Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SyF_3SZKhY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

proof

its in the pudding

it's getting ready for the pump.

just bouth 1

nice just bought 100k

Correct me if I'm wrong.. isn't Bitcoin cash soon to be released on coinbase on January 1st? Wouldn't the volume be increase with a pump?

Nice got on early for a China pump.

Next coin on Coinbase

Screencap this

most people are expecting a dump but i wouldnt be so sure of it dumping.

i'll laugh so hard when lightning network is done and shitcoins like BTC and Litecoin lose all purpose for their existence and plummet down to zero

Me either, specially the floor it's hit. I'm kinda shocked not many people are talking about this, specially the amount of normies that bought coinbase recently. Pump shows likely,but you never know in this market.

Thank you. I've been asking this everywhere and nobody has given me a straight answer.

My guess is probably yes. The likelyhood that all BCH holders will drop their bags then and there are minuscule in comparison to all of the people who will most likely just continue to hold their BCH.

I personally don't like Roger Ver, and I believe he's making Bitcoin Cash look very bad with his angry immature outbursts, but BCH tech is light years ahead of BTC, and that's causing a serious dilemma for those who want to use BTC for it's intended purpose (fast, inexpensive, P2P cash system).

Either BTC implements an update to meet consumer demand or it will fail. Alts like LTC and BCH and XMR will take over. BTC will lose value.

TL;DR, I'd buy some BCH bags on a low before January 1st. Hold and set a stop loss for the 1st just in case I'm wrong about the majority dropping their bags. That's what I'm going to do.

I think it will moon by a good amount. Possibly 4x. Good luck.

No problem, it's definitely been quiet going to coinbase, coinbase kicked their own ass back on August 1st no doubt on that email they sent out.

I also see it at least reaching 5k if the pump happens. Those that been around since the hard fork seen what this coin can pump to BTCvalue.

People that want to dumpbags may regret imo

The only people I'm concerned about dropping their BCH bags are the ones who were early adopters of crypto. I'm talking the big guys, the whales who are sitting somewhere at at least one million USD or more, or those who when they receive their BCH/are able to withdraw from Coinbase will become millionaires.

If there's a lot of bagholders sitting in the six to seven figures range, I'm afraid they will drop enmasse then and there. But if there's enough friction there, meaning enough people looking to hold that outnumber the whales, at the very least, we will see slow growth. I think it will either a.) moon hard, given the sudden influx of money, the tech being better than BTC, less centralization than core, etc etc.

B.) whales in the six to seven figure range will cash out whilst at the same time the late adopters will outnumber the whales yet keep their bags due to confidence in BCH as a competitor to BTC, thus, we'll see growth in the price of BCH but not a hard moon.

Or worst case scenario,

C.) The number of whales and average bagholders looking to drop their bags absolutely decimates the price and value of the currency. The price of BCH goes down in a rapid decline. But I still don't see how this would be a long term thing either because like I said, fundamentally, BCH tech > BTC tech all the way around. There's no way of arguing against it.

I could be wrong, I'm not a pro or an economist but these are some of the thoughts I've had considering this.

Once again, good luck user. Hope it works out for you and you make some $$$.

>20 minutes
>0/10 confirmations
I thought this was satoshi's vision

Lol? You mean the single time he was angry enough to tell someone actively agitating him to go and fuck themselves? And then brought the face of their business into it because they're a passive aggressive pussy who needs to be put into their place rather than being allowed to say whatever they'd like without consequence in fields that warrant them 0 credibility? Roger raped that faggot and eloquently represents himself and Bitcoin Cash. Maybe instead of watching a single interview you could research on your own, brainlet? Also, the only reason Bitcoin Cash exists is because he facilitated its existence through something called money, which I'm certain you have none of based on your lack of logical foundation. If you want to dislike someone, make sure it's at least warranted, or go back to normiebook where your name and face somehow put other normies under the impression that your opinion matters.

this.

fuq you talking about?
i just send from my ledger to binance for 0.01 cent fee and it showed up 15mins later

Awwww you gonna cry user?

>ok shareblue team, we got anally raped on the battlefield today, seems like people realized BCH is better than our diahrreacoin, but thats OK! we just have to separate the creator of Bitcoin Cash from Bitcoin Cash in order to keep using our archaic subversion tactics! they'll totally work this time!

Roger isn't a developer, he got lucky and got rich off of it dude. Every time somebody tries to confront him about the tech and he can't give real answer he tries to deflect and change the subject. The guy is a fucking total moron.

> "Also, the only reason Bitcoin Cash exists is because he facilitated its existence through something called money, which I'm certain you have none of based on your lack of logical foundation. If you want to dislike someone, make sure it's at least warranted, or go back to normiebook where your name and face somehow put other normies under the impression that your opinion matters"

I'm not even shitting on BCH. It's a good alternative and serious contender in my eyes for BTC. However, I find this part of your post ironic, because this is literally the same type of behavior Rodger pulls every time someone tries to confront him on the tech.

> Hurrdurrr I'm a millionaire hurrrr I got monies stay poor fgtdhevekc

Never change Rog.

The devs of Cash are 10 times smarter than the devs of Core. Have you actually listened to any of them?

18 months!
18 months!
18 months!

>34 minutes for 1 confirmation
>this is what bch shills have been shilling

I hated Roger before it was cool. When he was shilling bitcoin he went around just blatantly lying to the media to cast bitcoin in as a positive light as possible. Same thing he does with bcash.

Except that wasn't his point. His point was that he can successfully run a business that can gross over $1MM with ease, while bitch-boy clogged-nose faggot can't gross $1MM while being in the back pocket of blockstream and core lmfao. His point made absolutely perfect sense and in fact was the perfect way to rub it in the face of some low-life piece of shit with an attitude who wants to condescendingly harrass him. 4 years ago Roger Ver openly stated that he did not support the roadmap for BTC and that if Core devs would not come to an agreement that was beneficial for the network that he would actively pursue hard-fork options. That was 4 years ago. The guy has done everything right, yet I hear these constant and often baseless negative opinions. At least go back to the mtgox excuse instead of the opinions without foundation lmao.

>0.02 Rupees added to your account

If this is the last change, does that mean you'll leave us alone after it also doesn't flip this time?

You wish

500,000 BCH will be released to the people who held BTC when it forked.
Of course the price will dump

Whales with vast amounts of BTC don't hold them on coinbase.

Already bought... great buy in price

>better tech
Those bags must weight tons to amount such delusion.

you think massive whales that live on private island give a shit about their bch? they don't even want to bother to move these coins from their private key. What about satoshi dude has over a million bitcoins, he alone could end bcash

according to andreas its all about utility. with btc core dropping vendors and bch adding vendors well, you see where this is going
>muh LN
yea ok

The fundamentals about Bitcoin Cash are changing rapidly.

lol, Satoshi is literally bankrolling BCH

>yea ok
So we agree that Bcash is trash and will never scale to fill its mission statement even close. Good.

yeah great fundamentals like emergency difficulty adjustments. Any time the miners want to mine cheaper coins they just wait for 6 blocks not to mined in 12 hours and then like magic POOF! the difficulty automatically gets dropped by 20%. when this happens blocks are mined at much faster rate. Enjoy your inflation with your shitcoin 2 halving in literally the next 2 years. Enjoy your shitcoin

see

passive aggressive nerd language as per usual lmao.

nice try

Bitcoin does fine with inflation. What’s the problem.

its 144 blocks retard, study what you plan to FUD. But let me guess, you're a newcoiner, all in on LINK and think that it's perfectly okay for an ecosystem to be permanently crippled at the drop of a pin. LMFAO

Coinbase will add BCH to their exchange, the price will shoot upward friend.

It's a mathematical fact. Continue to live in your delusion. It's you who's going to lose it all, not me.

If it dips on Jan 1st I’m buying that dip.

thats why i have 4 spare btc hehe

>nucoiners never heard of Moore’s Law

saged Pnd

lol I sold 20 bch cash at .2. Thanks for the free 80k from cucks like you. Operation dragonslayer btw. I cant wait for this shit coin to crash so fucking hard on the first. Know what everyone is going to do as soon as the get their bcash? Oh look free money!! Sell that shit

Kek, Satoshi alone could end core

ayy lmao

The increase in both storage space and internet bandwidth has been radically decelerating in growth in the past decade. Assuming exponential growth on exponential growth that would be required for one gigabyte blocks is sheer lunacy. Enjoy your centralized China-coin.

>operation drsgonslayer

Cool story bro.

Both coins are controlled by China you retard. And the Chinese might be more rational than the blockchain idiots and their Segwit coin.

Miners control Bitcoin.

What?

I'm talking about THIS kind of fundamentals:

What devs? They forked bitcoin and changed like 4 lines of code.

You seem very eager for Bitmain to fuck you in the ass. I'm not. Bitcoin is not. Competition is already here and Segwit removed the unfair advantage of ASICboost.

What, no buy wall screenshot?

youtu.be/SyF_3SZKhY8

I could pull a random person off the street and teach them more about Bitcoin in an hour than this Core “Dev” knows.

The only people who spout on about how LN will fix btc don't actually know what LN does. Kinda like the people who said segwit would fix btc.

Trusting a coin that fucked up this badly from the very start. "
The original Bitcoin Cash “EDA” allowed Bitcoin Cash to survive as a minority chain but produces wild fluctuations of hashrate. This is problematic because it prevents consistently fast confirmations for users, and radically shifts the coin issuance schedule." But don't worry! everything is great now and this coin is the real bitcoin btw

You’re delusional if you don’t understand that hash power is king.

Without ASICboost and production bottleneck for mining hardware, Bitmain will not be the major player it currently is.

What's the point in waiting? The price is going to continue appreciating, especially when normies notice Bitcoin Cash is listed in Bitpay.

Also you may not have realised but the main crypto news sites have failed to create articles about Bitpay adding Bitcoin Cash - they didn't because they're owned by Blockstream, so the retarded masses are still mostly unaware of Bitpay's decision to add Bitcoin Cash AND to list it as the default payment method.

you're literally a larping 55 year old foreigner lmao but thats ok. Keep stacking that BTC! Maybe you should use your house as colateral for the largest loan possible as well!

bcrap will always be a counterfeit, a phoney creation.

my nigga i know bch will win but I keep btc as my insurance just in case. i got 50 bch 4 btc

How is bcash gonna win over LN is beyond my comprehension.

BCH difficulty calculates every block based on how long the previous 144 blocks took. This makes the wild swings in block times due to varying hashrate muchless prominent. If all the hashrate were to switch to bch at once, difficulty would rapidly increase.

that's a bear flag, right?

>8mb blocks would cut through the btc mempool like butter and wouldn't require another block size increase for a long time.
>nope, too big. Keep it at 2009 1mb levels pls.

With 1 gigabyte blocks every 10 minutes.

For maybe a month or so. What then? 16 MB blocks. Eventually you get to really big numbers that will completely crash the entire chain.

Let us clarify some things.

Cash is Bitcoin.
Core is Segwit coin.

With lower fees all around.

Not a stupid nigger like you who needs to LARP

Segwit = Superior tech
Bcash = Trash

and 3 nodes in China

>being this delusional

Segwit was created by Banks to control your Bitcoins.

That's just a lie. I'm not going to bother.

If 1gb block limit happened tomorrow, none of the blocks would actually hit 1gb for a very long time.

I don't understand the disconnect core fans have behind "every poor person should be able to run a non mining full node"(which does nothing, btw), and "poor people literally can't afford to actually use btc"

Because the LN is vaporware and is mathematically impossible to actually implement. Even if a bunch of retards and a nigger some how figure out some sloppy way of implementing it, it will be entirely centralized around a few nodes (aka cryptobanks)

Kill yourself shill

>30$ to buy a Coffee
>muh poor people
>muh decentralization

>muh lightning network
You mean your off chain Banking controlled network?

Hmmm, What do we have here

Scalability. Capable of millions to billions of transactions per second across the network. Capacity blows away legacy payment rails by many orders of magnitude

Price. All time high, meanwhile bcash stagnates

Hashpower. 13 exahash, enough said

Did you even read what I wrote

Bcash has VISA
Core has 30 min process time plus fees up the ads. Truly satoshis vision.
Have you read satoshi' s original papers ?? He said BTC would have major scalability than whatever visa was using to process transactions world wide. Not happening. The closest we can get is a coin that has the same speed and fees as a visa card that's why Bcash is superior for now. There still needs to be a true decentralized succesor

>which does nothing
Another lie. Node validates the transactions which means you can have 100% certainty that your money and trade is safe.

>billions of transactions a second

So 30 billion in transaction fee’s per second?

kek bitcoin cash threads are always the busiest

I was just clarifying more.

>Validates
>non mining node

Sorry friend, miners validate. And if the miners change their consensus rules, your meme node has zero say in it

1200 ABC nodes, 280 BU nodes, etc. It's only expanding, retard. Sorry your raspberry pi cant confirm transactions with 0 incentive anymore lmao

At least you could do your research first before you start shilling.

my meme node tells me the rules are violated and I go there to raid your silly government cucks mining farms to change to the original Nakamoto Rules as defined by Bitcoin core

Fuck off!!!

I was talking about the inevitable centralizatoin and data centers, not the Amazon web services instances bought by Bitmain.