Stat me

Stat me

40k ripoff/10

+1 Big Man in a Canoe

6/10, here's your (you)

Needs to lay off the spice

Sage bump a d althoth this guy is either a moron or a troll I'm going to take the bait.

Dune was first release in the sixties.

40k 1st edition was made in the 80s.

This is probably the coolest depicition of Leto II I've seen in a while

giant clitoris-man

>troll
I remember when I was a kid, we had these things

It was like you'd say a thing, but everyone would understand that you weren't being serious

What the heck did we call them

Oh, yes

Jokes

nice psot m8 hahah is going str8 to reddit ;)

>clit man
+20 stealth

>Jokes

The fuck is this

Why can't you speak fucking English

So... how did this guy end up like this?

user, just because you couldn't find it doesn't mean the other people can't...

Too much spicy food or something.

I dunno, I never really got into the show.

particularly bad drug habit also

He dived into a pit of Sandworm larva (Sand Trout) and they fused into his flesh.

Going to be honest, not sure what the fuss is about Dune. I found it very unappealing to actually read and mostly just seems to have the selling points of being fucking massive and it did swords-only forcefields first.

Yeah I think anyone who can't find it might be mentally retarded or not have Internet access.

It was good sci-fi (perhaps even pinnacle of the genre) at the time it was written. But that was some 50 years ago, so it doesn't quite live up to the present day expectations.

You prefer giant penis man?

It's one of the foundations of massive setting scifi.

Massive scifi as a book is actually pretty daunting task for fiction, especially if it's not being used as a supplement to other medias.

Well put.

I've been here for 9 fucking years and this sentiment was being made then as well

Klitoratz Haderach

It's an old word, user.

Nowadays we call them memes.

God Emperor of Dune out of ten.

>Going to be honest, not sure what the fuss is about Dune. I found it very unappealing to actually read and mostly just seems to have the selling points of being fucking massive and it did swords-only forcefields first.

It's kind of like LOTR in that it really created this whole new world never seen before with cosistent history/rule/science/cultures/languages and continues to inform other series. It especially focused on culture changes- while keeping humans as tribalistic, religious, squabbling, humans- as opposed to logical/unified/heroic humans as many scifi works tended to do.

But as with any seminal/foundational work, after you've seen all the stuff it's spawned, going back and seeing the original can be a little underwhelming. You've seen it all before.