CYOA General

FOR ALL YOUR CYOA NEEDS pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TvQWBXJOgAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>PrinnyAnon

Welp time to abort thread.

We have officially gone past the warm and fluffy plains of memes and entered the shitposting event horizon, there is no joy here other than the joy of shitposting.

If you should enter then know your fate is sealed.

I was born in the memes.

Posting again since it's still fresh

>png
>jpg
Symbio, this triggers my autism to no end.

>Isolation
>undead
>expert swordsman, dual wielding, & agile
> Knives of the Crow

I'm a legendary assassin, said to be unkillable, undetectable, and unsurvivable. One of my cleverer targets tricked me into falling down an inescapable oubliette where I remained for centuries. I make short work of anyone ventures down into my domain.

I did make a jpg version of the first version, but I still posted the PNG version anyway

10+ Years
Family Friend
Onii-Chan, First Name
Protective, Friendly
Gloomy, Childish, Mature, Kind, Humble, Inept
Headpatting, Sleeping, Hugging
Pool, Theaters, Indoors
Similar Height
Regular Breasts
Cute Face
Regular Butt
Normal Physique
Pale Skin
Unladylike Clothing
To Be With You Desire
NEET, Messy, Mental
Striped, Printed, Frilly
Piercing, Scars, Dyed Hair

Based off my real friend who is my lil imouto. Had to ask her about the panties..

Is the Imouto CYOA guy there? When do you think we gonna get the update featuring all of the imouto's the thread made?

>Lucatiel of Mirrah

Time to defeat some enemies together.

Inherent
Undead
Expert Swordsman, Sorcerous Aptitude [Dark], Rage, Undying
Mageslayer's blade

Energy Blasts
Telekinesis
Space suit
Blasters
Knowhere
Cosmo
I really don't want any others, can I just take 5 more dogs? They can be normal dogs
Secret Wars
Annihilation Wave
Thanos
Cancerverse

Is that what does it? Thefilename.png?

Cosmo is one of a kind. And if you don't pick any other companions, I guarantee you're screwed if you try to tackle any of those missions. Maybe you can succeed in Secret Wars, but that's it. You're definitely dying in the Annihilation Wave.

You caught me just a few seconds before I jumped into bed.

Anyway, I'm pretty confident that I'll get it done within a week, but right now I'm too drained from all the work I did on it these last few days to actually motivate myself to get on it. I'm hard at work on a saber servant generator CYOA though.

1-3 Years
Adopted
Nii-Nii
Protective, Friendly
Genki, Tomboy, Lewd, Dim-witted, Childish, Submissive
Bathing, Hugging, Kissing
Mall Center, Theme Park, Love Hotel
Similar, Gifted, Cute, Thick, Normal, Fair, Fashionable
To Be Important
Nympho, Onee
Frilly, Thick Brows, Good Smile, Elf

>No Eileen.

I don't care how old she is

Who is this character

Comfybright
Good Friend
The True Heir
Furtive Hood
Kriscarn, Solais
Fara Antor
Tatrenua, Benjamin
Eastern Cat
Castle Hall

>Option to become the Saber
Mmm, yes. Good.

Lalaco Godspeed from Space Patrol Luluco

Google Image search will tell you on that within the first three results

Is there a previous thread around? Did I miss OC?

Telekinesis
Shapeshifting
Iron Skin

AI
Communications

Spaceship

Star Lord
Gamora
Moondragon
Captain Marvel
Beta Ray Bill

Secret Invasion
Secret Wars
Hunger of Galactus
Annihilation Wave (Moondragon)

Nobledark
Word Binder
God's Chosen
Astral Mark
Khanda
Kriscarn
Fara Antor
Micaela
The Aegis
Cliff Jackal
Putrid Slum

Who will save us from this spell?

WHERE ARE THE LAST THREAD
GRRRRR

>POWERS
Telekinesis
Healing Factor
>EQUIPMENT
Transportation: A floating disc that can change its size small enough to fit in my pocket, or large enough for me to stand on and fly around with no obvious inertial effect on my form.
Translators
>BASE
Spaceship
Captain Marvel
Star Lord
Cosmo
Darkhawk
Gamora
Jack Flag
Secret Invasion: Shapeshifting
Secret Wars: TK is stronger with greater range, Regeneration is even faster and any lifespan benefits doubled, not sure how shapeshifting is doubled so I'll assume it gets an upgrade similar to Mystique's that allowed her to take on more exotic shapes beyond Humanoid limitations.
Earth Invasion
Phalanx Conquest: My disc is now faster can expand itself to fit more than one person and can carry a heavier load. My translator could already translate languages, and, I assume, writings, so I have to guess its library extends into unknown, long dead or celestial languages beyond normal beings. Armor upgraded to be lighter, easier to move in/more agile and capable of faster speeds and greater capacity for air/defense against harmful radiations. Just generally customized to look nicer.

Friendly Symbiote was pretty darn tempting.

>1-3 years
>family friend
>first name
>friendly, lustful
>genki, popular, clingy, lewd, genius, nurturing
>sleeping, bathing, teasing
>a bar, anywhere, indoors
>shorter
>regular
>cute
>thick
>gifted
>fair
>fashionable
>to be with you, to shape you up

Well then.

I like it, even if the inclusion of Angela makes me see red. At least you left off fucking Kitty.

>Powers
Telepathy & Shielding. Mixing Jean Grey with Sue Storm is brokenly OP.

>Equipment

Med Bay & Hacking Device. Seem like the most useful utility options. Don't really need weapons with these powers.

>Base

Ship, of course. Fuck S.W.O.R.D. Fuck the Kree. Fuck everything that isn't my own personal Millennium Fucking Falcon.

>Team

Star Lord. Quill's a good guy to have around. Sometimes you just need a devious son of a bitch.

Rocket. Gotta have a pilot and mechanic.

Groot. A must pick with Rocket.

Mantis. Weird and insane. But at least she's cute, not a horrible bitch, and can hold her own.

Beta Ray Bill. Gotta have a big dude on the team and Bill is the most chill. All the other brick picks are either jackasses or kinda lame.

>Missions

#1. Badoon Slavers
Nice way to start off the adventure. The Badoon are pretty much worthless after all.
Reward: Cosmo

#2. Bounty Hunters
Fight off a bunch of worthless twats, knock their boss upside the head, and steal enough cash to buy a new space whore every day for 5 years? Fuck yeah.

#3. Secret Invasion
Easily fixed. Just gotta stop by Earth and pick up the old Skrull Kill Krew. Then find Kl'rt, knock him around a bit until he reveals what the fuck is going on and what idiot has to be beaten within an inch of their life to get it all to go back to normal.
Reward: Phasing. I may not like Kitty much, but she's got an amazing power.

#4. Secret Wars
What else would anyone do? It'll fun to tangle with Doom and all. Maybe can pick up an alien elf waifu as well...

AI and communicators is definitely a good combo, it's probably what I'd choose.
Upgraded shapeshifting will be really fast and allow your body to stretch itself, almost like Mr. Fantastic.
And of course the symbiote is tempting. Shame on you for not giving the symbiote a good home on your body.
I mostly tried to stay away from Bendis Guardians, including some only in examples for powers like Kitty and the Thing, but I figured Angela probably belongs in space more than she does on Earth, and it added another female to the companions list anyway.
And those are very good powers, but you better hope you have extremely good concentration to keep both up at once.
Yeah, Bill and Ronan clearly outclass the other tanky guys, but there's a reason they cost 2 points. Jack Flag is probably the cheapest bro option.
The Badoon do become pretty big threats in the (possible) future though. Secret wars is a good choice with your powers though.

Wouldn't mind some feedback on my plan. What it boils down to is having the best mind possible (Telepathy, Tactician and Intelligence) and using it to negotiate an almost-no-strings attached nova-helmet and access to nova force. I want it so my being a guardian fulfills the policing duties required or even just going around doing good when I eventually get tired of the Guardians. I don't mind going through the ranks normally until I reach centurion and obviously going around raping, killing and pillaging is a no-no if I want to keep the nova powers.

Powers:
>Precognition
>Ranged Combat
>Healing Factor
Equipment:
>Med Bays
>A.I.
Base:
>Spaceship
Team:
>Gamora
>Drax
>Mantis
>Moondragon
>Captain Marvel
>Super Skrull
Missions:
>Secret Invasion
>Secret Wars
>Phalanx Conquest
>Annihilation Wave

Have comics done anything as good as the whole Annihilation event?

>Nobledark
>Good Friend
>Marked Hero
>Astral Mark
>Khanda
>Eurytus
>Witch Allyn
>Wanderer
>Benjamin
>Hawk Griffin
>Main Bazaar

>Get news about current troubles at bazaar.
>Meet Witch Allyn who recognizes me as a possible prophesied heroine.
>She mentors me in magic.
>Head out for news updates and to stock up on supplies.
>Meet Benjamin who happens to be looking for heroic adventures.
>Do some minor quests defeating baddies.
>Meet the Wanderer who decides we might be able to help each other.

>On the way back from a quest, run into dragon (good friend).
>He's been watching us and noticed we seem to be on the side of good.
>He informs us that our home base was destroyed by the forces of evil and Witch Allyn is dead.
>Strike out on quest for revenge.
>As we fight the forces of darkness wherever we find them, our legend grows and we're often helped out of difficult situations by people who know of us and suspect I'm a hero of prophesy.
>We slowly gather clues that the Wanderer's past is tied to the evil kingdom and that in life he was betrayed by it's king.
>Finally forced to confront army of darkness.
>Joined by small force of people we've helped along the way but are still outmatched.
>At our darkest moment our dragon friend shows up and helps scatter the evil army.
>As our friends clear out the dark fortress, we 3 adventurers break into the king's hall to face him.
>In our final battle, me and Benjamin struggle to hold back the evil king's powerful body guards while the Wanderer foolishly rushes the king for revenge for what was done to him and his family.
>The Wanderer is in bad shape and about to be killed (or banished from undeath or whatever).
>But my Hawk Griffin distracts the King long enough for me to knock back the guards with a magical charge from my Khanda sword and toss the Wanderer the Eurytus bow with an arrow.
>He hits the dark lord and gives him a painful bleeding out death.
>The guards scatter, but not before the fanatic captain of the guard wounds me badly.
>With the fight over, we find the grave of the Wanderer's daughter in the citadel's cemetery.
>He's finally able to lay to rest peacefully.
>Benjamin finds many magical tomes in the king's library and learns about many places he can travel.
>As the good people that helped us get to work rebuilding, my dragon friend returns and finds me wounded.
>He flies me to the dragon lands and I go down in legend as the prophesied hero.

>Telepathy
>Tactician
>Intelligence (Secret Invasion)
With this powerset, I've always got a plan and can get in the heads of my enemies. Talking, bluffing, conning, distraction and intimidation are my weapons of choice.

>Hacking Device
>Holo Cloaking
The tools a brilliant mind such as mine can make the most use out of. Holo cloaking is pretty cool if I can use it to mimic a lesser version of shapeshifting.

>Spaceship
No contest. Gonna need to learn to pilot it though. I'm sure there are manuals and Spacetube videos on this but it's gonna be an interesting ride while I get the hang of it.

>Mantis
Access to future knowledge is always useful even if the access and the knowledge are not always reliable. I'll take having it over not any day.
>Captain Marvel
Team's heavy hitter
>Death's Head
Every space-team needs a credits-obsessed mercenary. Gives you perspective and trying to keep him on a leash keeps things interesting.
>Gamora
>Bug
>Groot
These last 3 were chosen mostly cause I'm not joining a space team just to find myself surrounded by humans and earthlings.

>Rebuild the Corps (Nova Helmet)
For when plan A through Z go tits up or when I need firepower and the ability to take a hit right here, right now. My plan is mostly here >Secret Invasion (Intelligence)
Telepathy should come in handy right here
>Secret Wars (Power boost)
>Planet of Symbiotes (Symbiote)
Hopefully I can get it to include the Nova Mask in it's biomass so that I can't be denied access to the nova powerset easily. The weaknesses are a bitch but a sound dampening shield/device should help with the sonics and I always had to stay away from fire so no huge loss there.

As a fast-talking, quick-witted schemer, this should play somewhat like the Doctor. Smart use of telepathy should allow me to captivate and distract my audience in almost the same way as him and the mask comes in useful when the shit hits the fan.

>all these non-blood related imoutos
The fuck is wrong with you all people? It's like you don't want to protect your imouto and groom her into being a proper person.

Age Difference: 10+ Years
Blood Relations: Real Sister
Titles: Onii-chan (public) Nii-Nii (private)
Relationship: Protective, Monopolized
Personality: Territorial, Popular, Genius, Selfish, Haughty, Rebellious, Nurturing
Physical Habits: Head Pats, Hugging, Waking Up
Hangouts: Local Pool, Restaurant, Anywhere, Indoors
Physical Features: Shorter, Flat, Cute, Regular, Athletic, Fair, Fashionable
Desire: To be with you
Drawbacks: Foreign
Pantsu: Pure white
Mundane Details: Dyed Hair
Bizarre Details: Serial Killer

There, I shall be Atom Heart Brother for my Kira imouto.

Supremely Advanced Vanguard Action Network Tactician, or, S.A.V.A.N.T.

>Intelligence
>Tactician
>Precognition

>A.I.
>Communications

>S.W.O.R.D. Base

>Beta Ray Bill
>Quasar
>Martyr

>Secret Invasion
>Secret Wars
>Cosmic Hero
>Cancerverse

Created from mutant DNA as a biological supercomputer by a nefarious organization, Savant proved impossible to control and escaped his creators. Despite lacking any physical powers, Savants impossibly vast intellect proved to be capable of a great deal. Despite his mind, Savant is still an adolescent and is in many ways inexperienced. First joining S.W.O.R.D., then the Guardians, he simply wants to do his best to make the universe a better place.

>Amartenth
>Female
>FGL Conflict; Runaway Super soldier
>Low-tech understanding
>Super Human Body
>Lucky
>martial Training
>Meansonofabitch

>mid-tech understanding
>natural beauty
>superhuman body

>traveler leathers (upgrade 1) 200
>Physical Enhancement Suit 700
>yuta brace (upgrade 1) 900
>Contained Plasma Saber 1400
>Plasma Saber Size Enhancement 1500
>pegs
>survival kit
>id card
>basic bag
>internal sustenance sustenance module 1700
>Organ Replacement (Brain back-up} 1750
>Monster Containment Orb 2250
>Healing Chip 2500
>Wingsuit 2600
>whaleskin marks 2700
>Forever Alone [500 Credits for the cost of 1 Companion] Meansonofabitch 2200
>addict (some futuristic future drug) 2000

>The Void Hunters
>Free Items: Small Spiritual Vestment, Partizan. Free Trait: Adokori
>The Dark Lurkers
>The Order of Shine

>Shafauri Telshiva, 512, Fighter, Immortal Warrior
>Captain Grahm, 453, Void Hunter, Explorer of the Deep Dark
>Janine Yamamato, 170, Ethereal, Awol Magical Girl
>'Mithra', 17, Independent, One Who Lights the World Aflame

>The Sky city of Anmanga – Best of Everything, for those who earn it
>Terra D9313 – Land of the Comatose Gods
>The Raider

Being a escaped supersoldier, I have to stay ahead of my owners all the time. And I'm not good for much except supersoldiering. I have Adokori and can see behind the veil enough to know of the threats to the multiverse. I don't know much about the deeper workings of those threats and lack a deep understanding of the ethereal realms, but I've seen enough to be able to look beyond the petty squabbles of small worlds, and even among groups of travelers.

I join the Void Hunters and dedicate my time to seeking out the horrors of the multiverse and doing what I can to contain them. Through The Order of Shine, I have a network of support. And I never hesitate to accept a dangerous mission or to help out others seeking to stand against the twisted dark forces of the netherworlds.

Along with strong physical capabilities and a devastating weapon, I rely on magical scarring and containment orbs to protect myself. If in need, I have a back up brain in storage that can be put in a new body. And I have the Raider friend as a back-up. I can be his back-up to should he ever need support.
I think I have good companions for this sort of work. My first quest is to investigate the mysterious world of sleeping Gods.

If I pick Angry Manjew, can I fuck up everyone making Saber builds?

>want to pick monpolized, clingy, domineering, nyphomaniac and yandere
>also want to pick twins

Quite a conundrum.

Name: Gojira
Species: Nuclear Mutant
Origin: The Now: Watcher
Tech Understanding: Low
Skills: Super-human Body, Berserker, Front-liner, Mutant Expert, Survivor, Tech-Eater, Unarmed Combatant, Chosen Blood, Pariah, Siege Master, Features Harsh, Stone Soul, Amphibious, Terrorist, Natural Physique, Noble Bearing, Raider, Adaptability, Critical,
Armor: N/A
Weapons: N/A
Knick Knacks: N/A
Little Things: Govna’s Dolla’s x11, Forever Alone x5
Faction: Lonesome Road
Companions: N/A
Home District: Free Traveller
Hubworld: Oglamacadi-A145
Mission: Bad Enough Dude

youtube.com/watch?v=TvQWBXJOgAI

Y'know, thinking about it, this would probably make a better panic button than companion.

Would sure as fuck be mine. Having fucking Godzilla on call when shit's gone extremely bad is Awesome in ways I never knew I wanted.

Highlander makes this a reality!

It's here:
>>>/Out/

just assume they're okay with sharing with each other but their insanity compounds when its someone else

Nobledark
Word Binder
Marked Hero
Shifting Rag
Khanda
Qvrllicui
Micaela and The Aegis
Hawk Griffin
Main Bazaar

Trading miracles and favors for youth and vitality will let me get Micaela back into fighting shape, and hopefully she can help round out my magical education. The Aegis is a necessary addition to a fairly fragile group, and taking out contracts to drive off bandits seems like a reasonable sort of diversion to indulge in while travelling.

I'll maintain multiple identities, including one who openly uses their power to bind magical contracts for anyone who wants the service. I'll simply include a clause that charges both/all outside parties for my time (literally) as well as a minor fee or favor.

reported

Anyone got the Spire CYOA? Couldn't find it in the dropbox.

I won't even charge you a "please" for this one.

You should've checked the drive.

And that's the last page.

hey /cyoag/, I'm making a martial arts-themed CYOA right now, and I wanted to know what you guys would prefer.
should the abilities section consist of active or passive skills? I've tried out both but I can't decide. active skills are mundane things like 'Jab', 'Uppercut', 'Front Kick' or 'Roundhouse Kick'. passive skills are stuff like 'all your punches are stronger' or 'all your kicks are faster' among other things. what would you prefer?

Passive skills. I know single special techniques are a hallmark of wuxia and stuff, but I prefer when a fighter is defined by overall styles rather than one move.

Active sounds pretty terrible, I'll have to go with passive.

Do the wuxia thing where it's pretty much a mix of both where you do something incredibly and can apply it in lots of ways.

Like, say, having fingers that can stab like spear tips or

finish the back alley martial art cyoa

got it, I'll try my best

it's a more realistic setting. no weeaboo fightan magic

>No wuxia
Ill just shot an arrow at them then

Please include Muay Thai and drunken boxing.

Same logic applies still.

At the end of the day a circular kick is a kick. What makes people use those strikes depends on the ruleset more than anything.
Someone from Wrestling will fight differently than someone from MT in MMA, despite doing more or less doing the same punches, kicks, and takedowns.

Name: Gordon Freeman
Species: Human
Origin: The Now: Watcher
Tech Understanding: Advanced
Skills: Educated, Adaptability, Natural Physique, Martial Training, Lucky, Critical, Experimental, Traveller Adept
Armor: HEV Suit (Physical Enhancement Suit+Void Suit+Urban Armor)
Weapons: The Crowbar, Hunting Shotgun, Frag Grenades, Gravity Gun (Rock-It Launcher with Modification), M1911 Modded
Knick Knacks: Flux Generator, Upgraded Enhanced Occulatus, Internal Sustenance Module
Little Things: Govna’s Dolla’s x2, Marked, Disfigured Dreamer, Forever Alone x1
Faction: True Travellers
Companions: Marco Fulcanelli, Paria Pasha, Vernon Driver, Meansonofabitch
Home District: The Testing Grounds
Hubworld: Terra-D12452
Mission: Defiance Even at the End

To the gayboys (and femanons!), what do you look for in a husbando? I maaaay be cooking up something for Valentines Day!

Femininity.

sauce??

Incase.

Talking Dirty by Incase.

I am not even shocked it has dick

Grimdark
World binder
Marked hero
Astral mark
Khanda
With Allyn
The Aegis
Cliff jackal
Putrid slum

In this magical world of anime husbandos where poop dick, the need to trim, and just buttsex in general feels as good as fucking someone right in the pussy I'd have to say crossdressing.

An extremely dominant and somewhat sadistic yet genuinely caring and loving man.

>all these non-blood related imoutos
>The fuck is wrong with you all people? I
You don't have to post your opinion eqch thread you know

>powers
Healing and Agility

>equipment
Short range teleporter and AI

>Base
Knowhere, obviously

Beta Ray Bill!! (4)
Cosmo (3)
Mantis (2)
Star Lord (1)
Jack Flag (0)

Martyr should be a drawback. +2
Points if you take her

>Missions
Secret Invasion- Gain Telepathy
Secret Wars- Power Upgrade
Annihilation Wave- Turn a motherfucker inside out and save the universe
Thanos- Broken Cosmic Cube which I will totally not use in attempt get more powers

Redoing my old build with all options in mind

>Nobledark
>Skill Thief
>Marked Hero
>Furtive Hood
>Kriscarn
>Fara Antor
>Micaela and Wanderer
>Cat!
>Privateer

Yar har fiddle dee dee, being a pirate is alright with me!

It is finished. It ends at the perfect place where your imagination can come up with what happens next.

I finall got a finished build for this!

Lavender Build

Faneas, The Begetter of Sorcery & Magic

Form
-Genitalia (-25)
--Vagina
---Embellishments -1
---Lubrication -1
---Lumen -2
--- Plush -9 +3 Allure
--Penis
---Lumen -2
---Pillar -9 +3 Allure
-Shape
--Enticing
-Chest
--Gifted
-Influences (-3)
--Quasicosmic -4
--Multiplexive
--Metapsychological +1
-Face (-4)
--Regal +1 Status
--Chakra Eye -2
--Elder Gaze -2
-Flourishes (-4)
--Learnean Hymen -2
--Lactation -2
---Bountiful
---Addictive -3 +1 Status
---Dependent +3
--Ejaculation +2
---Addictive -3 +1 Status
---Altruistic +3
--Puzzle Genitalia -1
--Perfect Neoteny +3 +1 Pedigree -1 Status -1 Allure
Progeneration
-Strategy (-3)
--Pupation
---Multimetamorphosis -3 +1 Status
-Speciality (-3)
--Multitudinous -1 Pedigree +1 Status -1 Allure
---Monarch -3 +1 Pedigree
Dowry (-31)
-Treasure
--Title -4 +1 Status
--Lavender Grimoire -7 +2 Pedigree
--Primordial Woad -3 +1 Pedigree
--Abyssal Link -3 +1 Status
--Celestial Charms -3 +1 Allure
--Rite of Flesh Union -6 +1 Pedigree
--Rite of Echo Bestowal -2
--Regal Array -3 +1 Status
-Bonds (-17)
--Personal Sect -4 +1 Status
--The Eunuch -10 +1 Pedigree +1 Status +1 Allure
---Sweetened Pot -3 +1 Status
-Urges (+6)
--Nightmare Cycle (Penis) +6
-Stigmata (+12)
--Stigma of the Rising Star +12
Ambition
-Castella of the Cosmos (+2)
--Crusading Conqueror +2

Stats:
6 Pedigree 10 Status 6 Allure

(Cont)

Appearance: Faneas appears roughly aged 18 by mortal standards, of moderate height and with a relatively lithe frame. Her body is abyssal black and is covered in etchings, runes and small, glowing gems, which faintly glow different colors depending on her disposition or inclination. It is altogether easy for mortals to get entranced and subjugated just by looking at her. Her face commands attention and respect in equal measure, woe to enemies and allies alike that take her lightly. Her eyes, all three of them, are cosmic treasures from another realm, brightly glowing fonts of arcane and profane energy. Her hair is below shoulder length, made from the gems that infrequently dot her body, yet is soft to the touch.

Description: Faneas is a relatively young (for cosmic standards) Bride, but she has already become among the most frequently summoned Brides in her generation. She already has gathered enormous clout for her decisive victories in some small-scale conflicts, as well as her unique breeding program. She possesses a horde of wisps, beings of mostly pure magic, which are at birth profoundly weak in nearly every respect, except in terms of violence. Her wisps are just as likely to turn on each other as their enemies. The quality of her partners helps determine both the quantity and quality of a batch of wisps, but regardless of her partner the gestation time of her offspring is short. Her usual strategy once summoned into mortal realms is to quickly produce many bottom-tiered wisps which will fight brutally amongst each other, with as high as 80% casualties. However... (Cont)

this is a good thing, because her offspring grow directly through combat, with the surviving young sometimes explosively rising in power due to intense combat. The corpses of the dead wisps then flood the world with a large uptick in the concentration of magic, which leads to many a strange beast and magician to arise, all of which falls under her control because of the frightening strength of her surviving young, which she has total command over. And like this various insignificant mortal worlds has fallen under her purview, becoming the resource pool for her upcoming conquests. But, she hasn’t even began anything of real worth to Teiatat, but has displayed enormous potential. She also has become popular in certain circles due to the high magic capabilities of her offspring, though she has yet to ascend to the top of breeding pool due to the extreme violence of her young, which only levels off after many rounds of combat.

Hey, Erotic Descent Guy, please feel free to make any alterations to the fluff with this. And I got one more to finish too!

>finally
>finished
oh shit oh shit
>build
oh

How about things I would like in a husbando cyoa?
>Option to mix and match parts of a personality to create a guy instead of having set guys to choose from
>Adventure and magic options
>choosing if he's dominant or submissive or both
>choosing fashion sense
>choosing scenarios with him
>lore within cyoa
>options to change yourself

Like the femdom one but with guys

DILFs

Waifu generators are literally shit when compared to actually written waifus and husbandos. I think most people agree.

Likes to make me crossdress.

Likes to crossdress.