Overthinking Concepts for fun an RP

So I rolled up a Tiefling and one of the traits I ended up rolling was hermaphroditic, ignoring kink jokes for a moment (the group is pretty comfy just making fun of eachother on that side) I am trying to work out a psychology, Men and Women think differently due to a mixture of physiological and and chemical differences in the body, ergo how would these blend in the psychology of a hermaphrodite?

feel free to offer up other topics in the vein of overthinking concepts like this

>Men and Women think differently
THATS SEXIST!!! Trumps America strikes again. go back to /pol/

>ultra competitive, aggressive character that can never decide on a restaurant and breaks down and cries whenever they're scolded and then turn violent
>spends entire life savings on shoes and race horses

Literally just play a female on her period and you'll simulate that chemical haywire a herm would suffer from.

What is that? Ryuuven? Rako?

So the typical Keleshite woman?

I was thinking of something a bit less... clashing

>Men and Women think differently
Yes, but we tend to exaggerate just how differently.

Pretending to be retarded is still retarded, user.

Please think before you post next time.

Why do /pol/tards have such fursecution complexes

This.
What affects our personality the most are the people we grow up with and the people we hang around.

thats Fair, Like I said was meant to be an over thinking process to establish ideas

>What is irony?
Sorry I forgot Veeky Forums no fun allowed
Why are Tumblrites so easily triggered?

>What is irony?
A /pol/tard getting upset because someone made fun of him online.

>hahaha /pol/tard
nice argument, I am surprised my comment triggered you so much but I think its time for you to go back

>pretend to be retarded
>"Oh, I was just being ironic!"
That's not how it works, I'm afraid.

Personally, my favorite is tail ovipositor but you do you, senpai.

I think you should think about what your character feels on the topic of male vs female sex and gender roles; Does she like being thought of as the fairer sex? Take advantage of the unconscious chivalry people usually try to grant women?
Does he think about being treated like a women, and having pants without pockets and go "Oh god, that's awful"? Or worse, the danger of getting knocked up and having to carry a nasty little parasite inside for six to twelve months? (I assume demons/devils can alter it somewhat.)
Maybe it likes whoring around as one gender and is less fond of sex (or relationships) in another? Maybe it doesn't care for one over the other, and is only afraid of crossing the wires and getting outed as both simultaneously? Or doesn't care at all and struts that bizarre nature?

you dont have to samefag just because you are butthurt, I am sorry you otherkin were triggered but Veeky Forums is not your safe space

>I was "ironic" shitposting
>That makes it okay
> Fucking Tumblr right?
Are you still ironic shitposting or are you legit retarded?

OP had a thread idea that was derailed by people bitching and arguing about /pol/ instead of discussing

Thank you captain obvious, anything else to add?

Get back on track.

I imagine they'd be fairly confused, or impose on themselves a sexual identity and adhere to it, despite physically being either.

Honestly I think you'd end up with someone with an outsiders perspective on gender dynamics, the same way say a kobold would have. So they'd see humans acting certain ways based on their gender and even if they're not vocal they'd question it.

I don't know if they'd think in a specifically different way, at least anymore than they already would having been raised a tiefling (that's gotta have an impact since there's going to be stigma).

So a Tiefling raised in a human or at least half human family would likely to have that outside perspective but also be more understanding of the insider perspective so to speak, assuming of course they were raised in a mostly sensible environment, worth noting

My best guess would be that your tiefling would be slightly more aggressive and competitive due to the surge of testosterone but still have the hormone fluctuations of a female.

If i recall there is a town in south america where almost all the people are some form of hermaphrodite. Go look it up

Son, there is one big problem with your line of thinking - you assume that you have a character that is two separate entities and not simply born as hermaphroditic. It literally doesn't matter for the character. It identifies with itself the way it finds suitable.

This

It's not about getting two people who grew in their respective genders sepatetely blend together, it's about someone already born this way.

>2017
>Rolling character
>For Pathfinder

But answering your question - IRL hermaphrodites "pick" their gender in their late childhood and then either redefine themselves or anchor in that choice when they hit puberty.

At least you've rolled something interesting. One of my players rolled recently blue hair, forked tongue and lack of nails

Think of it as a slider with male on one end and female to the other, just don't play all the way to each side. Perhaps play them like a masculine female, or an effeminate man. It also depends on culture/raising/etc
>Literally just play a female on her period and you'll simulate that chemical haywire a herm would suffer from.
Man you must be real fun. I bet you're the kind of guy that applies human biology restrictions to non human creatures.

Bump, because American Daytime Hours

Oh come on, where is the shitstorm? Or at least regular posts?

That sounds like bullshit

I stand corrected, not quite bullshit, a condition common in the village in Las Salinas effects developement in a way that makes males a appear female until puberty, they are often raised as females but identify as males

This is why no one likes you, /pol/

IRONIC SHITPOSTING

STILL SHITPOSTING

sage

No sage for you!