What is the best coin to hodl and why is it

Monero

>implying muh privacy coins aren't getting pownd and regulated in
>3, 2, ...
SELL, SELL, SELL

Gonna be a harder one to regulate user - at least with BTC you can trace transactions

>implying when the regulators come for bitcoin, privacy coins won't moon to the stars

>Cash
>Digital
>AND Private

>regulating something you can't trace
tell me again how that worked out for cocaine. Also this is cocaine money. Never doubt cocaine.

sure, you can stay muh annonymous. If nobody wants to trade coins with you, price will plumet and then that's that. In the best case you're left with a scummy underground being, low volume scum exchanges, with all the benefits that come from this...

Price of illegal things skyrockets.

do you guys think the jews fucking joke about their shekkels? Have you guys seen how quick swiss bank secrecy came down? You kids don't know with who you're messing with.

yeah, have fun changing your privacy coins back to some valid crypto funny mony, you know, so you can buy something other than cocain with it...

>If nobody wants to trade coins with you, price will plumet and then that's that
Price will be determined by the demand for goods in whatever dubious places monero is spent. That's the point of an actual cryptocurrency; it doesn't exist just to be a speculation meme.

yeah, similarly used underpants are a higly sought after and very pricy product... now go try changing them back to something more useful, dipshit

kys

Why are you so angry about anonymous cryptocurrencies, user? Did you buy a shitcoin that crashed?

angry? I'm just saying chances are your privacy coins are going to be (next to) useless. That is all. You've been warned, bubbele.

They're going to be useful exactly where I think - on dodgy black markets. I'm not planning on pumping / dumping for the next 'to the moon' shitcoin.

>Monero
>regulation
Nope. It's already known to be the most scummy coin thanks to coinhive. Great for the price and great for me.

Truly, the king of crypto.

They are going to be tremendously useful. Note useful then your feeble mind can understand. The more resilient it becomes the more interesting for criminal parties to store wealth on there. And oh buy the "illegal" wealth market is A LOT fucking bigger then the stock market.

What's so special about Monero? I'm just starting to learn about it.

It's properly anonymous - that's pretty much it. It's not a hold sort of thing, it's just a currency you might as well buy if you're going to actually spend, but should probably leave alone otherwise. Its value at the moment is more a reflection of the cryptocurrency market explosion than any inherent worth. As long as you buy it to use fairly quickly, it's a functional currency.

>USD
>Private