Is this the new 80s?

Young white men making a fortune for little to no work just because we have a modicrum of foresight?

We yuppies now senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAgQ0r8luWA
youtube.com/watch?v=XqYp1jpzKCk
youtube.com/watch?v=nRItzSX0aCM
youtu.be/cISYzA36-ZY?t=1m25s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We will always find a way, even with the odds stacked against us by crazy anti white feminazis/and hostile non whites.

The spirit and competency of the white man to generate greatness is indomitable.

Yes.

Thread soundtrack:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAgQ0r8luWA

Nice domicile.

Cool.

Oh, eventually young white men profiting off Bitcoin will be lynched in mobs, executed by the browns and blacks too stupid to have invested in Crypto.

Bitcoin profiteers won't have any kids because their all pathetic losers, or they only actually care about themselves, they are selfish and only care about their net worth, and their wallet and will never see a baby born.

brown boi here making it and fuckin white women at uni

back to the time before subprime where people where swimming in cash and the disposable income where twice as high as now in general

youtube.com/watch?v=XqYp1jpzKCk

This is why you hustle in silence and stay anonymous.

If you become a millionaire, don't tell anyone, don't make sudden moves. Just start living more comfortably.

4/10 got me to reply

Me drunk last night

>implying this entire market isnt dominated by chinks gooks and pajeets now

Shit skin here. Rolling in the dough fucking your women.

What you mean to say is you are a Pajeet and you touched a drunk fat girl's titty as she was getting into a taxi-cab. IT brushed up against the back of your hand.

Then you masturbated about it for the last several months.

Typical Pajeet, nobody wants to have sex with a genetic trash-heap like a fucking Indian inbreed.

I never thought i would be making thousands of dollars on weed stocks and internet bucks. Don't have the suit though. I trade in my pajamas.

>Young white men
You haven't been on biz for too long, right?

Why don't you go back to /pol/ you fucking faggot? Whites are not the only ones in crypto. Fuck off your high horse.

We /comfytraders/ here

There is nothing complicated about blockchain or cryptos. Any idiot with basic common sense and some level of curiosity and vision can understand this crap. Everyone is a fucking genius now just because they are getting lucky.

nice b8

western chink reporting in

Remember boys, taxation is theft

Don't underestimate willful ignorance of the masses. Especially in this age where a picture with words on it means it's a fact.

For example:
youtube.com/watch?v=nRItzSX0aCM

Just watch the video and then scroll through the comments.
People are convincing themselves they're much more intelligent but choosing to not understand the tech and that it's "fake" money (while describing JUST like the current fiat in circulation)

Dalit freshie detected

half of /biz an english speaking forum of white racists are already nonwhites

kek

honorary whites

Trump and his republican brigade want to outright ban crypto. You /pol/ loonies are literally fucking out of your minds or deluded to a point not worth saving.

What a brainlet you are

Hence the reason for it going up 50 times this year and going mainstream since he came in office. Yeah seems legit faggot.

>pajeet here rolling in the feces river tryna fuck your goats

this guy makes

Trump to BAN non-Bitcoin holders from citizenship rights!

To build a strong, a really strong country you gotta trim the deadweight, folks, you gotta. I will pass into law, what I mean is this, folks, to stay in this country, you gotta be a Bitcoin holder. I know, the fake media will say this is unfair, I gotta tell ya folks, this should have been done a long time ago. We're gonna mercifully, gently, even, put these poor folks out of their misery. There is no place in a Strong America for folks can you call them folks stiill? For this deadweight to exisit without Bitcoin, I tell yeah, it's the truth."- Donald Trump Circa 2019.

> youtu.be/cISYzA36-ZY?t=1m25s
> replace business card with alts
state of Veeky Forums

>Muh trump
>Muh freedom
>Muh great again
Trumpkins are the real brainlets and everyone knows it. You guys just keep digging bigger and bigger holes.

well lets see, im a black man who started with 10k a month ago and now have 90k

if you haven't outperformed me maybe you should consider offing yourself for the sake of the white race

and yes I unironically have sex with white women often

inb4 hurrr stealing 10k doesn't count, at least be creative

fbbp

good, we'll need token people in the government

damn this porch monkey is triggered

trump isn't responsible for crypto you stupid fucking faggot. How stupid are you to actually believe that he wants to take out the old establishment? He wouldn't be president if they didn't allow it. They've owned all presidential candidates since jfk. shillary and trump are 2 sides to the same coin.

>trump allowing crypto

look im a trump fanboy but he ain't allowing shit, no one is gonna stop the internet

>work in finance
>hoping to get a private equity or investment banking job in the spring
>gonna get a studio in the yuppie/ pretentious side of a major city
>gonna wear French cuff shirts every time I go out
>gonna get a fake Rolex (They are exact replicas these days)
>contribute an additional 40k a year to my investments

Feels good Halberstam

Ya cause trump has really been promoting crypto the entire time he has been in office. He's literally le sekret crypto hodler just like us! We gun make it guis cause Trump is crypto kang!

Trump has nothing to do with this bullmarket dumbfuck.

You definitely have no foresight if you think we're all white men.

10k buys a hell a lot o farm hands, nigger Joe

No, this is the 1920’s before the Great Depression.

That dude is funny as fuck and yeah people are fucking dumb, half of them who'll get around to buying a crypto would probably buy into one of those obvious scamcoins that are being advertised everywhere

I voted for Trump but I'm pretty sure if pushed by (((them))) he will enforce a ban on crypto and we will see NEETs sharing cells with tyrones post 2020.
Though in all honesty any president would listen to (((them))) so it's a moot point desu.

Wait a minute...

>BAN

>BAN-COR

Holy fuck.

Buy more Bancor.

yo thats like totally on point dude!
u wanna share the wealth my fellow bernbro??

Indian American here with Bollywood facial aesthetics, and I'm fucking white girls left to right at uni. Fucking got in crypto in mid 2016 as well. Feels good to be making it with fellow Americans.

So glad I don't have to deal with burger partisan politics, this is cancer as fuck

>that generalization
sub 70 IQ brainlet detected

I'm pretty sure it's widely accepted that Indians are just bendy white people with a skin condition.

Nigger here, I sold 20 stolen bikes and invested the money into crypto and x15ed my money. Also I fuck White womens everyday.

Nice LARP. Give it up, we all know you're white :')