUUHH DICK

This girl isn't asian

1000x? Well you can scratch off first 2 pages of coinmarketcap.

or alternatively
or
or
>>>/reddit/
or
>>>/facebook/
or
>>>/drop dead/

How many link for that qtpi Asian wifey?

Unironically this once it hits Binance

You mean it's difficult for her to move her face because of all the plastic surgery she's had on it.

just one linky
>it's the thought that counts

Not even joking, this is the next billion dollar marketcap coin.

Good

wallet release soon

Or a girl.

Repulsive hands.

Asian women are the beauty standard

That woman is worth 100,000 dollars in plastic and implants

How many XVG to date her?

1000x? REQ, but only after years of token burning. 10x-100x is more likely.

Korean surgerons are fucking god then

*braaaap*

oh my~

What makes you think so? x1000 is a big jump if it's already a dollar.

They are really. It's done so much over there, you'd have a hard time finding someone who hasn't had it.

RaiBlocks.

This isn't a real pic. She didn't have plastic surgery. They were all picked to be in an ad and the children were shopped.

>No one mentions Po.et

Hasn't raiblocks been around for years and only recently took off? What are the developers doing to get this coin on other exchanges or in general?

it is the the future of crypto exchanges

read the white paper and do your math

Hi biz this is just for people who are literate in applied mathematics / understand cryptocurrency.

I'm a brainlet however I'm curious to see if anyone can explain to me what I have to study / research to understand what it is I'm showing here.

So I'm imagining it initially:

1. Each agent randomly synapses with a random agent 3 steps away.
2. Each time an agent is involved in a synapse it predisposes all the most proximate agents to use that agent to synapse to a random agent where the number of steps is equivalent.
3. Agents used for more synapses increase in size.
4. Agents not used for synapses after a certain amount of time cease to exist.

What would I need to understand what I'm reaching for with this - how could I model it?

I'm asking /g/ as well however there's some literate crypto people here - please be kind I'm 14...

>the white paper
the what

Yeah, it's been around for a while now, but for the longest time it was basically a side-project the creator had while working full-time on something completely unrelated. As it slowly but surely gained more attention, third-worlders were solving captchas for a living and being complete cancer whenever the faucet had issues. After the creator was basically on the verge of giving up (or at least that's what it felt like based on the rants he'd post on Slack), people urged him to just stop distribution and focus on further growing the coin.

After a while, he finally did it and frankly it was the absolute best decision he could've made. It gained a lot of attention, the cancer went away, and he seems to be pretty happy working on it again. He got another core dev, two people working on iOS, one guy on Android and one guy on web services. As for the exchange part, they put together a team dedicated at communicating with exchanges, so hopefully that'll lead to listings on better exchanges too.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the creator also quit his job to work full-time on RaiBlocks recently.

Any coin on etherdelta that manags to get out of there

REQ will do 100x

Ventuga

gee I wonder what it could be