Hi biz this is just for people who are literate in applied mathematics / understand cryptocurrency

Hi biz this is just for people who are literate in applied mathematics / understand cryptocurrency.

I'm a brainlet however I'm curious to see if anyone can explain to me what I have to study / research to understand what it is I'm showing here.

So I'm imagining it initially:

1. Each agent randomly synapses with a random agent 3 steps away.
2. Each time an agent is involved in a synapse it predisposes all the most proximate agents to use that agent to synapse to a random agent where the number of steps is equivalent.
3. Agents used for more synapses increase in size.
4. Agents not used for synapses after a certain amount of time cease to exist.

What would I need to understand what I'm reaching for with this - how could I model it?

I'm asking /g/ as well however there's some literate crypto people here - please be kind I'm 14...!

Other urls found in this thread:

iota.dance/live
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Smart kid.
Looks kind of like Iota's tangle. You can look at it here. iota.dance/live

WARNING
DO NOT LOOK AT OP'S IMAGE. IT WILL GIVE YOU A STROKE

Thank you - I'm just looking for clues I've just been thinking about this on an intuitive level however I don't know what concepts I need to understand it - thank you.

What I'm interested in is how you stop one agent ending up dominating the whole system and ultimately destroying it - because that never happens in actual economies so there must be variables which prevent it from happening.

I want to understand what those variables are and how they can be adjusted to maintain a decentralised system...

This is probably stuff which has already been explored I'm just looking to speed up how I research it by asking people who might recognise it.

It’s the strength of connection that dominates, not the agent; there are the same number of agents at the end as at the beginning.

Given that, random chance sees connections other than the strongest ones used. In a model, you might also degrade connections with time to reflect things like, for instance, boomers preferring cheques and millennials preferring apps

No, I'm imagining it with these parameters as technically agents and connections not being distinct.

They're coterminous - it's just difficult to visually display it like that... do you follow?

Or if I'm wrong could you explain how?

Like, we have a static, substance-based notion of things however our lack of a proper ontology for process I think blinds us slightly to making certain insights in finance.

If you think of an agent as either a person or a company - economies are dynamic things they have to have movement to live just like the human body has to have blood moving to live.

So the agents have to degrade over time if they are not involved in synapses - they are coterminous with the synapses it's just hard to visualise.

THANKS A LOT, ASSHOLE.

DO NOT CLICK THIS IMAGE

Second half of your step 2 is not worded clearly, hard to tell what you mean by that. Also it’s not clear what relevance this model has to economics at all. If you want to study economics, you should study first a basic class on supply/demand, then Austrian economics (Mises, etc). Don’t try to come up with obscure graph theory models from scratch, you’ll just confuse self created meaningless complexity for something brilliant and new. (But totally wrong.)

WHAT THE FUCK
I CLICKED THIS IMAGE AND I PASSED OUT FOR 20 MINUTES AND IM BLIND NOW

hahahaha
black peoples

But this is actually a response to some aspects of economics I've looked at - particularly tax reform that transitioned feudal economies into industrial ones from Quesnay -> Smith -> Riccardo -> Mill.

I don't trust neoclassical economics and I'm trying to understand how I could create a basic model to fiddle with some of the variables - I asked /g/ but I think the compsci people are here.

Or you could just keep spewing bullshit and trying to make it sound smart. Worked for fucktards like Paul Samuelson and Robert Merton.

What are you trying to model here, and are those four rules the entirety of the rules for the model? On first glance I see no way to end up with your third step in the image bearing in mind rule 2.

>Second half of your step 2 is not worded clearly, hard to tell what you mean by that

In the first image a synapse happens. In the second image the grey agent (1-step proximate to a previous first synapse) is predisposed to synapse through that agent.

The last slide is how I imagine the system would end up - what I'm curious about is how you stop that.

>Also it’s not clear what relevance this model has to economics at all

It doesn't - I don't like economics I prefer econophysics because a lot the presumptions in economics seem too vested and affected by research grants.

Sounds like a simple genetic/evolutionary algorithm to me. What exactly are you looking for again?

>Or you could just keep spewing bullshit and trying to make it sound smart.

I'm not trying to sound smart I'm just looking for resources to help myself understand a hunch I have, maybe your mind works differently but I'm usually right with these subconscious intuitions it's just hard to consciously understand without some better ideas.

Wtf op you fucking asshole. I looked at your pic and I'm crosseyed now.

Do you have any suggestions / or examples?

If you can just show me an example of how I could model this that's probably all I need.

This is like someone who remembers a piece of a song but doesn't have enough information to find it on google yet...

Ah wait I misread step 2 and the bit where it says 'it predisposes all the most proximate agents to use that agent'

So yeah, you'd end up with a number of centralised ones, but what's your point?

Are you looking for code or something? It wouldn't be too difficult to knock up yourself apart from the GUI - don't know anything much about GUI dev work, so I always assume it's a pain.

I think depending on how you alter the variables it destroys the whole system when a node gets that centralised - I'm interested to know what parameters have to be introduced to stop that.

>I'm interested to know what parameters have to be introduced to stop that.
Ah, I see - didn't know that was what you were trying for. Suggest reading up on how Tor chooses relay nodes; it's sort of a similar problem.

Excellent thanks - is there a name for that field of study?

I think it's graph theory, but I'll be honest and say I'm not 100% on that.