>Rumors of huge news coming soon.
>Small market cap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z87PW8nYPYY
youtube.com/watch?v=Z87PW8nYPYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happens at the countdown

Look at the website you lazy fuck

People have been accumulating this. This shit is going to explode on VERGE LEVELS

Their reddit has a romour about having a brand new whale that just bought 12% of coins
>new exchange

Undervalued as fuck right now

reading now, looking very interdasting

You expect me to take a coin that has typos on its website seriously?

bruh this is genius who else is doing shit like this:

SONM offers an opportunity for miners to earn tokens by performing calculations for everyone in the network. Any smart device (CPU, GPU, PlayStation, and even smartphone) located anywhere in the world can take advantage by joining the fog network and selling computing power peer-to-peer via the SONM Application Pool.

This is going to continue to blow up until christmas. With the huge announcement, that is when we will see the moon shoot. Lots of speculation in the community, some people are talking about a major partnership announcement with Microsoft, others are talking about big releases from further down their roadmap. Either way, this is taking off, and not going back down.

team looks nerdy yet capable, minimal females, im buying 10k next week

Watching their Q&A.

youtu.be/Z87PW8nYPYY

>Legit

Yeah p2p computing power has been talked about the past 10 years and now people are really starting to see the applications for this in the R&D field. Kind of like folding@home but a million times better.

Currently Golem coin is attemping this as well but SONM are releasing before them. They will be first mover so I wouldn't be surprised if this coin becomes 10x or 20x in sats...

why am i just now hearing of this fuck me

If you buy this over iExec RLC there is no hope for you.

there is plenty of time to get into this. this is going up and wont stop until the market adjusts for the news coming out on christmas.

why not both, there are enough huge company contracts to go around

plenty of time meaning before xmas? or before early next year - august next year

might as well invest in sonm, golem and iexec. if one goes more than 3x in sats you've broken even and made some. The potential for p2p cloud computing is a verge run. 10-20x sats gains.

Bought 5k yesterday at dip

youtube.com/watch?v=Z87PW8nYPYY

14:20

the difference

Their competition is great for idiots that need a GUI to write their apps, and some software may fit into that small pigeon hole. SONM has done the work to solve the lowest level integrations, that will allow for flexibility to run an arbitrary application. They also have a more attractive economical standpoint for renting the space. Watch the Q&A, the CTO addresses the competition head on.

this

Fucking kek

When the CTO was asked about a partnership with Tezos
> they may be 3 years until they have something working, we can talk then.
> we are not about hype, we are about working things

They are the real deal.