Order of the Stick #1064

New OOTS

Wow it's fucking nothing

Wait, are they all girls?

Considering the captain is a semi-retired swashbuckler/bard type would it be surprising he hired an all female crew?

Nothing wrong with that.

Huh, for some reaosn I thought the badana person with the wrench was just a really feminine dude.

>This sucks words get out

i think the one with the dreads and the one at the wheel are dudes. anyone's guess, really

Pretty sure those two are dudes, everyone else has a raised chest where tits should be but they don't.

>reee—
>zip it! no.
>—e.

my sides

>Wow it's fucking nothing
Well, we're seeing for the first time that Andi is an incompetent idiot who is utterly unsuited to be captain.

11/10

That was obvious when she conked the previous captain on the head in the heat of the moment when that was a really bad idea.

That wasn't necessarily a terrible idea if she actually had a grasp on what she intended to do next and a clear idea of why Bandana's strategy was wrong.
This strip proves that she's just an impulsive bitch with control issues.

Is Belkar kill yet?

>no

he is kinda on his own in an ice-giant infested mountain, so as soon as the bloodshed dies down he probably won't be happy about it.

She clearly did it out of anger though and had no justification for it beyond her feelings getting hurt that her captain was stressed and yelling at her because Andi was being a useless cunt. This whole situation feels kinda forced.

You know? If this was earlier in the plotline, I could totally see Vaarsuvius disintegrating the upstart, gust-of-winding her ashes off the ship, and then calmly stating: "Get back on the helm, continue as before."

Would be interesting.

it was established earlier that she was personally responsible for the ship's maintenance and did't approve of bandana being in command in the first place. It was absolutely an impulsive emotional response and a terrible idea, but it's somewhat believable.

That would make their pointless bickering make sense.

I guess you're right but for the most part it just feels like one stupid shitshow after another for the comic.

Goddamn I know the dude has a hand issue but KSBD updates 3 times a week regularly and this faggot can't even draw mediocre stick figures more than once every two weeks.

Finally I happened upon one of these threads before it expired.

>Rich will die of old age and the party will still be on the fucking airship

The slow pacing is killing me but I just know that OotS is going to end in a few years and I'm going to miss it so bad.

honestly I use to love this comic 10 years ago.

Ten fucking years ago. It received regularlish updates then.

I kind of broke all the rules of Thogging with this one, sorry about that.

This is the best OC Veeky Forums has produced in 2017.

Panels 4-7 are superfluous.

This.

Airship is brand new Desert storyline which took ~3 years to finish iirc.

In contrast, The siege of Azure City took like a couple of months.