Portfolio thread judge and be judged

The only rule is to post yours judging 1 or more above you at least once.

I like your zrx stack. Dont know what salt is

We both need(ed) xlm

nice ZRX dick bruh, salt is the lending platform, growing strong and natural.

Why is your status bar so thick?

I probably should start day trading again, just gonna wait for forks main-nets to come online and play with house monies.

get more btc
perfect, just hodl for 3-5 years and you'll be a multi millionaire

Be kind, I'm waiting for a crash to buy the big boys.

thicc iPhone x

BTC is really all you need right now, especially for that amount...

To those of you holding more than 50% of your portfolio in ICO-funded ERC20 tokens, you're gonna get burned eventually

Daily reminder if you measure your portfolio in USD you're doing it objectively wrong.

This is what's left after taking out €11k profits.

I can't lose anymore.

Would be on 3x this if I invested in exclusively BTC from the start, but alas

I posted this in some other threads as well but I will just see what guys have to say about it

Why didn't you just take out half?

I feel like most experienced crypto traders realize that sticking to Bitcoin has been the right move all along. I've sold all my altcoins and I'm sticking solely to Bitcoin.

read the rules you selfish millenials

read OP's post faggot

Well I think it's overpriced and many alts are underpriced. Couldn't forgive myself if I brought into something knowing it was overpriced and it crashed

I don't have much to add, nor do I consider myself enough of an authority to be shitting my dumbass opinion around, but if you want a thread of teens giving forced random advice with no insight that's fine I guess

Retirement package right here.

Intend to hold at least one year, while slowly liquidating the BTC.

Started with $1.344k not daytrading. Just holding for the long term.

You know you're going to get destroyed by a property tax right? That shit's stupid.

Why

Poorfag reporting
>Inb4 kek no Bitcoin
Got a bit in the local market
>Inb4 thank fuck no eth
Also local market. Got pretty fucked on the recent dip

Judge me, richfags

Teach me your ways senpai

I don't really have a lot of money in my bank account atm, like €1500 or something, and I need to do some work on my house so.

Also afraid of possible crash.

Incorporated in Cyprus the moment I got into cryptos.

I'm not fucking retarded.

roast me im comfy af

tx fees will eat up your whole portfolio

Looks good. I wish I had gotten into Cardano earlier!

gonna make it/10
replace Ark with LINK and I have basically the same portfolio, expect I have $130k spread out

Because the USD price of your coin can go up although the price in BTC is going down. If you use BTC to purchase the shitcoins you should be tracking it in BTC, not USD.

USD price is also composed of two separate factors, the BTC/USD price and the shitcoin/btc price. A rise in the USD price of the shitcoin can be due to either of the two factors, and it isn't until you separate them that you can see what the real underlying cause is. If it's going up in USD and down in satoshis then that just means that the gain is solely due to BTC rising, which is why the shitcoin loses value in satoshis.

It's easy to make USD "gains" in this market, but if you buy 1 btc worth of a shitcoin and it's only worth 0.5 btc, have you really "gained" anything?

If REQ moons harder than LINK later, sell some and buy some LINK if it's still cheap.
Otherwise looking very, very comfy.

Wish i had the balls to go all-in on HBT

No bully on my secret moon coin.

I really like your portfolio friend. I think you're a smart person and you're going places in the world.

Good man. If you’re not all in under 100k you’re not gonna make it.

Any hints?

I'm really banking on ASTRO working out. Can't tell if under the radar moon coin or if I'm holding a ticking time bomb... It's been going up in price leading up the dividend/airdrop at least

I'm back baby.

I have no idea what POLL is but you should dump it immediately.

Not in the cap is 7 bitcoin gold.

Also, judging as per OP request

It's a nice pot but I don't trust anything ETH so meh.

Also mostly ETH focused but a bit more variety.

Keeping btc is good. I should've kept a bit myself but I was afraid in the summer that it would crash.

NEO is kinda meh imo but we'll see.

Good amount of bitcoin.

Link is good.

Hmm ETH based. low market but idk if it has potential for further growth.

I'm not entirely sure what ASTRO does. Decently low market cap, so who knows.

Holy shit when did you buy into Sia?

Ok i'm gonna jude your stack then.
Epic bruh so much SC. I think your gonna make it though.

How about me? I'm basicaly retarded so I am worried.

Kek I suck

>80k VeChain

See you on the moon, my man

It's a token for a crypto investment firm. Pays out quarterly dividends in ETH based on their profits. First ones coming in December 31 along with a one-time airdrop of extra tokens from the ICO.

If they stick around for a while the value of this thing should grow immensely as they reinvest profits, but it's a pretty slow, agonizing hold right now with everything else mooning t b h fampai

> he doesnt have btc
Dump a few shitcoins and consolidate your holdings.

Started in October w $750. no idea what I'm doing

You were supposed to comment on a portfolio above yours.

My man, you think I havent noticed?
Its just so expensive now.
I had $3k ready to go, its on GDAX. Fuck me though I know the second I buy its going to plumet.

BTC is a loss to hold at this point. It was a loss to hold in 2017 as well. Stop pretending BTC is anything but a hole in your pocket.

>It was a loss to hold in 2017 as well
Ok genius show me your portfolio that beat btc in 2017. Altcoiner scum.

My portfolio was all BTC in 2017. LTC and ETH won the fight by a fucking a lot. Not by a little but by a fucking lot. Do you know what a fucking lot is? Millions down because I held BTC.

I want to believe you but how can I not trust my lieing eyes?

It JUST keeps going up.
Can btc fucking die yet?

Hope I get to your level atleast. Just started investing my lunch money.

r8

Stop listening to these retarded core cucks who think alts don't make money. They all almost always destroy fucking BTC.

The only reason BTC made sense was that I didn't know or trust that alts would gain like they did. Now that we know alts do just fine you drop your shitcoin and pickup thousands upon thousands of cheaper alts and you sit pretty. laughing your ass off at BTC holders happy that it went up 10%.

Tell me more pajeet

Do the math jackass. Look at the value of ETH and LTC in January of 2017. Compare how many of those coins you could have got if you went all in with all of your btc.

Then fucking add it up to December. You could have been sitting on piles and piles of money but you stuck with your shit BTC coin.

Because it felt safe.

That's the problem with you Bcore fuckheads. You don't understand math.

how do you take a screenshot like this?

Samsung devices, my friend

The existence of alts depends entirely on BTC.

If BTC dies now, all crypto dies with it and we all get poor, you dickhead. BTC should be slowly replaced years from now, when cryptos already control most part of the world economy.

Started with 8K. Have cashed out 6.

this,yall newfags listen to this
cool and good mate,not sure what WABI is tho

Nice job there with Ardr

How to recomp?

Its literally included in new versions of android.

Thinking about adding req and link

Exactly.
Fuck your fake computer money I just want to go back to 08 and play with stocks. So lame how the world economy has changed. You all missed out on the fun of stocks and you will never know. Crypto is going to shitfuck the dow in 18.

Guess i'll buy some btc instead of more AMZN. Thanks kids this makes sense

>Owns BTC
>Owns ETH
>Owns a bunch of shit coins
>Does not own LTC
But why it will receive gains during crypto hype and has good growth.

VTC and IOTA are gonna moon too, r-right

#

Too much in Fiat.

pls r8

the TRX tip from yesterday made me 100 bux lol

I'm a fan of the stitched images myself. Way to take the time to put them together.

Nice LTC, hold that and you'll be in Lamboland eventually

Feelin good. Made a lot of mistakes but still up from initial, even in btc.

Sup ODN masternode buddy. Keep on stakin. We are so gonna make it

Don't hold TRX long term. It's a real piece of shit. But there's a lot of money to be made riding the waves.

Sell the top, and keep an eye on Justin Sun's twitter. Whenever he starts FOMOing, you buy in again.

Poorfag here. Went all in with a 3k initial investment.

Odn bled me 6 btc but itll go back up..

Hearing good things about Neo, Cardano and Ark. Should probably pick up some Neo myself desu

Deluded arkie here

With that amount of cash, I would. Also good on having some BAT, I'll be getting a few soon.

Mine is here, I started with $400 in october. I'm looking for $3k in 2018 to move out from this shithole and get to a country where I can put real cash into crypto.

>6 btc but itll go back up..

You got justed man, how are you so calm?

stop feeding the beast of chink data crunching with your numbers you fools

CDC'd

I mourned in October.

if the china thing comes through with vechain, you'd be a multimillionaire by new year.

fucking noice

Needs more Doge

>The existence of alts depends entirely on BTC.
No, it does not and will not. There are ETH markets now. BTC is king and will remain king and is also loosing marketshare on a consistent basis. The cryptomarket is mature enough to grow with or without bitcoin.

fuck your mother if you want fuck oldfart boomer faggot

Please rate...

Good on the REQ.

Would have decreased XMR down to 10% and placed it in LINK though

Seriously nice portfolio. Don't listen to the Linkie

Should I hold ether?

Also checked trips

Thanks, I only started a month ago with £1k. I bought most of my REQ at £0.03

I'm about to to dump golem for either more zrx or link. What do you guys think?

More or less this.
BTC is what they talk about and I think its going to stay king just because its bitcoin, but the real competition and the reason bitcoin even came into existence, is the idea that we can use crypto; that we can exchange something unique without double-spending.
I personally believe that this is only the start.

We still gotta be wary of big players trying to get our jimmies, though; remember, back in the day, if you made a battery that lasted too long and threatened Duracell or whatever, they would threaten the livelihood of your family.

Crypto, particularly well-designed crypto, is hard to control, but we have to be wary of the fact that we might be 'threatening' some people.